PDA

View Full Version : Bus Cost

The doomed
03-03-2008, 01:24 PM
Hi guys, can anyone give me an idea of how much you would expect to pay on a bus per person going to a game in Kilmarnock?

sauzee=legend
03-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Adult price on a supporters bus should be no mre than £10, but probably be more like £7/8.

Hope this helps

Albanian Hibs
03-03-2008, 05:44 PM
Or bus is £8 for adults to Killie.

The doomed
03-03-2008, 07:36 PM
cheers guys, you if these buses are subsidised by fund raisers etc?

monktonharp
03-03-2008, 11:11 PM
cheers guys, you if these buses are subsidised by fund raisers etc?:confused:you wonna go for nowt? adult price is more likely to be £12 these days. anyone thinking otherwise is havin' a laugh. the price of Diesel is going through the roof,hence the bus company price hikes, a big bus can maybe get 16mpg if it's going slow,and there are 4.55 litres to the gallon, litre of diesel = 110p , i'm no expert on milage,fuel consumption etc but can understand that bus companies have got to make a profit,or there is no point..........................is there? :dunno:

monktonharp
03-03-2008, 11:15 PM
Or bus is £8 for adults to Killie.more like the correct price. we have to charge that sort of rate on our bus too,and the bus needs to be more than half full at least.

monktonharp
03-03-2008, 11:16 PM
Adult price on a supporters bus should be no mre than £10, but probably be more like £7/8.

Hope this helpsget the train to Killie then:wink:

The doomed
04-03-2008, 09:17 AM
:confused:you wonna go for nowt? adult price is more likely to be £12 these days. anyone thinking otherwise is havin' a laugh. the price of Diesel is going through the roof,hence the bus company price hikes, a big bus can maybe get 16mpg if it's going slow,and there are 4.55 litres to the gallon, litre of diesel = 110p , i'm no expert on milage,fuel consumption etc but can understand that bus companies have got to make a profit,or there is no point..........................is there? :dunno:

No, I run a bus to Killie games now and again and just wondering how costs work out for you guys. Dont have a club or anything so cost is always just split by those on the bus.

cheers tho.

Any advice on cheap bus companies welcome :wink:
-However I must say we've had no problems with company we've used so far - just need to try and get cost of 'home' games down

sauzee=legend
06-03-2008, 09:36 AM
]No, I run a bus to Killie games now and again and just wondering how costs work out for you guys. Dont have a club or anything so cost is always just split by those on the bus.

cheers tho.

-However I must say we've had no problems with company we've used so far - just need to try and get cost of 'home' games down[/quote]

Is there enough killie fans to run a bus??? Sorry, couldn't help myself :wink:

monktonharp
07-03-2008, 07:28 PM
]No, I run a bus to Killie games now and again and just wondering how costs work out for you guys. Dont have a club or anything so cost is always just split by those on the bus.

cheers tho.

-However I must say we've had no problems with company we've used so far - just need to try and get cost of 'home' games down

Is there enough killie fans to run a bus??? Sorry, couldn't help myself :wink:[/QUOTE] naghty,:tsk tsk: i know you are doing that for a laugh,but I personally would tend to admire real fans that are prepared to make long distances to see their favourites,who ever they may be, with the exeption of that pair along the m8:wink:

The doomed
12-03-2008, 03:57 PM
probably mroe Killie fans in edinburgh than hibees in Killie... :bye: