hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member TrinityHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CMurdoch View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Surprisingly small number of season ticket holders have secured their seats at the discounted price
    Didn’t know there was a discount but wouldn’t have mattered as I cannot make a Tuesday. Also not going at the weekend either as not in Edinburgh. Hope that’s okay

2. Log in to remove the advert

Midweek games are a problem, and I had enough hassle rearranging things for the European matches so I'm sitting this one out.

I was at the Ross County game though.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Midweek games are a problem particularly for those working but I’m always surprised at the number of fans who choose not to go and support the team in one of the two competitions we have a chance of winning.

Left by mutual consent!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    Midweek games are a problem, and I had enough hassle rearranging things for the European matches so I'm sitting this one out.

I was at the Ross County game though.
    Our highest capacity crowds in the last 30 years have been midweek games. They’re only a problem when people can’t be arsed going.

Quote Originally Posted by My_Wife_Camille View Post
    Our highest capacity crowds in the last 30 years have been midweek games. They’re only a problem when people can’t be arsed going.
    I bought a season ticket for this year knowing there would be games I wouldn't be able to make, even on a Saturday, which is a problem that those of us who have a life outside Hibs just have to deal with and see no reason to apologise for. Try not to be an arse about that.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Left by mutual consent!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    I bought a season ticket for this year knowing there would be games I wouldn't be able to make, even on a Saturday, which is a problem that those of us who have a life outside Hibs just have to deal with and see no reason to apologise for. Try not to be an arse about that.
    No need to apologise at all, I don’t recall saying anything about apologies.

I just said that midweek games are only a problem when people can’t be bothered going. When it’s a game that people can actually be bothered with then the crowds are as good as anything we have had in around 30 years

@hibs.net private member
    Got for my Birthday 2 tickets for the West for a meal and drink before the game so never bought mine or the girlfriends seat for this.

GGTTH