PDA

View Full Version : Subbuteo/Table Soccer

sambajustice
17-01-2008, 09:52 AM
Anyone interested in taking up this game of intricate skill and tactics? :agree::agree:

We have a club in Edinburgh and believe it or not i'm the UK & Ireland Champion and Scotland are the Team Champions. I won the title in Belfast last year!

Anyway, you probably think i'm taking the p1ss but i'm not, always looking for new members, the Scottish Association has clubs in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Dumfries!

Its all good banter and plenty of bevvy is always on the go at tournaments!

Cheers the noo!:greengrin

Hibs90
17-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Anyone interested in taking up this game of intricate skill and tactics? :agree::agree:

We have a club in Edinburgh and believe it or not i'm the UK & Ireland Champion and Scotland are the Team Champions. I won the title in Belfast last year!

Anyway, you probably think i'm taking the p1ss but i'm not, always looking for new members, the Scottish Association has clubs in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Dumfries!

Any links or that? not interested in joining but fancy having a nose at the pages!

sambajustice
17-01-2008, 05:01 PM
http://www.uk-ireland-internationals.org.uk/

Thats a start, from there you'll find all sorts!

If you go to Album you'll find the pictures of Scotlands famous victory in Belfast!!!!

:greengrin:greengrin

Also try

www.fistf.eu

http://www.sstfa.org/

www.subbuteoplayersforum.co.uk

BT58
17-01-2008, 06:38 PM

used to play about ahem 35-40 years ago,,,,,,,,i think it started as metal straight up players,,,,,,,,anyway,progressed to painting my own hibs jerseys on the arsenal team,,couldnae get hibs then!!!!!
WE HAD FLOODLIGHTS+STADIUMS, long before they actually came out
bicycle front lamp was magic on an extented pole,we only had 2, as we only had 2 bikes
brings back the memories i can tell ye:thumbsup::thumbsup:
hb