PDA

View Full Version : Khan vs Barrera

Hank Schrader
15-01-2009, 12:55 PM
Link (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7830924.stm)

Never seen that one coming.:confused:

Mon Dieu4
15-01-2009, 01:03 PM
Link (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7830924.stm)

Was just reading this too, hopefully Barrera does to Khan what he did to Hamed, but he is moving up a few weights

Woody1985
15-01-2009, 01:49 PM
I hope Berrara destroys him.

notorious
15-01-2009, 02:27 PM
A fight too soon for Khan IMO. Should have been given more time to learn under Freddie roach's guidance. Not a Khan fan per say but hope he wins.

Randerson_4
15-01-2009, 05:36 PM

here here

Toaods
17-01-2009, 09:04 PM

..neither will he...........:faf:

Hank Schrader
17-01-2009, 09:22 PM
..neither will he...........:faf:

:hilarious

joe_hfc
20-01-2009, 11:45 PM
Barrera is good, but a bit over the hill. If Kahn wins this fight, it could put him on the map; If he loses however, it will just prove that he isn't the great potential the media made him out to be. A boxer with a glass chin and no power has little place in boxing.

Houchy
21-01-2009, 08:41 AM
Barrera is good, but a bit over the hill. If Kahn wins this fight, it could put him on the map; If he loses however, it will just prove that he isn't the great potential the media made him out to be. A boxer with a glass chin and no power has little place in boxing.

I don't know, I could watch that last fight where he done his best "bambi on ice" impression, over and over again. The guy's never a boxer and has had nothing put in front of him so far, gets knocked sparko in the last fight, but the media still hold him as the next great hope. WTF?

Great entertainment as I say but never a boxer and can only do himself more damage IMO.

Him and that Audrey Harrison are only good for making some cash by backing the other dude because they are so massively talked up but fail to perform.

Done well as amatuers, i'll give them that, but that's it.

Woody1985
21-01-2009, 11:55 AM

I wonder if Berrara will do a Kindelan. You probably know what I mean. Kindelan, IIRC, undefeated in every amatuer fight and in his last ever fight loses to Khan. Hmmmmmmmm.

When I watched the fight I thought it was dodgy because Kindelan hardly threw a punch but only months earlier dismantled Khan and then it was reported in the media that his poor sister had a mysterious £75,000 transaction into her bank account. :faf:

What makes it worst is that Barreras promoter is now Don King. Him and Warren arranging a fight. :LOL:

I think Khan might actually be worth a punt.

joe_hfc
21-01-2009, 04:11 PM
I wonder if Berrara will do a Kindelan. You probably know what I mean. Kindelan, IIRC, undefeated in every amatuer fight and in his last ever fight loses to Khan. Hmmmmmmmm.

When I watched the fight I thought it was dodgy because Kindelan hardly threw a punch but only months earlier dismantled Khan and then it was reported in the media that his poor sister had a mysterious £75,000 transaction into her bank account. :faf:

What makes it worst is that Barreras promoter is now Don King. Him and Warren arranging a fight. :LOL:

I think Khan might actually be worth a punt.

I think Barrera has made his money already, and would rather end his career on a high, instead of selling his soul to promoters cash - IF he does retire any time soon that is.

Woody1985
22-01-2009, 05:36 PM
I think Barrera has made his money already, and would rather end his career on a high, instead of selling his soul to promoters cash - IF he does retire any time soon that is.

Here's hoping.

I read that he was thinking of retiring last year and said that he would if he didn't get a fight before the end of the year. He then got a fight towards the end of the year IIRC.

Hopefully he puts that glass chin amatuer to sleep.

IWasThere2016
24-01-2009, 12:38 PM

A fight too soon for Khan IMO. Should have been given more time to learn under Freddie roach's guidance. Not a Khan fan per say but hope he wins.

I hope Khan wins but I'll be lumping on Berrara :agree: He will too much for AK

joe_hfc
25-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Can't seem to find odds in the fight worth betting on either way tbh.

dar
02-02-2009, 02:38 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7864614.stm

Ed De Gramo
03-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Lets hope that Barrera rips of Khan's heid and *****s down his neck :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cannae stand that little twerp

Onceinawhile
04-02-2009, 10:56 AM
Interesting... It's on derby day:thumbsup: