hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Neil lennon

Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Close season = the time bored people make up pish and type it on a keyboard.
    To be honest GD that happens all year round.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Foritza View Post
    Sorry but what is your opinion ?
    My opinion is that what you posted is absolute rubbish.Sorry if I didn’t make that clear.

Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    My opinion is that what you posted is absolute rubbish.Sorry if I didn’t make that clear.
    Forum by it's very defination is a platform to give and discuss opinions, that is my opinion. Oh you made it clear you thought my opinion was rubbish please substantiate.

Quote Originally Posted by JimboHibs View Post
    Brilliant lol
    LOL brilliant!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenNWhiteArmy View Post
    The absolute state of this thread man. Roll on Thurs for competitive football with the cabbage again

Wasn't the case debunked and established this happens every pre season??
    Similar happened last winter break. Lennon was getting all kinda sh_t... My gut tells me this place is infiltrated by currents and sweet potatoes who like stirring.

We need to stay calm, relax and remember where we are...

Bring on Thursday. Football's back!

Neil Lennon has taken a back seat because of his previous connections with Celtic. He does not want to draw comments from a fan base he was previously idolised. and deep down in his heart he may think he can go back there one day. That will not happen. the only thing Neil needs to get his head round is that he s now manager of Hibs. It's not a bad gig. being in charge of the 3rd biggest team in Scotland.

This position needs the respect it deserves. We are not Celtic. We are Hibernian FC . if that is not enough then I don't know what is .
    This all about the amount of Money we are to get from Celtic for John McGinn. Neil has stated JM's valuation at £5m but has taken a back seat since Celtics pathetic offer. Neil the ball is in your court, you need to show were your green blood lies. Upset the Celtic faithful or commit to Hibs looks like you have a decision to make. Over to you .
    Enjoying your school holidays?

Forum by it's very defination is a platform to give and discuss opinions, that is my opinion. Oh you made it clear you thought my opinion was rubbish please substantiate.
    I'll substantiate. You never gave an opinion. Not by the definition of an opinion.

Neil Lennon has taken a back seat because of his previous connections with Celtic. He does not want to draw comments from a fan base he was previously idolised. and deep down in his heart he may think he can go back there one day. That will not happen. the only thing Neil needs to get his head round is that he s now manager of Hibs. It's not a bad gig. being in charge of the 3rd biggest team in Scotland.

This position needs the respect it deserves. We are not Celtic. We are Hibernian FC . if that is not enough then I don't know what is .
    This all about the amount of Money we are to get from Celtic for John McGinn. Neil has stated JM's valuation at £5m but has taken a back seat since Celtics pathetic offer. Neil the ball is in your court, you need to show were your green blood lies. Upset the Celtic faithful or commit to Hibs looks like you have a decision to make. Over to you .
    Aye, massive doubts over where Lennon's loyalties presently lie. That's why he let Celtic thrash us in the 5 games we played against them last season...
    ...didn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by SquashedFrogg View Post
    I'll substantiate. You never gave an opinion. Not by the definition of an opinion.
    Well yes I did. maybe I made t too complicated for you. For that I apologise.

Well yes I did. maybe I made t too complicated for you. For that I apologise.
    You just confirmed my point. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SideBurns View Post
    Aye, massive doubts over where Lennon's loyalties presently lie. That's why he let Celtic thrash us in the 5 games we played against them last season...
    ...didn't he?
    OK fare point and at least you make a valid comment, Maybe I did not make myself clear -I am only interested in Hibs getting the best deal for JM - What I was trying to say, if another club rather Celtic had made that offer I am sure NL would have been more vociferous in his comments about the paltry offer. We need everyone at he Club singing from the same Hymn sheet to get the best deal possible for the club. No divisions I think £5 m - is what NL said, not me. let's see what we get . We need as much as possible to finance the upgrades to HTC.

