PDA

View Full Version : grand prix darts

Cod Boy
12-10-2008, 01:34 PM
its the final of the darts tonight in dublin when taylor and barney go head to head should be a cracker 7pm sky sports 1

Hank Schrader
12-10-2008, 07:11 PM
I can't work out whether Sid Waddell is just enthusiastically excitable or a total plonker:dunno:

Pheona
12-10-2008, 07:20 PM
I can't work out whether Sid Waddell is just enthusiastically excitable or a total plonker:dunno:

total plonker

Hank Schrader
12-10-2008, 08:13 PM
You ever get the impression that Phil Taylor doesn't have much respect amongst his fellow pros and is pretty ungracious in victory? When Barney was receiving his cheque Taylor was farting about lapping up the adulations of the crowd and RVB didn't hang around to see Taylor get his trophy, he just walked straight off.

Pheona
12-10-2008, 09:39 PM
Didn't watch that bit, but sounds about right. There is no denying that Taylor is great player and has won it all, but he doesnt half annoy the **** out of me. I find him so damn patronising when he is interviewed.

Hank Schrader
12-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Didn't watch that bit, but sounds about right. There is no denying that Taylor is great player and has won it all, but he doesnt half annoy the **** out of me. I find him so damn patronising when he is interviewed.

Watching him when he won his last televised tournament on SKY was cringeworthy. The crowd were singing his name and he started crying so much he refused to be interviewed on stage. :rolleyes:

Great player and a legend no doubt but he comes across as a smug tube:agree: