hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member

2017/18 season tickets.

Anyone heard when these will go on sale?

Also, am I right in saying that there was a commitment from Hibs last summer not to increase the price if we went up?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    There was a wee video clip on twitter/facebook etc the other day with the date 28/02/2017 so would expect that to be about season tickets

There will at least be some info on this on the 28th, and I'll happily renew at the earliest opportunity. Target 15k.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Will renew as have done for years, hope we can push the numbers up and get the stadium rocking on a more regular basis. Not that bothered if the price increases a little either.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Will renew as have done for years, hope we can push the numbers up and get the stadium rocking on a more regular basis. Not that bothered if the price increases a little either.

I'l be renewing 3 next year , The bigger support the bigger budget

Renewing 2 and possibly getting another Child ticket!!

My wee lad is 9 and now loving the Hibs life, started going to some away games and he no longer asks for my phone during the games!!! It's amazing what a winning team will do... 😬

'S' Form
    I was a season ticket holder for years but sort of slacked off once I started uni and then got a job outside of the city which never helped. 100% getting one at the earliest opportunity next season!

@hibs.net private member
    I don't think it would be fair to put prices up. We have been top league prices for 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by gorgiegreens View Post
    I don't think it would be fair to put prices up. We have been top league prices for 3 years.
    Each to their own mate,we have also maintained a squad of players many of whom are good enough for the top league. I'm all for improving the squad and helping to provide the cash to do it through ST sales even if increased. I realise not everyone will agree though.

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    I'll renew as always. I imagine an adult ticket in the East will go up by £20-30. Better get promoted!
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

Count me in.

Will the points be added to the 455 that I have already?

How many more loyalty points will we get for renewing early......

@hibs.net private member
    I'll be renewing 4, love our seats in the front row of the upper West. Hopefully the new deal will dovetail with the payment plan finishing and with us still being in the cup. Given the way the ties are shaping up there would be a scramble for semi final tickets and final tickets if we make it through the games. That always helps season ticket sales and given the numbers of season tickets we are getting close to the point that a ticket could only be guaranteed for a season ticket holder rather than one for each season ticket (this year and next). If the club were brave we could go down the route of a guaranteed ticket for next season ticket holders only to really try and bolster sales.

Quote Originally Posted by chlub Hibernian View Post
    Anyone heard when these will go on sale?

Also, am I right in saying that there was a commitment from Hibs last summer not to increase the price if we went up?
    Think its normaly april mate

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Wait until we have won the Semi. Anyone that renews/buys gets 2 tickets for the final; first come first served.

I think we will get 14000 if we go up which id be more than happy with, if im correct the home stands hold 16700

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine&Caviar View Post
    Wait until we have won the Semi. Anyone that renews/buys gets 2 tickets for the final; first come first served.
    👍

Quote Originally Posted by wookie70 View Post
    I'll be renewing 4, love our seats in the front row of the upper West. Hopefully the new deal will dovetail with the payment plan finishing and with us still being in the cup. Given the way the ties are shaping up there would be a scramble for semi final tickets and final tickets if we make it through the games. That always helps season ticket sales and given the numbers of season tickets we are getting close to the point that a ticket could only be guaranteed for a season ticket holder rather than one for each season ticket (this year and next). If the club were brave we could go down the route of a guaranteed ticket for next season ticket holders only to really try and bolster sales.
    Only guaranteeing a ticket for this seasons cup competition to next seasons ticket holders? That would never happen,a bizarre suggestion imo.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Will definitely be renewing. It's good watching Hibs, and the more people come, the better it is.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Do we normally at least 24000seat ar hampden against a bigger team tho, so hibs can di the renew early get two tickets thing

Only guaranteeing a ticket for this seasons cup competition to next seasons ticket holders? That would never happen,a bizarre suggestion imo.
    They have done this before scouse, a few times if u had a season ticket ud get one for hamden if u renewed early or bot a new season ticket ud get another,

Quote Originally Posted by chlub Hibernian View Post

Don't remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by marc10 View Post
    They have done this before scouse, a few times if u had a season ticket ud get one for hamden if u renewed early or bot a new season ticket ud get another,
    Yes I know but that's not what he said, he said next season holders only get a ticket. Anyway not worth discussing as would never happen.

I expect the benefit of a complimentary wallet to keep my card in.

I was thinking the same as we have around 12,000 ST holder now and if they do whats been in the past wen u wld get 1 ticket for having a ST but if u renewed early u wld get 2 as we wld need at least 24,000 seats at hampden if everyone took that oppertunity, i cant rem how many ticket we normally ger against the bigger teams but think we only got around 19 or 20,000 last year

Yes I know but that's not what he said, he said next season holders only get a ticket. Anyway not worth discussing as would never happen.
    I think thats what he ment tho i dont think he ment non season ticket holder who buy one for the nxt season as that wldnt happen either tho ur right about that, i hope u enjoyed last night, ps wasnt trying to be smart

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by marc10 View Post
    I think thats what he ment tho i dont think he ment non season ticket holder who buy one for the nxt season as that wldnt happen either tho ur right about that, i hope u enjoyed last night, ps wasnt trying to be smart
    I meant new and renewing season ticket holders would get first shot. It is a marketing ploy. Let's face it nearly everyone who has a season ticket this year will renew anyway so it is an incentive to buy for the first time and a reward for renewing.

Only those that had decided not to renew would miss out on the first wave. The next wave could be restricted to current season ticket holders.This way a new or renewing season ticket holder can be first in the queue and get the best seats and for someone who has chosen not to renew to still be guaranteed a ticket but in the next wave. You could take it further and let those with both season tickets be in the first wave as a reward, then new then only this season.
    Last edited by wookie70; 23-02-2017 at 07:52 PM.

I meant new and renewing season ticket holders would get first shot. It is a marketing ploy. Essentially those who renew would get first pick. Let's face it nearly everyone who has a season ticket this year will renew anyway so it is an incentive to buy for the first time and a reward for renewing.

Only those that had decided not to renew would miss out on the first wave. The next wave could be restricted to current season ticket holders. I know it is bizarre to some season ticket holders when loyalty is rewarded but this way a new or renewing season ticket holder can be first in the queue and get the best seats and for someone who has chosen not to renew to still be guaranteed a ticket but in the next wave. You could take it further and let those with both season tickets be in the first wave as a reward, then new then only this season.
    I dont think it wld be fair to give a ticket to someone who bought a season ticket for the nxt again season and not to ppl who actually have one for that season unless thet renew thats not fair at all, i thot u ment what we have done before with season ticket holders getting one and another forcrenewing early which wont work this year, but lets get there first

I meant new and renewing season ticket holders would get first shot. It is a marketing ploy. Let's face it nearly everyone who has a season ticket this year will renew anyway so it is an incentive to buy for the first time and a reward for renewing.

Only those that had decided not to renew would miss out on the first wave. The next wave could be restricted to current season ticket holders.This way a new or renewing season ticket holder can be first in the queue and get the best seats and for someone who has chosen not to renew to still be guaranteed a ticket but in the next wave. You could take it further and let those with both season tickets be in the first wave as a reward, then new then only this season.
    The cup competition is this seasons competition yet you are suggesting this seasons ST holders could be in second wave if they didn't renew yet new ST holders would be ahead of them? Don't be daft!

Quote Originally Posted by HibsNutter View Post
    There will at least be some info on this on the 28th, and I'll happily renew at the earliest opportunity. Target 15k.
    that would be awesome