hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by where'stheslope View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This forum is brilliant, Souttar is s***e should be nowhere near Scotland, this thread, Souttar would be my first pick not to play against us????

I know its just opposing fans being biased, but, sometimes you just can't believe what your reading on here!!!!
    Does the forum have a mind of it's own or are different posters posting different opinions?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Both out for 5 months says Levein? They'll be playing v us in 2 weeks then...

Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    Hearts now have the excuse ready for only scraping a top 6 finish by saying “if it wasn’t for those key injuries we would have won the treble”

Just like “if it wasn’t for Vlad sacking Burley we would have won the league”

And further back “if it wasn’t for that coward Levein hiding in the toilet at Dens in May 1986 we would have won the league”
    I love when they have to resort excuses, means we've horsed them.

@hibs.net private member
    This forum is brilliant, Souttar is s***e should be nowhere near Scotland, this thread, Souttar would be my first pick not to play against us????

I know its just opposing fans being biased, but, sometimes you just can't believe what your reading on here!!!!
    Does everyone you know in real life all believe in exactly the same things?

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar

I wonder how he gets a game for Scotland ...
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    Does everyone you know in real life all believe in exactly the same things?
    I do.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by hibbyfraelibby View Post
    Only a Yam would refer to Ikpeazu as Uche...unless of course he was a Hibby with spelling dificulties😁
    I work in a small office which has eight football fans in it, five of them being Hearts and me the only Hibs fan, Uche is ingrained in me now

Reckon if a **** had to pick 2 of our players to miss the derby it'd be Boyle and Mallan

Quote Originally Posted by NorthNorfolkHFC View Post
    Couple of things for me:

I’d rather beat H***ts when they are full strength. Hate their complaints that they are not at their best.

Second, I feel a bit for Souttar. He’s a good lad at the wrong club. He’s had a rough time with injuries of late and doesn’t deserve it. Unsure about Uche, his social media is a joke. Anyone that posts selfies like that deserves what’s coming to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd rather they were as weak as possible so we have more chance to win. More injuries please.

Quote Originally Posted by grammyb111 View Post
    Uche and Souttar both out long-term. Not going to help their title bid...
    They have plenty superstars as back-up now. No impact on the title challenge.

Boohoo

Quote Originally Posted by grammyb111 View Post
    Uche and Souttar both out long-term. Not going to help their title bid...
    It’s lucky that they have already pretty much got the title wrapped up !

Will Berra and Souttar play enough games this season to get a league winners medal?

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    Will Berra and Souttar play enough games this season to get a league winners medal?

Levein got one in 86 even though he missed the decisive, glorious final match no?

I will refuse to believe this until i see the team sheet on derby day. (thinking back to Mark De Veris on crutches in Braga but yet started the game that night)

Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    I'd rather they were as weak as possible so we have more chance to win. More injuries please.
    Awae' an bile ye'r Heid, we'll hump them injuries or not on EITHER side. Dinnae want them blaming their humiliation at our hands on injuries now do we?

Cheers

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    Compromising photos of 'Wee Eck'
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IDHibs View Post
    Awae' an bile ye'r Heid, we'll hump them injuries or not on EITHER side. Dinnae want them blaming their humiliation at our hands on injuries now do we?

Cheers
    Personally I dont give a **** about what they say. I just want to beat them. If that is made easier by them having injuries then so be it. Not sure that we wont see at least one of them playing against us with either a "miraculous recovery" or "So committed he put off the operation to play" being then Jumbo strapline

There are some stories you can always rely on in the lead up to certain fixtures.

Playing Celtc: Celtc plan to steal Lennon from Hibs (already in the papers this week)

Playing Celtc or The Rangers: [insert name of player] always wanted to play for his boyhood heroes but is currently stuck at Hibs.

Playing Hearts: Important player(s) at death's door and will probably be out for weeks.... only to make a miraculous recovery on the day of the game.
    Last edited by Keith_M; 18-10-2018 at 12:19 PM.

There all cursing there luck, every team has injuries. Rocky has been out for a while. Hanlon, McGregor, Gray, wee tam, Boyle,macca and kamberi have all missed games this season. We haven't even been able to play our 2 striker together yet. Think the big striker wouldve been sent off in the derby anyways and judging by soutter performances in the derbies and for Scotland he's overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    Doesn't have to play against Simon (Megs) Murray every game?

