hibs.net Messageboard

Page 190 of 239 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,700 of 7148
    I'm still playing, but I've not got anyone worth trading after losing the top two RB's I drafted to injury.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    I've not really been paying much attention this year if I'm being brutally honest. About to move house, baby on the way and a whole host of other stuff going on!
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HibsMax
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Still playing but theres not as much banter going on this year. I blame DHs absence.

PS Max theres no way I'm trading Ajayi away.
    Yeah, I didn't think you would trade him but without asking you never know. Some people have different needs. It would be nice if people would play the game, it makes it more fun.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    I've not really been paying much attention this year if I'm being brutally honest. About to move house, baby on the way and a whole host of other stuff going on!
    I hear ya. We're trying to move too. No kids though.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio sledge View Post
    I'm still playing, but I've not got anyone worth trading after losing the top two RB's I drafted to injury.
    All the more reason to suggest trades. If there's nothing on the waiver wire you can't just give up. Maybe you have someone on your roster that can be used to pick up players you need?

Quote Originally Posted by HibsMax View Post
    Yeah, I didn't think you would trade him but without asking you never know. Some people have different needs. It would be nice if people would play the game, it makes it more fun.
    If by 'play the game' you mean 'give max trades that weaken your team while strengthening his'...

Naw.

If you want to play the game, send me a balanced trade and I might reconsider.

Quote Originally Posted by HibsMax View Post
    All the more reason to suggest trades. If there's nothing on the waiver wire you can't just give up. Maybe you have someone on your roster that can be used to pick up players you need?
    I tried a couple of offers, but no go. I think rb's are so scarce no-one wants to give any up just in case...

Still playing but theres not as much banter going on this year. I blame DHs absence.

Me too .

What's the difference between a bucket full of sh_te and a Patsie????????? The bucket.

How many Patsies does it take to change a tyre?????? One, unless its a blowout, then they all show up.

What should you do if you find a bunch of Patsies buried up to their necks in cement???????????? Go and get some more cement.

Why did the Patsie die from drinking milk?????????????????? Because the cow fell on him.

Why is Aaron Hernandez's NFL career over? By the time he gets out of jail.................................he wont have a tight end left.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    You moving again? Congrats on the baby news .

Left 70 points on my bench between Ryan Mathews and Doug Baldwin 🙈

I've just spent the last half hour at work trying to work out permutations, but I think (I could well be wrong) I have qualified for the playoffs given the remaining matchups and my head to head record against the teams that would need to finish above me. Still on track for a third title in a row...

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    I'm actually amazed at how my team are doing.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    Me too .

What's the difference between a bucket full of sh_te and a Patsie????????? The bucket.

How many Patsies does it take to change a tyre?????? One, unless its a blowout, then they all show up.

What should you do if you find a bunch of Patsies buried up to their necks in cement???????????? Go and get some more cement.

Why did the Patsie die from drinking milk?????????????????? Because the cow fell on him.

Why is Aaron Hernandez's NFL career over? By the time he gets out of jail.................................he wont have a tight end left.

Cheers!

Yeah, just around the corner but from a 2 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom detached house - the imminent arrival of family forced a rethink

Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
    Me too .

See what I mean? You put all that effort into patriot jokes and No bites whatsoever

See what I mean? You put all that effort into patriot jokes and No bites whatsoever
    Needs better bait

Trading Mariota for a RB

Celek few you have a trade offer.

Gamer IDs

If by 'play the game' you mean 'give max trades that weaken your team while strengthening his'...

Naw.

If you want to play the game, send me a balanced trade and I might reconsider.
    "Play the game" means not ignoring trade offers even if you don't like the trade. If you don't like the trade, click reject. I'm not sure how you consider me trading away Jordy Nelson as me strengthening my team? I was just looking for some help at RB and figured that offering to trade away my top WR was the way to go. Apparently I should have been offering players that are not even on my roster.

I'll be honest and admit that I've not been paying any attention at all this year. The main reason being the whole draft fiasco. We all agreed to an offline draft and because some people decided they weren't playing ball we ended up cramming it in to a ridiculously small amount of time one night to pick our team.

A real shame as this was such a great league.

Quote Originally Posted by AyrshireHibs View Post
    I'll be honest and admit that I've not been paying any attention at all this year. The main reason being the whole draft fiasco. We all agreed to an offline draft and because some people decided they weren't playing ball we ended up cramming it in to a ridiculously small amount of time one night to pick our team.

I agree

Gamer IDs

Well I won't be playing next year so you can go back to your awesome, 4-week long offline draft. Personally speaking, I missed the offline draft - I didn't even know it had started because I hadn't been on here in a while due to life.

What you call "a ridiculously small amount of time" is what the rest of the fantasy football world calls "a draft". This is the only league I've ever played in that draft offline over a period of weeks.

Edit: I'm assuming I'm at least one of "some people" since you didn't mention anyone by name for some reason. Not paying attention because you didn't like the way the draft went seems very petty to me. Anyway, since nobody gives a F about this league any more I'll focus my attention on my other leagues and let you guys have your own fun.
    Last edited by HibsMax; 20-11-2016 at 08:32 PM.

Think I need to win my last 2 games to have any shot of the playoffs.

Frustrating that people arent trying and are still better than me. lol

We should try again next year with our old skool draft and less teams. Its been hard work finding even average RBs and WRs who are getting game time when you have 13 other players competing for them. Thanks to Gatecrasher for doing it, especially in the face of plenty of moaning and patchy enthusiasm

First Team Breakthrough SmithyHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SmithyNYG
    When I got Smallwood off waivers this week even with the lack of running backs I kind of clicked that everyone must have jacked it in, unfortunate but I'll keep playing on

I think we all owe it to the teams who made the fantasy playoffs next week to make the effort to be competitive, even just for the last few weeks.

I've been taking it seriously the whole time just not had too much to do in terms of waivers, looking forward to the play offs

Gamer IDs

I've been paying zero attention lately and I'm far too busy for the remainder of December. Moving house this weekend, a number of concerts, family engagements, trips to London lined up.

As a result, and since the trade deadline has passed, I've dropped my best players into Waivers for those still actively competing.

LeGarrette Blount, Larry Fitzgerald, Julian Edelman, Latavius Murray and Cam Newton all now available on Waivers.

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by SmithyHibee View Post
    When I got Smallwood off waivers this week even with the lack of running backs I kind of clicked that everyone must have jacked it in, unfortunate but I'll keep playing on
    Smallwood is just garbage, I've been trying the whole time and will be taking you down in this weekends quarter final

ive clearly had a blow to the head and have picked up RG3 from waivers for my quarter final with Edinburgh GiantsGo Browns!

Never realised last weekend was the last week of the regular season. Pleased to have made the playoffs for the 3rd year running. Tough match against the #2 seed this weekend.

First Team Breakthrough SmithyHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SmithyNYG
    ive clearly had a blow to the head and have picked up RG3 from waivers for my quarter final with Edinburgh GiantsGo Browns!
    You sure you're taking it seriously haha?