PDA

View Full Version : Best way to Forth Road Bridge from ER ?

HibsNibs
20-02-2008, 04:08 PM
Took me ages on Sunday going:- down ER -> Gt Junction Street ->Ferry Road ->Telford Rd.

Anyone know a better way for future ref. ?

monktonharp
20-02-2008, 04:56 PM
Took me ages on Sunday going:- down ER -> Gt Junction Street ->Ferry Road ->Telford Rd.

Anyone know a better way for future ref. ?down ER,Duke St.Gt,Junc. street, dont go left onto Ferry (ROADWORKS UP NEAR PILTON END ARE A NIGHTMARE AT THE MOMENT so continue over onto North Junc, turnleft at the crossing for Ocean terminal, you are on the bottom road( ,lindsay rd,)go right along the bottom till you hit Granton Squre. take 2nd exit passing the Anchor pub ,straight on ,come to big roundabout,2nd exit takes you onto dual carraigeway(40mph) at the end 2nd exit for short distance,past the Lauriston farm restuarant on the right(i think) turn right and go straight through at new traffic lights just past a wee r/bout.you are now on Gamekeeper's road , turn left, go up hill to the Barnton junc,stay on right hand ,turn right head for bridge..............keep going and you eventually come to a place called Inverness:greengrin

Ants
20-02-2008, 06:15 PM
If you go past the first bridge, then the 2nd and finally the 3rd, you will reach the Forth in no time at all....

I would say head for Powderhall, Stockbridge and then onto Queensferry Road.

HibsNibs
21-02-2008, 09:57 AM
cheers for the suggestions, only just started having to go that way so haven't sus'd the best way yet.

If Only
26-02-2008, 11:33 AM
cheers for the suggestions, only just started having to go that way so haven't sus'd the best way yet.

Go on the by pass

H18sry
26-02-2008, 12:28 PM

Anyone know a better way for future ref. ?

Go on the by pass

You must be a taxi driver :devil: