PDA

View Full Version : Party Train: Fir Park edition

nonshinyfinish
25-03-2008, 04:31 PM
Right. Which West End dot netters intend to go to Fir Park on Saturday? The chat on another thread suggests that people may very well be heading for the Jack Daniels bar once they reach the fair town of Motherwell, but are there any thoughts on times for leaving Glasgow?

And is it better to get the train to Motherwell or Airbles Road?

GlesgaeHibby
25-03-2008, 04:43 PM
I think we were planning on possibly getting the train to airbles at a decent time to watch the OF game, as glasgow pubs will be rammed for it. Get to jack daniels at a decent time allowing us to get a decent seat to watch the game and have our pre match swally. That sound alright to you? the more the merrier, lets keep the party train going:thumbsup:

nonshinyfinish
25-03-2008, 04:54 PM
I think we were planning on possibly getting the train to airbles at a decent time to watch the OF game, as glasgow pubs will be rammed for it. Get to jack daniels at a decent time allowing us to get a decent seat to watch the game and have our pre match swally. That sound alright to you? the more the merrier, lets keep the party train going:thumbsup:

Train from Central at 11ish, then? I assume the orcs are playing at half 12?

GlesgaeHibby
25-03-2008, 04:55 PM
Train from Central at 11ish, then? I assume the orcs are playing at half 12?

Yeah they kick of 1230, train at 1137 would get us into airbles at 1208, or we could get the 1107 one.

nonshinyfinish
25-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Yeah they kick of 1230, train at 1137 would get us into airbles at 1208, or we could get the 1107 one.

Sound. Do you know how far Jack Daniels is from Airbles?

hibs0666
25-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Sound. Do you know how far Jack Daniels is from Airbles?

Ten minutes walk.

nonshinyfinish
25-03-2008, 05:31 PM
Ten minutes walk.

Cheers.

1137 from Central sounds good then.

GlesgaeHibby
25-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Cheers.

1137 from Central sounds good then.

Yeah sounds perfect:thumbsup:

joejoefaemexico
25-03-2008, 11:43 PM
http://webmessenger.msn.com/

lyonhibs
26-03-2008, 09:20 AM
http://webmessenger.msn.com/

:hahaha::bye:

Now, now jealousy won't get you anywhere :greengrin

As I say, I need to check whether there is a lift I can cadge, but I'm 80% sure to be getting on the Party Train - Fir Park version @ 11.37 from Central

See you there

GGTTH

aberhibsfc
26-03-2008, 09:50 AM
This thread sounds like the name of a new Sims game.

lyonhibs
26-03-2008, 09:54 AM
This thread sounds like the name of a new Sims game.

Well I can assure you it would be a lot better than:

The Sims: Zoo bestiality edition - take control of a animal of your choice and form relationships, go to cocktail parties with the ultimate aim of creating a cross species hybrid

or whatever the latest ludicrous twist on - invent person, go to work, **** the next door neighbour/gardener, have kids, repeat ad nauseum is

GGTTH

aberhibsfc
26-03-2008, 10:01 AM
Well I can assure you it would be a lot better than:

The Sims: Zoo bestiality edition - take control of a animal of your choice and form relationships, go to cocktail parties with the ultimate aim of creating a cross species hybrid

or whatever the latest ludicrous twist on - invent person, go to work, **** the next door neighbour/gardener, have kids, repeat ad nauseum is

GGTTH

Lol,

What about Football Missmanager 2008: Yam a Believer Edition.

A football management game where your team are handicapped by a Lithuanian Dictator buyer, who proceeds to take out unmanagable loans with KGB W*nkius. Touted as the biggest football game in the City but due to poor sales and customers who require a guarentor to access their benefit money, are given free with a free away top when you buy a home one or some nonsense like that.

millarco
26-03-2008, 10:29 AM
Sounds good, count me in.

GlesgaeHibby
26-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Ok so far list for party train is;

GlesgaeHibby
Millarco
Nonshinyfish
Lyonhibs (possibly)

Any more of our edinburgh party train regulars coming along?

lyonhibs
26-03-2008, 01:19 PM
Yer man ScottHibs is in as well.

And I'm a probable not a possible :greengrin

GGTTH

HibbyScott
26-03-2008, 02:03 PM
HibbyScott is on the party train :thumbsup:

GlesgaeHibby
27-03-2008, 11:27 AM
GlesgaeHibby
Millarco
Nonshinyfish
Lyonhibs PROBABLE (happy?:wink:)
HibbyScott

I see we've been moved off the main board:boo hoo:

Are you getting on the train at partick scott? I'll probably get on it there, it'll be leaving partick at 1130

HibbyScott
28-03-2008, 12:11 AM
GlesgaeHibby
Millarco
Nonshinyfish
HibbyScott

Are you getting on the train at partick scott? I'll probably get on it there, it'll be leaving partick at 1130

Yeah I will be getting it from Partick...wasn't really sure what time it left - but I'll be there for getting it at 11:30 :thumbsup:

lyonhibs
28-03-2008, 11:50 AM
GlesgaeHibby
Millarco
Nonshinyfish
HibbyScott

No, cos now its a definite :greengrin

My mate will be joining us as well.

Excellent - a day in the Fir Park sunshine (or hail, as is more likely)

GGTTH