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Emotions are running high on here, can we stay civilised? Discuss Lennon if there is something you feel there is to discuss. Throwing insults or taunts at each other on a thread that mentioned (wrongly or not) Lennon’s bouts with depression is a bit inappropriate - e.g. “He’s not depressed or suffering from anything you idiot, get lost” may make someone else at the very least feel a wee bit down. Same goes the other way.

We’ve got a big game on Thursday, we can at least unite behind that sentiment surely.

You just confirmed my point. Thank you.
    Thank you ,you also just confirmed my point n a big way.

When
    Enjoying your school holidays?
    School Holidays? When do the primary schools go back ? hope you are enjoying your primary school break.
    Last edited by Foritza; 10-07-2018 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairney11 View Post
    Wondering if anyone knows the reason lennon hasn’t spoke to the media/hibs Tv recently? Even after the game it’s gary Parker and not Neil.

Just wondering if anyone knows why? I love Neil and am not having a go.
    My guess is that after a poor performance he had quite a few things he wanted to say to the team so he asked GP to do the post match interview.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Any whiff of anything that substantiates your definitive post?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    When

School Holidays? When do the primary schools go back ? hope you are enjoying your primary school break.
    Lol burn, sure squashed that frog there.

This thread is a joke.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    Emotions are running high on here, can we stay civilised? Discuss Lennon if there is something you feel there is to discuss. Throwing insults or taunts at each other on a thread that mentioned (wrongly or not) Lennon’s bouts with depression is a bit inappropriate - e.g. “He’s not depressed or suffering from anything you idiot, get lost” may make someone else at the very least feel a wee bit down. Same goes the other way.

We’ve got a big game on Thursday, we can at least unite behind that sentiment surely.
    🤝

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    What a funny thread. lol

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Think we’ll here from him at a Pre match press match conference, for the Runavik game

I’m sure it’s a UEFA requirement anyway

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Isn’t this his usual pre-season modus operandi ? Trying to cast my mind back to last year... shows good trust in his team / number 2. Should be able to operate without having to go through one bottleneck.
    We need a group of leaders not over reliance on one
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalmeiras View Post
    Isn’t this his usual pre-season modus operandi ? Trying to cast my mind back to last year... shows good trust in his team / number 2. Should be able to operate without having to go through one bottleneck.
    We need a group of leaders not over reliance on one
    He was interviewed after Stevenson testimonial and Dubfernline away last pre season.

Left by mutual consent!
    I'm surprised we've managed 4 pages on Lennon without someone ripping the tap aff it about Stubbs.

Quote Originally Posted by IGRIGI View Post
    I'm surprised we've managed 4 pages on Lennon without someone ripping the tap aff it about Stubbs.
    You could always bring his name up in a negative post to get things rolling of course

Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Think we’ll here from him at a Pre match press match conference, for the Runavik game

I’m sure it’s a UEFA requirement anyway
    Even though they've banned him?

Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    Even though they've banned him?
    Banned from pitch side but he can still give a press conference.

Lennon press conference now on youtube. Seems as up for it as ever to me. Mon the Lenny!

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheat Hound View Post
    Lennon press conference now on youtube. Seems as up for it as ever to me. Mon the Lenny!
    Did seem to be a little frustrated about the McGinn situation and the lack of signings though!

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    I guess we can see things differently!

He said he was delighted with the 3 players brought in already and hopes to add another 2 or 3.

He came across as his usual self. Grinning and smiling when asked about McGinn and seemed perfectly relaxed about the new season.

Confirms that we’ve knocked back 2 bids and that it’s up to Celtic to match our valuation.

Can’t say much more than that really.

Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    I guess we can see things differently!

He said he was delighted with the 3 players brought in already and hopes to add another 2 or 3.

He came across as his usual self. Grinning and smiling when asked about McGinn and seemed perfectly relaxed about the new season.

Confirms that we’ve knocked back 2 bids and that it’s up to Celtic to match our valuation.

Can’t say much more than that really.
    That's the way I viewed it too...seems happy with business done so far and says he's hoping for a few more...McGinn is obvs away it's just a matter of when

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk