PDA

View Full Version : Arthur / Khan - PPV

Toaods
06-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Who's all taking the package and what's youtr thoughts?

I'm Going Khan to win in 9, AAA to break Cook up in 5.
Audley Harrison - who gives?

Amsterdam
06-09-2008, 08:04 PM
Ive just booked it & think there may be an upset in 1 of the 2 fights, thats Khan v Prescott or Arthurs v Cook
Agree about Ordinary, WGAF:yawn:

sleeping giant
06-09-2008, 09:45 PM
Arthur is having a hard time of it.
3 rounds to go........

Speedy
06-09-2008, 10:24 PM
Kahn and Arthur beat

Kahn KO'd in round 1

Landells
06-09-2008, 10:25 PM
OOOOOYA BASS.... He got belted a cracker!

sleeping giant
06-09-2008, 10:26 PM
OOOOOYA BASS.... He got belted a cracker!

Not arf !!
Did you see the slowmo:take that

Landells
06-09-2008, 10:27 PM
Not arf !!
Did you see the slowmo:take that

AAAAYE!!!! his face was rearranged!!!

Gatecrasher
06-09-2008, 10:39 PM
tonight proves Khan has a glass jaw, everytime he gets caught he goes down

Hank Schrader
07-09-2008, 09:32 AM
I would dare SKY to charge £15 quid for Khans next fight. It was a disgrace that they went down the PPV route for what were not really huge fights. Fair enough Alex Arthur was defending a world title but its still not that huge a draw that SKY should be charging its customers to watch it. I didn't pay to watch it, probably the first PPV boxing event I have missed in my time as a SKY customer, they can ram it.

As for the fight, all 54 seconds of Khans defeat are on Youtube, boy did he get an absolute pasting, they should have just put his jammys on after the second knockdown and put him in his bed, he was totally gone. His fights against Willie Limond last year and Michael Gomez a few months ago highlighted some huge flaws in Khans defence and also showed up his glass chin. On the evidence of last night he will be lucky to get in the ring with greats like Pacquaio, who will no doubt knock his block off.

I haven't seen any of Arthurs fight yet, sounds like he was outclassed. I like Alex and hope he can come back from this but you wonder where his career is going to go now. I doubt he will get a rematch as the fight was so one sided.

Finally, a message to Frank Warren; a disastrous night for you, get it right up yi:agree::greengrin

Gatecrasher
12-09-2008, 06:37 PM
I would dare SKY to charge £15 quid for Khans next fight. It was a disgrace that they went down the PPV route for what were not really huge fights. Fair enough Alex Arthur was defending a world title but its still not that huge a draw that SKY should be charging its customers to watch it. I didn't pay to watch it, probably the first PPV boxing event I have missed in my time as a SKY customer, they can ram it.

As for the fight, all 54 seconds of Khans defeat are on Youtube, boy did he get an absolute pasting, they should have just put his jammys on after the second knockdown and put him in his bed, he was totally gone. His fights against Willie Limond last year and Michael Gomez a few months ago highlighted some huge flaws in Khans defence and also showed up his glass chin. On the evidence of last night he will be lucky to get in the ring with greats like Pacquaio, who will no doubt knock his block off.

I haven't seen any of Arthurs fight yet, sounds like he was outclassed. I like Alex and hope he can come back from this but you wonder where his career is going to go now. I doubt he will get a rematch as the fight was so one sided.

Finally, a message to Frank Warren; a disastrous night for you, get it right up yi:agree::greengrin
:agree:
i wouldnt pay the money for his next fight after that, SKY have paid him a lot of money to appear on sky and i hope they ask for it back because no way is khan going to come back from this