PDA

View Full Version : Brazilian Grand Prix

Hank Schrader
02-11-2008, 03:10 PM
Is Hamilton going to do it or will he bottle it in the last big race?

I am no F1 expert but it looks as if it is his to lose. Surely all he has to do is make sure he doesn't crash out?:dunno:

Sean1875
02-11-2008, 03:18 PM
Im sure hell find a way to fanny it up. :agree:

Sean1875
02-11-2008, 04:15 PM
Shame about Coulthard. Didny deserve that. :boo hoo:

Hank Schrader
02-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Thats was a ******ing incredible finish!!!

hibby19
02-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Thats was a ******ing incredible finish!!!

:agree::agree:

I thought it was all over when Vettel went past him.

derekHFC
02-11-2008, 05:57 PM
Did Glock chuck it?

Hank Schrader
02-11-2008, 06:02 PM
Did Glock chuck it?

He was on dry tyres and never changed to intermediates with 4 or 5 laps left like most of the front runners did. As it rained heavier during the last lap he lost grip and time. I was stunned he has lost so much time on the drivers behind but he paid the price for not changing tyres when he should have.

crash
02-11-2008, 06:41 PM
He was on dry tyres and never changed to intermediates with 4 or 5 laps left like most of the front runners did. As it rained heavier during the last lap he lost grip and time. I was stunned he has lost so much time on the drivers behind but he paid the price for not changing tyres when he should have.

With respect, that's rubbish. Glock was 18 seconds ahead of Hamilton on the last lap. Leaves a very bitter taste.

Hank Schrader
02-11-2008, 06:53 PM
With respect, that's rubbish. Glock was 18 seconds ahead of Hamilton on the last lap. Leaves a very bitter taste.

Far from it. Are you telling me that Glock deliberatly slowed down to let Vettel and Hamilton past with the destination of the world championship at stake?

Hank Schrader
02-11-2008, 06:59 PM

Actually, change of tact he mate, the more I think about it the more suspicious it looks......

Ferrari are going to be asking some big questions unless it is proved the tyre type was indeed the reason for the slow down....

jonty
05-11-2008, 11:36 AM

Actually, change of tact he mate, the more I think about it the more suspicious it looks......

Ferrari are going to be asking some big questions unless it is proved the tyre type was indeed the reason for the slow down....

Why not just get Vettel to slow down then?
Or was Vettels passing of Hamilton on Lap 69 paid for by Ferrari ?? :greengrin

jonty
05-11-2008, 11:38 AM

Actually change of tact.....

How fast was Glocks team mate on the last lap?? :greengrin (on the same tyres)