PDA

View Full Version : Alex Arthur

slingshot
06-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Got beat on points and deservedly so, he was rank rotten tonight and that will be the end of him. You have to have a word Alex. Good Hibby but lots and lots of minus points and not just from tonights bout. Shame.

Speedy
06-09-2008, 10:20 PM
Kahn beat too

basher88
06-09-2008, 10:22 PM
heavy knockdown

sleeping giant
06-09-2008, 10:24 PM
Khan sparkled

sleeping giant
06-09-2008, 10:25 PM
heavy knockdown
No joking !

Did you see the slowmo :bitchy:
Deary me. What a punch

slingshot
06-09-2008, 10:27 PM
2 big shocks tonight. AA must be comin to the end of his road. What can be left ?

basher88
06-09-2008, 10:29 PM
khan v arthur looking more likely than it did 10 mins ago.

1two
06-09-2008, 10:40 PM
khan v arthur looking more likely than it did 10 mins ago.

:agree:

Khan got found out tonight.............. nothing more than a overhyped let down! (be careful Mr. riordan!:wink:)

Www1875hfc
06-09-2008, 10:41 PM
No joking !

Did you see the slowmo :bitchy:
Deary me. What a punch

Slow motion was quality, what a hit eh. nae wonder he never got up..

As for alex arthur, thought he was poor,never offered anything..:dunno:

I'm_cabbaged
06-09-2008, 10:44 PM
Khan sparkled

How good was that!!!

The 2 golden boys Harrison (even though he won) and Khan were totaly pathetic. :thumbsup:

1two
06-09-2008, 10:44 PM
Slow motion was quality, what a hit eh. nae wonder he never got up..

As for alex arthur, thought he was poor,never offered anything..:dunno:

I think if Alexs fight had went ahead a couple of months ago he may have ended up on the floor! Guzman is a step above cooke!

slingshot
06-09-2008, 10:58 PM
AA believes in his own hype. :agree:

harrison may be toiling but so is AA:agree:

Toaods
07-09-2008, 12:32 AM
AA believes in his own hype. :agree:

not when he is asking Wayne McCulloch to provide him with 'some faith' with three rounds to go. He new he was beaten well before the end.

Far too nice for my liking also..........at the end he stood waffling to Cook, who later stated that AAA had said he would come down to London next week and go out for tea with the Cook family...........:bitchy:

capitals_finest
07-09-2008, 02:22 AM
I could see this coming for both of them unfortunately i didn't put my money where my mouth was :brickwall. Sad cos i m fans of the pair of them. Not been a good year for FW.

Bobby D
07-09-2008, 04:46 AM
Amir Khan got battered....in the sace of 40 seconds.

**** night for Sky, i'll be surprised if we see another Khan fight on sky now..Same thing happened to Nazeem, Battered off Barrera and that was that.

Let down by Alex tonight as Cooke is nothing special, he either never prepared for this seriously enough or is happy with his lot...

Hibby70
07-09-2008, 06:05 AM
Last night's box office on Sky was a disgrace. 10 minutes after the Khan fight ended the studio announced "well thats all we've got time for". ??? what if the fight had lasted more than 50 seconds?

The show was meant to run until 1am and finished well before 12. There was no interview with AAA and minimal interviews with Khan/Warren. They could have showed more from the undercard as well.

I wrote to sky to complain (I also had picture problems for the first 6 rounds of the Arthur fight as well - anyone else get this?)

rainman
07-09-2008, 06:18 AM
Anybody know if Gary Young was on the undercard?

KeithTheHibby
07-09-2008, 10:08 AM
Last night's box office on Sky was a disgrace. 10 minutes after the Khan fight ended the studio announced "well thats all we've got time for". ??? what if the fight had lasted more than 50 seconds?

The show was meant to run until 1am and finished well before 12. There was no interview with AAA and minimal interviews with Khan/Warren. They could have showed more from the undercard as well.

I wrote to sky to complain (I also had picture problems for the first 6 rounds of the Arthur fight as well - anyone else get this?)

I couldn't even order it mate and I work for the company and get PPV for nowt!
When I tried to call and book over the phone the line kept going dead - sounds like I didn't miss much other than a couple of kickings for Arthur and Kahn!

Ivan Drago
07-09-2008, 12:00 PM
I Don't think AA will be back, I actually think he's made his £, had enough and was handing the title to Cook!

Khan getting KO'd was class :greengrin

Calvin
07-09-2008, 12:44 PM
Khan getting KO'd was class :greengrin

:greengrin :agree:

Made my week!

Hainan Hibs
13-09-2008, 08:37 AM
Far too nice for my liking also..........at the end he stood waffling to Cook, who later stated that AAA had said he would come down to London next week and go out for tea with the Cook family...........:bitchy:

That's what puts me off him, maybe if he had crawled out Cook's arse he could have had a chance of winning the fight.