hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dylan Mcgeouch

Quote Originally Posted by thebausburst View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What a signing this would be, quality not quantity right enough, are seasons still available...wheres ma check book....................
    He's a really good player and if hearts had signed him folk on here would be seething why we wernt interested blah blah blah. What quality do folk actually think we can sign? Ffs I'm getting right pissed off with this site with some of the stupid comments. Almost as much as I'm pissed of with the start we have had.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAXXA View Post
    He's a really good player and if hearts had signed him folk on here would be seething why we wernt interested blah blah blah. What quality do folk actually think we can sign? Ffs I'm getting right pissed off with this site with some of the stupid comments. Almost as much as I'm pissed of with the start we have had.
    I agree, is a a good player

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    What a signing this would be, quality not quantity right enough, are seasons still available...wheres ma check book....................
    Think we need to be careful and no be too harsh on the guy before he's even kicked a ball for us.

I agree it's not the sort of signing that'll get us rushing to buy tickets but there's probably a fair chance he'll be better than we've currently got.

Any idea why he never got a game at Coventry?

Genuine question by the way, that's the thing that's got the alarm bells ringing for me. I've never seen the guy play though.

I don't know about you but proven quality for me is someone who's got a track record at a decent level not untested laddies who've had the odd game for the first team. We have plenty of our own kids don't see how adding more is going to improve us, its clearly experience we need.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Any idea why he never got a game at Coventry?

Genuine question by the way, that's the thing that's got the alarm bells ringing for me. I've never seen the guy play though.
    8 appearances according to wiki.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    certainly sounds a confident young laddie, like most do

DR interview from june

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...second-3841745

I don't know about you but proven quality for me is someone who's got a track record at a decent level not untested laddies who've had the odd game for the first team. We have plenty of our own kids don't see how adding more is going to improve us, its clearly experience we need.
    Whos this proven quality that's going to come play for hibs in the championship? Some folk need a reality check IMO.

Against Falkirk the best player on the park by a country mile was young Kennedy, the worst was Heffernan, tell me who was inexperienced laddie and who was the tried and tested proven quality.

Quote Originally Posted by BOB MARLEYS DUG View Post
    It's done from what I've heard.
    You tend to use that phrase quite a lot. From who or where do you hear all your stuff? You weren't shy at having a dig at some other guys on the Griffiths thread.

Remember he was tipped for big things when he first broke through but haven't heard much of him since. Maybe a bit of an attitude problem? Got ability though

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    You tend to use that phrase quite a lot. From who or where do you hear all your stuff? You weren't shy at having a dig at some other guys on the Griffiths thread.
    Bit harsh, give him a break pal. When other Hibs fans are swanning off to support the team, BLT is on the internet scouring for news of potential signings for us all.

Keep up the good work Dug.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_Hibs View Post
    Bit harsh, give him a break pal. When other Hibs fans are swanning off to support the team, BLT is on the internet scouring for news of potential signings for us all.

Quote Originally Posted by davhibby View Post
    Remember he was tipped for big things when he first broke through but haven't heard much of him since. Maybe a bit of an attitude problem? Got ability though
    i read this quite a lot and get annoyed that there's always an assumption that there may be an attitude problem. Nothing to do with the fact he's a young boy playimg at a club with million pound players playing in his position and he can't break through hence the loan. Him being good enough to play ahead of brown, commons etc is very different to playing ahead of Craig or Robertson.

i read this quite a lot and get annoyed that there's always an assumption that there may be an attitude problem. Nothing to do with the fact he's a young boy playimg at a club with million pound players playing in his position and he can't break through hence the loan. Him being good enough to play ahead of brown, commons etc is very different to playing ahead of Craig or Robertson.
    Is he an attacking centre midfielder? Thought he was a winger.

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    Is he an attacking centre midfielder? Thought he was a winger.
    He can play both mate

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Exactly! Plenty players excelling at clubs across the country who couldn't make the Celtic first XI and would walk into our squad. Just off the top of my head:

Flood
    McGinn
    McGowan
    Robson
    Irvine

Plus David Marshall down at Cardiff

Also, Ross McCormack left Rangers for Motherwell because he found himself in a similar situation to Dylan is now.

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar
    But I never said "I'm hearing". I said "from what I've heard". There's a difference. Also if anyone is interested, I have came across this: http://videocelts.com/2014/08/blogs/...e-move-to-hibs
    Hope you mopped up after
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by DC_Hibs View Post

I've seen him playing a few times, a couple of times against us when he came on as a sub, and sorry I totally disagree with you, I don't think he's 'a really good player' at all, but that's just about opinions I suppose. He'd probably be alright in the championship I suppose.

He isn't a really good player, he might turn out to be but at the moment he isn't, if he was he'd most definitely have been given an opportunity with Celtic given the way they've downsized considerably.

Whos this proven quality that's going to come play for hibs in the championship? Some folk need a reality check IMO.
    I think you should post this to Stubbs and Dempster, after all it was those two who set the bar by saying quality over quantity

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ekhibee View Post
    I've seen him playing a few times, a couple of times against us when he came on as a sub, and sorry I totally disagree with you, I don't think he's 'a really good player' at all, but that's just about opinions I suppose. He'd probably be alright in the championship I suppose.
    He has only played against us once, for 3 minutes, 2 years ago.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    But I never said "I'm hearing". I said "from what I've heard". There's a difference. Also if anyone is interested, I have came across this: http://videocelts.com/2014/08/blogs/...e-move-to-hibs
    Maybe if you'd said from what i've read, i'd not have said what i did.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CapitalGreen View Post
    He has only played against us once, for 3 minutes, 2 years ago.
    Aye but how bad was he in those 3 minutes.

Maybe he has played against Hearts a wee bit more.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Maybe if you'd said from what i've read, i'd not have said what i did.
    Nae bother then

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leith Sansiro
    Hopefully not the next Danny Galbraith

Why so much negativity?
    I know doesn't make sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Team Breakthrough Thomson's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Thomson8508
    Inside The SPFL@AgentScotland 54s
    Hibs sign Dylan McGeouch on loan, good move for all concerned, boy needs games, Hibs have a creative spark, Celtic need to trim their squad

Welcome to hibs dylan let's hope to get the season off and running

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk