PDA

View Full Version : BRITISH broadcasting corporation

ceecee
10-01-2009, 05:34 PM
As Britain looks forward to "our" defence of the ashes :rolleyes: in the summer (cue 6 months of build up) anyone noticed the second tier type reporting of Andy Murray's continued rise to prominence and a further win today in the Qatar Open. This in the run up to the Aussie Open.

If it was Timmy they'd be creaming themselves. Not only would it be the top sport headline it would also be on the main news headlines.

He was even second in prominence to a cricket fall out. :bye:

FraserHFC
10-01-2009, 05:37 PM
Ridiculous but sadly not suprising

--------
12-01-2009, 03:29 PM
As Britain looks forward to "our" defence of the ashes :rolleyes: in the summer (cue 6 months of build up) anyone noticed the second tier type reporting of Andy Murray's continued rise to prominence and a further win today in the Qatar Open. This in the run up to the Aussie Open.

If it was Timmy they'd be creaming themselves. Not only would it be the top sport headline it would also be on the main news headlines.

Well, I'm looking forward to the series against the Ozzies.

I shall be supporting the team I always support in Ashes series.

English crests will fall. :devil:

Danderhall Hibs
17-01-2009, 10:15 PM

Just seen them advertise the fact that they're showing ALL of Murray's matches live on the BBC. :confused:

Will they be showing the Ashes live as well?

Some conspiracy theory this one.