hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kamara

Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wasn’t he in the same team as Don Goodman, another brilliant footballer and sky pundit at one point? The reason I bring that up is I remember him scoring an utter peach, might have been an overhead kick at the FF end for Motherwell in perhaps a 2-2 draw? He was class even then.
    Sorry, not familiar with Don Goodman and certainly he didn't play, that I can recall, in the same Swindon Town side way back in the late 70s

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Connollys11 View Post
    True story mate. It's either agree with me or your banned haha funniest thing is tae a bet you half of them haven't even been near Easter road in years.
    Tick tock 😍

@hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar
    My apologies if I've upset anyone mate doesn't give anyone on here the right to question my loyalties to the club though.
    On most of the stuff you're right it doesn't give people the right, but when you follow the path of so many that have been outed as Yams (my brother included lol) then you can surely see why people are suspicious?

My worry is, if you believe the stuff crops mentions, then the Yams are having the last laugh

Anyways... GGTTH!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Just Alf View Post
    On most of the stuff you're right it doesn't give people the right, but when you follow the path of so many that have been outed as Yams (my brother included lol) then you can surely see why people are suspicious?

My worry is, if you believe the stuff crops mentions, then the Yams are having the last laugh

Anyways... GGTTH!

Only putting forward my opinions mate which is what a forum is usually meant to be about. Never been on a forum where folk are total foaming at the mouth at the prospect of getting fellow hibs fans banned from a forum when all they're doing is putting forward their own views it's very weird like. GGTTH

@hibs.net private member DarlingtonHibee's Avatar
    Nobody is trying to get you banned.

You said you had negative views on sir Tom.

Keen to understand your reasons for that?

Quote Originally Posted by DarlingtonHibee View Post
    Nobody is trying to get you banned.

You said you had negative views on sir Tom.

Keen to understand your reasons for that?
    Just feel like the club has stagnated under him. He's no interest in taking us to the next level pal.

Just feel like the club has stagnated under him. He's no interest in taking us to the next level pal.
    There's no answer to that......

Only putting forward my opinions mate which is what a forum is usually meant to be about. Never been on a forum where folk are total foaming at the mouth at the prospect of getting fellow hibs fans banned from a forum when all they're doing is putting forward their own views it's very weird like. GGTTH
    Ok

GGTTH!

Opinions, though, should be based on facts and evidence. Much of what you've posted about RP and STF is not fact, and can be easily checked in the public domain.

Quote Originally Posted by Bristolhibby View Post
    I’ll see your Kamara and raise you a Dembele.

https://www.beinsports.com/au/footba...embeles/433013
    Nice one
    If you watch any Ligue 1, there's a crazy amount of Bambas as well.

Edit confusing mambas sambas and bambas
    Last edited by hibsbollah; 04-01-2019 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    Opinions, though, should be based on facts and evidence. Much of what you've posted about RP and STF is not fact, and can be easily checked in the public domain.
    I'm not the only hibs fan who thinks this mate even you as a hibs fan should know there's a big chunk of our support want the board out and have so for years.

@hibs.net private member Stonewall's Avatar
    I'm not the only hibs fan who thinks this mate even you as a hibs fan should know there's a big chunk of our support want the board out and have so for years.
    You don’t have to believe the demonstrable nonsence you’re coming out with to want Petrie out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
    You don’t have to believe the demonstrable nonsence you’re coming out with to want Petrie out.
    And what nonsense is that stonewall?

You really do post some stuff.

So you want leann out?

What about the manager.

It must be difficult hating so much about hibs, then not missing a home game in evelen years.

Quote Originally Posted by DarlingtonHibee View Post
    You really do post some stuff.

So you want leann out?

What about the manager.

It must be difficult hating so much about hibs, then not missing a home game in evelen years.
    So now I hate my club because I want Petrie out seriously? Course I don't want her out I'm clearly talking about Petrie when I say board. You've clearly not seen my posts on the Stubbs v Lennon signings thread if you think I want Lennon out he's the best manager we've had in decades.

And what nonsense is that stonewall?
    The bit about how much they take out of the club.

The bit about how much they take out of the club.
    A just don't understand where all the money we've made in the last 4 years has went pal

A just don't understand where all the money we've made in the last 4 years has went pal
    Not into their pockets. That's easily verifiable.

Not into their pockets. That's easily verifiable.
    It's a mystery to say the least like ae do you Ken how much we've spent on transfers in the last few seasons cropley mate?

It's a mystery to say the least like ae do you Ken how much we've spent on transfers in the last few seasons cropley mate?
    It's not a mystery in the slightest. Just go and look at the accounts and that will tell you a lot. Not everything we'd like to know, but enough to have a better idea of how the club actually operates.

It's not a mystery in the slightest. Just go and look at the accounts and that will tell you a lot. Not everything we'd like to know, but enough to have a better idea of how the club actually operates.
    No worries mate

First Team Breakthrough
    You are right CWG and Connollys first of all we would not have a club without STF and secondly if you want the board out are you prepared to put money into the club

Quote Originally Posted by hibbydad View Post
    You are right CWG and Connollys first of all we would not have a club without STF and secondly if you want the board out are you prepared to put money into the club
    Mate, don't waste your time asking sensible questions.....

Been a hsl donor for a few years now mate.

First Team Breakthrough
    Darlington it is always worth asking people to put their money where their mouth is that always sorts the men from the boys

For someone who professes to love the Hibs so much you are remarkably ill informed about the clubs structure and governance, both financial and managerial. You are of course entitled to your opinion but you never appear to let facts get in the way. When one compares Hibs record under Tom farmer’s leadership the facts speaks for themselves - 3 major honours and 2 minor honours, when we compare that to Hearts record under countless chairs 2 major honours, 1 minor honour. Though to Farmer’s credit he did pay the money Hearts stole from the countless charities.

First Team Breakthrough
    Glad to hear that Connollys so am I as well as a shareholder myself. We need you to encourage more people to join HSL

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McIntosh View Post
    For someone who professes to love the Hibs so much you are remarkably ill informed about the clubs structure and governance, both financial and managerial. You are of course entitled to your opinion but you never appear to let facts get in the way. When one compares Hibs record under Tom farmer’s leadership the facts speaks for themselves - 3 major honours and 2 minor honours, when we compare that to Hearts record under countless chairs 2 major honours, 1 minor honour. Though to Farmer’s credit he did pay the money Hearts stole from the countless charities.
    Without wanting to sticking up for Hearts they’ve also won 3 major honours in the time STF has been here.

Darlington it is always worth asking people to put their money where their mouth is that always sorts the men from the boys
    This, one hundred per cent agree.

The poster should read up a bit around the state of the club, finances and ground at the time we nearly folded.

Hey, but it's much easier to think you are an expert in running a professional football club.....

Quote Originally Posted by McIntosh View Post
    Re that last sentence, to be fair he was quickly offered his money back but told em to just donate it regardless.

All good.

Edit, should add, I know at least one Hearts supporters club that also contributed the full amount so in the end they did quite well.
    Last edited by Just Alf; 04-01-2019 at 08:17 PM.