PDA

View Full Version : David Haye v Vitali Klitchsko

Pretty Boy
15-12-2008, 03:35 PM
Unofficially confirmed by Klitchskos manager.

Could be the first really decent high profile heavyweight bout in years. Might be just a fight or 2 too early for Haye at this weight though.

notorious
15-12-2008, 10:13 PM
Aye a bit concerned he isn't having a warm up match beforehand. Still fancy him to KO him though.

bobbyhibs1983
16-12-2008, 10:04 AM
Ye saw this on the setanta news its meant to be in june.im sure i read somewhere that the klitchsko has to defend his belt somethime befroe he fights haye?unsure like but dunno why june has been mentioned alot,just seems along time to prepare

notorious
16-12-2008, 10:17 AM
Ye saw this on the setanta news its meant to be in june.im sure i read somewhere that the klitchsko has to defend his belt somethime befroe he fights haye?unsure like but dunno why june has been mentioned alot,just seems along time to prepare

Klitchsko has a mandatory challenger for his belt and if the WBC try to force him to take that fight instead he will relinquish the belt. Hopefully it doesn't come to that though.

Toaods
16-12-2008, 12:33 PM
Vitali will murder him.

Pretty Boy
16-12-2008, 10:06 PM
Vitali will murder him.

:agree: Reckon you could be right. I've never seen Vitali down(not even sure he has been as i'm sure Lennox Lewis stopped him with a cut) and he rarely looks hurt.

Haye has immense stamina and a cracking set of hands. However he is far from a great boxer and could get hurt by one of Klitschkos big hits.

Still reckon it could be a decent scrap, possibly going until about the 7th or 8th.