PDA

View Full Version : Andy Murray.

blackpoolhibs
22-01-2009, 11:48 AM
2 sets up and cruising to victory it seems. :thumbsup:And a lovely half volley to the ball girl with his right foot. :greengrin

erskine-hibby
22-01-2009, 11:51 AM
2 sets up and cruising to victory it seems. :thumbsup:And a lovely half volley to the ball girl with his right foot. :greengrin

But he's a Hibby, and 2 up and cruising doesn't sit well:greengrin.

Onceinawhile
22-01-2009, 11:55 AM

did it go to her feet? If so maybe we could put him in the midfield:cool2:

blackpoolhibs
22-01-2009, 11:58 AM

Aye, but he's the kind of hibby i like. He hates getting beat, reading this message board there are a lot who don't seem to mind it. He always gives 100%, can you say that about all our players? And he has worked hard at improving his faults, again, can we say that about all our players. He is also a fighter, someone who will stand up for himself, he can be quite aggressive, and does not care if he upsets anyone in his battle to become the best, i feel some of our players are just happy to plod along, happy with their lot. And that's certainly the case with a LOT of our fans. Good luck Andy.:thumbsup:

Ritchie
22-01-2009, 11:59 AM

he did have trials with rangers.......

CallumLaidlaw
22-01-2009, 11:59 AM
aye, he's looking good. So are the other big 3, and Tsonga and Roddick also look good. Could be interesting from the quarter finals!!!

blackpoolhibs
22-01-2009, 12:00 PM

Naw, straight into her hands, no hint of a zibi, sorry fumble.:wink:

Speedway
22-01-2009, 12:55 PM

I thought he'd denounced ever supporting Hibs and was a confirmed Hammer?

Berwickhibby
22-01-2009, 03:19 PM
Andy is deffo a Hibs supporter and honary member of our Branch. Has sent signed Hibs stuff for our auction last year. His brother Jamie likewise.

Cod Boy
22-01-2009, 03:22 PM
amadou konte should take up tennis as he would never hit the net

Albanian Hibs
22-01-2009, 03:50 PM
Noticed a Hibs flag in the crowd

along with many saltires, a celtic strip, a sheep strip, and a few kilts

--------
22-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Noticed a Hibs flag in the crowd

along with many saltires, a celtic strip, a sheep strip, and a few kilts

I don't mind the Sheep coming along, but someone should tell the Soapdodger it's got nothing whatever to do with him.

Andy isn't plastic, his name's not Paddy, and he takes showers. :wink:

Frogga
22-01-2009, 04:38 PM
Andy is deffo a Hibs supporter and honary member of our Branch. Has sent signed Hibs stuff for our auction last year. His brother Jamie likewise.

Unless it was a lookalike I saw Jamie Murray walking to ER for the Killie game, was taking a bit of a friendly banter from some Killie fans and looked a bit embarassed :agree: