TNA = has been WWE stars

still like watching it tho

wish WWE hadn't let AJ Styles go tho

Steve-O
28-03-2008, 03:07 AM
TNA = has been WWE stars

still like watching it tho

wish WWE hadn't let AJ Styles go tho

There aren't that many ex-WWE stars in there?

Angle, Nash, Jeff Jarrett, Christian...

Nash, has-been yes, and maybe Jarrett but Angle and Christian are still top of their game.

Sometimes I prefer TNA but it's just a nightmare trying to get to see it. Plus the ppv's on Bravo always have breaks etc.

I'm a bit biased because I was at the Impact show when Angle made his debut, one of the best wrestling moments I have ever witnessed...and it was free cos I was at Universal Studios! :cool:

RoslinInstHibby
28-03-2008, 12:31 PM

Nash, has-been yes, and maybe Jarrett but Angle and Christian are still top of their game.

Sometimes I prefer TNA but it's just a nightmare trying to get to see it. Plus the ppv's on Bravo always have breaks etc.

I'm a bit biased because I was at the Impact show when Angle made his debut, one of the best wrestling moments I have ever witnessed...and it was free cos I was at Universal Studios! :cool:

angle is way past his best now, one to many injuries:brickwall

Hibbie_Cameron
28-03-2008, 04:19 PM
minus money, plus direction...

I dont see what direction TNA has. They have some amazing talent yet dont use it. Reeks of WcW whenever i watch it or read about it

Makaveli
29-03-2008, 09:49 AM
I dont see what direction TNA has. They have some amazing talent yet dont use it. Reeks of WcW whenever i watch it or read about it
Really? Jarret and the Carters have a long-term strategy, whether it's a good one or not, to make it work out: they want to make the stars (Angle, Joe, AJ) bigger than the company; the polar opposite of Vince in other words. The main difference from WCW is that everyone involved wants TNA it to succeed.

Hibbie_Cameron
29-03-2008, 03:25 PM
They have the WCW agents and writing team, they have constant run ins and stupid endings to matches. Most of their stars, were stars before they got there, eg Angle, Christian, Booker, Nash, Steiner, Jarrett, thats all WCW used to do. They should be giving Joe a major push not having Nash in main events, that guy was past it over 10 years ago and shouldnie be anywhere near a ring.

They take bashes at WWE on live tv and on their website, just like WCW did and all it does is makes people turn over. They are copying WWE gimmicks, eg Shark Boy (Stone Cold) and Eric Young (Hurricane) something that WCW was pathetic at.

Former wrestler Lance Storm rips it to utter pieces every week in his blog, its hilarious

I do admit that TNA have some positives but the overall product is not good imo and will never coem close to challenging WWE

thekaratekid
29-03-2008, 06:44 PM
They take bashes at WWE on live tv and on their website, just like WCW did and all it does is makes people turn over. They are copying WWE gimmicks, eg Shark Boy (Stone Cold) and Eric Young (Hurricane) something that WCW was pathetic at.

Black Machismo takes the biscuit with his gimmick. I still find it rather amusing that being said.

The angles and storylines are worse but the actual wrestling is better IMO

TamHibs
29-03-2008, 08:40 PM

then you have Team 3D, Rhyno, Tomko, Booket T, Sharmell, Im sure there is more. As I said I do still enjoy watching it just wish they built around the talent they had in the first place instead of bringing in rejects.