PDA

View Full Version : Sweden - Saturday morning Ryanair flight

budgiemcb
24-06-2008, 04:43 PM
3 of us booked up the day for this!! :thumbsup:

However, is anyone else stuck from getting to the airport to Boras?

We're thinking of getting the bus into Gothenburg, and then a taxi from the City out to Boras!

Any body else on this flight? If so, what are your plans for getting to the game?

Albanian Hibs
24-06-2008, 06:33 PM
3 of us booked up the day for this!! :thumbsup:

However, is anyone else stuck from getting to the airport to Boras?

We're thinking of getting the bus into Gothenburg, and then a taxi from the City out to Boras!

Any body else on this flight? If so, what are your plans for getting to the game?

3 of us are also on this flight. I think we have managed to get a lift from someone else who is on the flight too, from the airport to Boras. I did get a quote for a taxi for a one way journey from Goth City Airport to Boras and it was going to cost about SEK 1100 (which I think is about £100 :shocked:)

budgiemcb
24-06-2008, 07:59 PM
3 of us are also on this flight. I think we have managed to get a lift from someone else who is on the flight too, from the airport to Boras. I did get a quote for a taxi for a one way journey from Goth City Airport to Boras and it was going to cost about SEK 1100 (which I think is about £100 :shocked:)

I'll see you on board Mogga!!

I think the taxi might be the only option we've got to be honest!

Don't want to get over there and have to muck about with buses and trains! Plus we'll be choking to get a pint asap!! :greengrin

Albanian Hibs
24-06-2008, 08:16 PM
I'll see you on board Mogga!!

I think the taxi might be the only option we've got to be honest!

Don't want to get over there and have to muck about with buses and trains! Plus we'll be choking to get a pint asap!! :greengrin

We are taking a carry out on the bus to Prestwick at 3.30 on the Sat morning :greengrin I'm sure there will be others in the same situ trying to get right to Boras from the airport. Maybe cheaper to get a people carrier taxi with a few more bodies in with you.

steviemanly
24-06-2008, 09:32 PM
Trains, as follows:
DEPART G/BURG...... 12:50.........ARRIVE BORAS....13:46.
DEPART G/BURG...... 14:20.........ARRIVE BORAS....15:24.
There will be a short bus ride from Borat centre, to ground. Only 2 Km, so I`ve heard.
COST 90 Kronor. ( about £8 return ).

www.sj.se (http://www.sj.se/) Train website.

:flag:

steviemanly
24-06-2008, 09:44 PM
FLIGHT PRICES AS FROM 10.30PM

Going Out From Glasgow (Prestwick) - Gothenburg City

« Previous Day (javascript:__doPostBack('AvailabilityInputFRSelec tView$LinkButtonPreviousDay1',''))Next Day » (javascript:__doPostBack('AvailabilityInputFRSelec tView$LinkButtonNextDay1',''))Select A Flight
Going Out
Regular Fare
Depart:
Glasgow (Prestwick) 09:10
Arrive:
Gothenburg City 11:55
1xAdult14.99GBP
Fare: 14.99 GBPTaxes / Fees: 25.07GBPTotal Price: 40.06GBP

Regular FareAdult
14.99 GBP
Sat, 12 Jul 08
FlightFR789209:10 Depart
11:55 Arrive

Coming Back From Gothenburg City - Glasgow (Prestwick)

« Previous Day (javascript:__doPostBack('AvailabilityInputFRSelec tView$LinkButtonPreviousDay2',''))Next Day » (javascript:__doPostBack('AvailabilityInputFRSelec tView$LinkButtonNextDay2',''))Select A Flight
Coming Back
Regular Fare
Depart:
Gothenburg City 14:05
Arrive:
Glasgow (Prestwick) 14:55
1xAdult39.99GBP
Fare: 39.99 GBPTaxes / Fees: 18.35GBPTotal Price: 58.34GBP

Regular FareAdult
39.99 GBP
Sun, 13 Jul 08
FlightFR789314:05 Depart
14:55 Arrive

Select Your Flights and Continue
If the flights you require are shown above, select them and click on "Select and Continue" to proceed.

New Search

:party:

Albanian Hibs
25-06-2008, 12:12 PM
Trains, as follows:
There will be a short bus ride from Borat centre, to ground. Only 2 Km, so I`ve heard.

It will be a bit of a rush to make that first train as the flight doesnt get in until 11.55 and the airport is about a 25 min bus ride from Central Station. The second train is cutting it fine for kick off which is 3.30pm. I'm sure I read on that website that you have to make 1 change/connection with that second train.