👌
    What a moment this is!
    It's Liam Henderson to deliver......

Whatever team they put out for the derby it will tough, remember when we won there Riordan penalty 2009 our team was roiling with injuries, Derbys are a battle

Quote Originally Posted by IDHibs View Post

Cheers
    "Bile ye'r Heid" okay mate. Was that an insult in your day? Pretty embarrassing patter now.

When was the last time we humped them at tynecastle? We're not going to hump them, goal in it either way, or a draw, like all derbies.

I couldn't care less what they say if we win.

Cheers

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiberniankb View Post
    Whatever team they put out for the derby it will tough, remember when we won there Riordan penalty 2009 our team was roiling with injuries, Derbys are a battle
    Loved it !

Riordan right across to us kissing the badge!

GIRFUY!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by sean04 View Post
    There all cursing there luck, every team has injuries. Rocky has been out for a while. Hanlon, McGregor, Gray, wee tam, Boyle,macca and kamberi have all missed games this season. We haven't even been able to play our 2 striker together yet. Think the big striker wouldve been sent off in the derby anyways and judging by soutter performances in the derbies and for Scotland he's overrated
    Spot on. We've been dealing with injuries to key players all season. With the size of squad Hearts have they should be able to cope, but it won't surprise me if Budge indulges Levein with yet more signings.

As you say, Souttar is no superstar and his reputation is founded largely on Levein's hype. My abiding memory of him is being nutmegged by Simon Murray. Uche brought a bit of clout with him at the start of the season due to his sheer bulk, but has contributed little for a while now. I'm not sure these injuries weaken them all that much.

Hearts will sign another man mountain to replace the injured boy. My money is on Zeefuik or however you spell it. Maybe Nade.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87
    Quote Originally Posted by SallyCinnamon View Post
    Hearts will sign another man mountain to replace the injured boy. My money is on Zeefuik or however you spell it. Maybe Nade.
    Zeefuik was a midget was he not, heavy, but a midget.

They have a striker coming in January, im sure they will see it out till then with the 3 they have.

As for the the over confidence 'humping' them with or without them missing players is talking pish. Say it often enough and it will come true, but honestly, in the last 18 years when did we last beat them by more than a goal at Tynie? Millennium derby is last one I can think of.

I couldnt care less if they had a full squad of superstars or a full squad of amateurs playing, I want to beat them and if 2 or 3 of their starting 11 are out and it helps us then great.

Who cares what excuses they have? I can't get my head round why people care more about what they will say is the reason we won over the fact we have won and celebrate......its not like they have never beaten us when we have injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    "Bile ye'r Heid" okay mate. Was that an insult in your day? Pretty embarrassing patter now.

When was the last time we humped them at tynecastle? We're not going to hump them, goal in it either way, or a draw, like all derbies.

I couldn't care less what they say if we win.

Cheers
    .... They didnae' have "tongue in cheek" smileys in my day either, wee' shame eh! Thankfully we did however hump them regularily at Swinie . A 1-0 humping will suffice.

Cheers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    It turns out Uche and Ikpeazu (aka their latest giant huddy up front) are the same guy!
    The confusion arises because when Ikpeazu was hurt he screamed "Uche"! Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by sean04 View Post
    Souttar pulled out of the Scotland v Peru and Mexico trip at the last minute because of a hip problem. It is a hip injury again now so it sounds like he has an ongoing problem. It wouldn't surprise me if Levein has been playing him whilst his hip hadn't fully recovered so it was probably a matter of time before it was aggravated. It just happened to be whilst playing for Scotland.

Ikpeazu injured his foot against Motherwell, missed a couple of games and was then back against Rangers. We are just finding out now he is out for 5 months due to his foot so it seems it wasn't due to a bad tackle on him but rather an aggravation to the injury he caused himself against Motherwell.

Sounds to me like 2 self inflicted situations due to bad injury management and this is the answer to the Jambos moans as to why it happens to them more than it happens to other clubs such as ours. Maybe they should look after their players better.
    Last edited by 007; 18-10-2018 at 01:01 PM.