PDA

View Full Version : Going to Ibrox

Owain_1987
03-03-2008, 01:26 PM
Help needed if anyone as an answer. Am going to Ibrox on sunday taking my wee cousin along. The problem is am travelling from Lockerbie and cant find a way to get there on time as working till late the night before. Anyone going through to game from Dumfries and Galloway? Help need please. :agree:

hibby_centre08
03-03-2008, 03:07 PM
leaving from edinburgh at half 11 if thats any help m8 :greengrin driving threw...5 seater car, middle seat bit queezy :greengrin should b there fur 1ish latest dependin on traffic:thumbsup:

Austinho
03-03-2008, 05:44 PM
Help needed if anyone as an answer. Am going to Ibrox on sunday taking my wee cousin along. The problem is am travelling from Lockerbie and cant find a way to get there on time as working till late the night before. Anyone going through to game from Dumfries and Galloway? Help need please. :agree: Posting this on my son's user name. I am travelling up from Carlisle to the game but heading out to university near Partick Thistle's ground to leave car and get son to travel in by tube. Will probably be heading past Lockerbie at around 11 ish and will be coming back down road as soon as we pick son's luggage up again after game. Happy to pick you up if you haven't got anything easier sorted out. PM my son before Friday and leave your contact details - make sure to tell him to pass the info on to his dad (Nick) !!!!!!!

Owain_1987
04-03-2008, 09:34 AM
Posting this on my son's user name. I am travelling up from Carlisle to the game but heading out to university near Partick Thistle's ground to leave car and get son to travel in by tube. Will probably be heading past Lockerbie at around 11 ish and will be coming back down road as soon as we pick son's luggage up again after game. Happy to pick you up if you haven't got anything easier sorted out. PM my son before Friday and leave your contact details - make sure to tell him to pass the info on to his dad (Nick) !!!!!!!

Thanks sent you PM