BS44
25-06-2008, 11:35 PM
Trains, as follows:

There are two airports.

Gothenburg Airport (also know as Save Airport) is in the Northwest of Gothenburg. There is NO direct transport links between this Airport and Borås. Details of transport at the airport for those arriving before Saturday are given below. However for those arriving on Saturday to this airport on the Prestwick Flight with Ryanair should note a review of bus times from the airport to Gothenburg and then onto Borås suggests that there is not enough time to make it there by public transport. Feel free to try, but note we suggest you rent a car to ensure you get there on time. This is what a number of fans are doing.

28-06-2008, 05:31 PM
I am organising the buses in Sweden with Jerry. We had a post on the bounce for a bus collecting from the airport when the Prestwick flight came in. We got no responses at all to the offer to do this?

You will also appreciate we organised the buses back in May immediately we knew we were in the Intertoto and 50 or so Hibs fans had booked up, paying a lot more than the price those schiesters at Ryanair then reduced the flight prices to.

If you can arrange to get 35 folk to jump on the bus at the airport, we will be happy to have the bus pick you all up? It would have to be 150 to 200 kroner a head to cover the bus costs and the fact someone would have to give up their hard end 'party time' to come up and collect you all, missing the party we are arranging in Boras.

We are offering 100 Kroner single fares back from Boras after the game too.

If its something you think you can help with, add your comments on the bounce thread Bus to Elfsborg Hibs (http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/general-hibs-chat/71864-bounce-intl-buses-gothenburg-boras-update-27th-june-2008-a.html)

Hibby D
28-06-2008, 09:56 PM
I am organising the buses in Sweden with Jerry. We had a post on the bounce for a bus collecting from the airport when the Prestwick flight came in. We got no responses at all to the offer to do this?

You will also appreciate we organised the buses back in May immediately we knew we were in the Intertoto and 50 or so Hibs fans had booked up, paying a lot more than the price those schiesters at Ryanair then reduced the flight prices to.

If you can arrange to get 35 folk to jump on the bus at the airport, we will be happy to have the bus pick you all up? It would have to be 150 to 200 kroner a head to cover the bus costs and the fact someone would have to give up their hard end 'party time' to come up and collect you all, missing the party we are arranging in Boras.

We are offering 100 Kroner single fares back from Boras after the game too.

If its something you think you can help with, add your comments on the bounce thread Bus to Elfsborg Hibs (http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/general-hibs-chat/71864-bounce-intl-buses-gothenburg-boras-update-27th-june-2008-a.html)

Can I encourage those of you who are due to arrive on the Sat Flight to consider this? It won't be viable unless we know we can get 35 people and as Mark said it will mean someone giving up a good bit of their time to collect everyone.

If you are interested, chuck your name on this thread with the number of seats you'll need or follow the link to the Bounce that Mark has kindly put in his post above.

D

budgiemcb
29-06-2008, 12:33 AM
Can I encourage those of you who are due to arrive on the Sat Flight to consider this? It won't be viable unless we know we can get 35 people and as Mark said it will mean someone giving up a good bit of their time to collect everyone.

If you are interested, chuck your name on this thread with the number of seats you'll need or follow the link to the Bounce that Mark has kindly put in his post above.

D

Been on an all a day bender the day at a BBQ, sorry for any spelling mistakes or any pi** I talk!! :greengrin

I spoke to Mark on PM on the Bounce about getting seats on the buses coming back to Gothenburg from Boras!! He said that no one had expressed interest in getting a bus from the airport on Saturday morning on the Ryanair Prestwick flight which I'm a bit surprised at! From what I've read and heard from other Hibs fans there is a fair few of us on that flight, surely it would make better sense for all of us on that flight to jump on a bus straight to the game?

Mogga's bounce, should the bus not work out we're still up for getting a taxi with you guys?!!! (should the bus work out..........can I get myself + 2 others added?)!!

Albanian Hibs
29-06-2008, 01:00 AM
Been on an all a day bender the day at a BBQ, sorry for any spelling mistakes or any pi** I talk!! :greengrin

I spoke to Mark on PM on the Bounce about getting seats on the buses coming back to Gothenburg from Boras!! He said that no one had expressed interest in getting a bus from the airport on Saturday morning on the Ryanair Prestwick flight which I'm a bit surprised at! From what I've read and heard from other Hibs fans there is a fair few of us on that flight, surely it would make better sense for all of us on that flight to jump on a bus straight to the game?

Mogga's bounce, should the bus not work out we're still up for getting a taxi with you guys?!!! (should the bus work out..........can I get myself + 2 others added?)!!

