PDA

View Full Version : Boxing on ITV4 (sky 120)

Houchy
17-01-2009, 07:46 PM
Fight on just now between some massive 6' 9" dude and a German (tw@t) in a kilt who has 21 wins, 20 by way of knockout. Looks like it could be pretty explosive.:agree:

Houchy
17-01-2009, 07:59 PM
Or not.:yawn:

The fat German talked a good game but probably wouldnae even manage 2 rounds with Audrey Harrison.

H18SScottW
17-01-2009, 08:22 PM
Fight on just now between some massive 6' 9" dude and a German (tw@t) in a kilt who has 21 wins, 20 by way of knockout. Looks like it could be pretty explosive.:agree:

Aye, he was some size the English lad Fury :worried:

Could still box a bit too mind you :take that against a real rope roller.

Good start fae McAllister the Don in the main belt bout :take that:take that

capitals_finest
17-01-2009, 08:41 PM
Loving this fight! Macali thinks he's prince naseem:thumbsup:

Frazerbob
17-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Delighted to see McCallister get gubbed. As usual he came out thinking he was Naz, only to run out of steam. A complete tool of a man who I had several run-ins with when I ran a club in Aberdeen. His family are a bunch of bams who think they run Aberdeen. It's a shame cos he clearly has a lot of talent and has done well to come back after a near death motorbike accident. Just shows you can't buy class though.

Was watching in the pub with no sound. What was he saying in the interview? He seemed very jolly considering he'd just been put on his erse.

H18SScottW
17-01-2009, 09:25 PM
Delighted to see McCallister get gubbed. As usual he came out thinking he was Naz, only to run out of steam. A complete tool of a man who I had several run-ins with when I ran a club in Aberdeen. His family are a bunch of bams who think they run Aberdeen. It's a shame cos he clearly has a lot of talent and has done well to come back after a near death motorbike accident. Just shows you can't buy class though.

Was watching in the pub with no sound. What was he saying in the interview? He seemed very jolly considering he'd just been put on his erse.

Carried on where he'd left off pre-fight FB:

"I'm the best fighter he's faced, he's the best I've faced"
"I know I'm good enough, I want another shot at him, I'll come back tomorrow"
"He just caught me with a good body blow to put me down" :blah::blah:

TBF, if he'd left the talk and swagger outside the ring and concentrated on landing punches and out-manouevering Murray he could've taken the fight a longer distance.