hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Kicks For Kids Fundraiser 2014/15 - 52 Season Tickets Bought So Far

You may recall in previous years Hibs.net has raised funds to buy Kicks for Kids season tickets. With your help, approximately 160 season tickets have been purchased and many more children have attended Easter Road who wouldn’t normally be able to. An additional bonus is that the amount collected has contributed to the funds available to the Manager.

In conjunction with the excellent Leith Links initiative, which also raises money for Kicks for Kids, Hibs.net are running this scheme again for season 2014/15. So, what does this mean? Well, all monies raised on this site will now be pooled with those collected by Leith Links, in order to keep things simple. So, if you provide the funds, we'll do the donkey work and sort out the administration.

Each Kicks for Kids season ticket costs £75 so if you would like to make a donation towards this, hibs.net and Leith Links are making it as easy as possible for you.

Payment can be made on a one-off basis or as a regular commitment by PayPal, Direct Debit, standing order or cheque:

*PayPal

leithlinks@live.co.uk

Direct Debit/standing order/cheque

Please PM FranckSuzy or email leithlinks@live.co.uk for more information. Just £6.25 a month will pay for one KfK season ticket…

*Please note that these payment details are for Kicks for Kids season tickets only and should NOT be used for any payments to hibs.net.

The beauty of this scheme is that you don't have to donate as much as £75! All the money raised will be pooled and we'll buy as many Kicks for Kids season tickets as possible but perhaps the minimum donation could be set at £5?

We'll run this until the first home game of the season as the club will then have time to make sure they can get the children along to the first match at Easter Road.

Hibs.net will get the ball rolling with a donation of £500

Tickets Bought So Far - 52
    Last edited by HNA4; 07-09-2014 at 02:00 PM. Reason: 52 tickets bought

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Fantastic scheme, I chipped into .net's contribution last season, and contribute monthly to Leith Links via standing order. Well done .net with the generous kick start, I know how much pleasure the kids get out of it. Plus there's the added benefit of the money going to the manager's signing fund.

If the gunts can get 7k+ contributing to their black hole, I'd hope that we could get good numbers signing up for this.

Quote Originally Posted by EdinCapitals View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fantastic scheme, I chipped into .net's contribution last season, and contribute monthly to Leith Links via standing order. Well done .net with the generous kick start, I know how much pleasure the kids get out of it. Plus there's the added benefit of the money going to the manager's signing fund.

If the gunts can get 7k+ contributing to their black hole, I'd hope that we could get good numbers signing up for this.
    Thanks very much for your continued support

As do I and I consider it money well spent. These kids will form part of the next generation of Hibs supporters and would not otherwise be in a position to attend matches. Well done to dot net and to Leith Links
    This is how it feels

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    As do I and I consider it money well spent. These kids will form part of the next generation of Hibs supporters and would not otherwise be in a position to attend matches. Well done to dot net and to Leith Links
    Thanks very much for all you have done so far, John

Suzy I am delighted that you and Mikey have got together on this. Your combined effort should provide what I would call the "Wow Factor". And Suzy you have a Leith Links e-mail requesting that you set up my Direct Debit.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Suzy I am delighted that you and Mikey have got together on this. Your combined effort should provide what I would call the "Wow Factor". And Suzy you have a Leith Links e-mail requesting that you set up my Direct Debit.
    Many thanks Eric Reply sent

A very generous donation was received today from a .net poster The total will be updated when the admins have the time #forthekids

That's us up to 9. Thanks to all those who have contributed so far.

That's us now got enough cash donated for 10 KfK STs Another .netter has also now signed up for a DD Many thanks to all of the generous Hibbies out there. GGTTH.

Testimonial Due
    Il be signing up today for this. Great idea everyone who can afford should get involved

Quote Originally Posted by #FromTheCapital View Post
    Il be signing up today for this. Great idea everyone who can afford should get involved
    Thank you GGTTH

Couldn't have put it any better myself. By donating, you help children who wouldn't normally be able to go to games due to family/financial problems AND help your club. It's a no-brainer, as Kevin Bacon would say

Edit: Another poster has just signed up for a Direct Debit
    Last edited by FranckSuzy; 28-03-2014 at 01:00 PM.

This
    This is how it feels

Thanks to the .net poster who gave me a cash donation this evening. This, along with other donations received today, now brings us up to 11 KfK STs from .netters alone
    Last edited by FranckSuzy; 28-03-2014 at 08:51 PM. Reason: .net info

@hibs.net private member Gerard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    Thanks to the .net poster who gave me a cash donation this evening. This, along with other donations received today, now brings us up to 11 KfK STs

Testimonial Due
    I know it's already been mentioned but:
    The beauty of this scheme is that the money is helping in two ways:
    1.Kids who wouldn't be able to normally go to the football every other Saturday now can.
    2. The money is going directly towards financially supporting the team we all love.

Compare this to the (admittedly well subscribed) foundation of hearts scheme. All money they raise through donations is to repay a wealthy business woman after she attempts to rescue a club living well beyond their means for many years.

I've read loads of posters on here ask why hibs don't have a monthly contribution scheme. Well here it is... Wallets Oot!

I know it's already been mentioned but:
    The beauty of this scheme is that the money is helping in two ways:
    1.Kids who wouldn't be able to normally go to the football every other Saturday now can.
    2. The money is going directly towards financially supporting the team we all love.

Compare this to the (admittedly well subscribed) foundation of hearts scheme. All money they raise through donations is to repay a wealthy business woman after she attempts to rescue a club living well beyond their means for many years.

I've read loads of posters on here ask why hibs don't have a monthly contribution scheme. Well here it is... Wallets Oot!

Up to 12 now

Any more for this just now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post

17 now

Quote Originally Posted by Saltire2k View Post
    Is that a maroon ball?

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    Is that a maroon ball?
    Aye the kids found it in the Water of Leith

Quote Originally Posted by Saltire2k View Post
    Aye the kids found it in the Water of Leith
    Nice one

@hibs.net private member Seveno's Avatar
    Could we get an update on some of the worthy causes that benefit from the scheme? Perhaps some feedback from the kids. It might encourage others to donate.

Quote Originally Posted by Seveno View Post
    Could we get an update on some of the worthy causes that benefit from the scheme? Perhaps some feedback from the kids. It might encourage others to donate.
    No problem This is the first joint venture between Hibs.net and Leith Links but previously .net have posted letters they've received on here and there's a page full of thank you letters on the LL website. I will provide an update on all of the groups who've received tickets from LL later today but the recipients of next season's tickets have still to be finalised. GGTTH.