This sounds good. Budgie, this is much better than a taxi and also cheaper! Book us 3 seats on the bus please Mark (Alana, Lyndsey +1).

Albanian Hibs
29-06-2008, 01:29 AM

D

Cheers D, Think we have our name down, hopefully for a pick up at the airport, if not, a return journey only.

29-06-2008, 03:53 AM
Cheers D, Think we have our name down, hopefully for a pick up at the airport, if not, a return journey only.

You have a seat back from Boras only. No bus will be booked from the Airport to Boras until we get 35 names. I doubt very much it will happen, as I said before we tried already and no one at all asked for a seat, yet we we have filled the other 110 seats leaving from G'Burg at 11.45.

On another note, those coming home via Prestwick on the Monday, we now have a coach running from Prestwick via Glasgow, Livingston and on to Edinburgh. We need at least 30 to make it viable, it will be a flat £10 fare if we can get 30 adults on the bus.

Click here (http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/general-hibs-chat/72347-bounce-international-tours-journey-home-prestwick-airport-edinburgh.html)if you need seats.

budgiemcb
29-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Come on folks...........only another 29 bodies to go!!

I've read a few fans are hiring cars to get to the game, sack that idea and get the bus!! :greengrin

steviemanly
30-06-2008, 09:46 AM
Hi guy's
If there is a bus from the airport to the game on sat morning please put me down for 2 seats if not would like to seats for return to Goth,thanks
:flag: stevie bowyer, ged Macnamee

30-06-2008, 12:29 PM
We still have no where near enough interest from fans to run a bus from the airport mate. The bounce buses to and from Boras are full. There are details of the cooncil buses back to G'burg from Boras on the main bounce thread about the game/ trip.

Best I can do is add you and your mate as provisional and if seats come up you would get first shout on them?

Sorry.

30-06-2008, 05:30 PM
Mind and pre book any hire cars, the car hire places at Gothenburg City/ Save Airport only open for pre booked cars at weekends.

mrwolf
03-07-2008, 07:35 PM
Hello guys

Take the bus (flybussarna) from Aeroport of Save (where ryan air arrives) to Nils Ericsson terminal (final stop). From Nils Ericsson you take the bus to Borås. I thínk the bus depart every 30 mins.

http://www.flygbussarna.se/Default.aspx?lang=EN

budgiemcb
03-07-2008, 07:59 PM
Hello guys

Take the bus (flybussarna) from Aeroport of Save (where ryan air arrives) to Nils Ericsson terminal (final stop). From Nils Ericsson you take the bus to Borås. I thínk the bus depart every 30 mins.

http://www.flygbussarna.se/Default.aspx?lang=EN

Mr Wolf,

Do you know of any cheap taxi firms that could get us from Save to Boras direct?

Don't think you'll get to see the Morracan's I'm afraid!! Zemmama is out injured and it seems Benji is down the pecking order amongst the strikers!! Could be wrong though!!

You going to the game a week on Saturday?

steviemanly
03-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Hi Mr Wolf
looked on website,bus leaves airport at 12.40 which is great.Do you have any idea how long it takes to get to nils from airport,so that we know that we have enough time to get to Boras from Nils.Also hope you can answer Budgiemcb about cheap taxi's might be the best bet.

:thumbsup:

03-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Hi Mr Wolf
looked on website,bus leaves airport at 12.40 which is great.Do you have any idea how long it takes to get to nils from airport,so that we know that we have enough time to get to Boras from Nils.Also hope you can answer Budgiemcb about cheap taxi's might be the best bet.

:thumbsup:

We have posted this info on the bounce a number of times, you can try the bus and then catch another one to Boras from Lars Nilson station in Gothenburg and if you are lucky you will get to Boras five minutes before kick off, but you will still have to get from Boras bus station to the stadium, which is around a kilometer out of town.

You will have to call the taxi firms, there is a taxi station at the airport. Taxis and limousine service can also be booked via the airport traffic office.

Approximate fixed prices by taxi from Göteborg City Airport to the Central Station: £ 28, I understand a taxi to Boras will set you back £100.

Taxi Göteborg - +46 31 650 000 or

Taxi Kurir - +46 31 27 27 27

Hibs net admin guys, hope ye dinnae mind, I have linked our thread for people to see the possibilities.

click here (http://www.hibeesbounce.com/modules/News/showarticle.php?threadid=72461)

HibsSweden
09-07-2008, 01:31 PM
The Busstation is called Nils Ericssons Terminalen.

For information on how to get to Borås, prices and all other kind of info, pls check out the article I wrote on our site: http://www.gronsvartgbg.se/nyheter.aspx?id=784