hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds

Jambos weekly 'please let this be the game Hibs go out', thread

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/177983-mon-the-geeks-do-the-vermin/&page=3

Enjoy 😂😂

I hope they keep putting them up as it just continues to make them look like absolute fannys! That's them had 4 European threads in a row hoping we get beat as we go along just ticking the game's off 😎

Into the 3rd round! Them and Levein could only dream of that!! 🇳🇬🇳🇬

2. Log in to remove the advert

😂 Always Love reading these threads. Roasters the lot of them.

They are an irrelevance.

Apparently they turned down Jamie McClaren

The only “Mac” their likely to sign is Ronald MacDonald, time start thread five 🤣🤣🤣

Heard Levein on the STV News talking about Hearts being a 'European' team.

Where are they heading in the Betfred Cup? - Dunfermline!!!! (Last time I checked it was around 30 miles away.)

We are off to Norway.(Last time I checked it is in Europe)

Oh ma sides!!!

Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    Who are this club? Are they not the one's that felt the need to cheat against the mighty Cove Rangers?

Left by mutual consent!
    One weirdo wants them all in training tomorrow to watch our game to see how they can beat us, the obsession is strong in that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Famous Fiver View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Heard Levein on the STV News talking about Hearts being a 'European' team.
    He needs reminding that’s theres only one Edinburgh club in Europe as his lot did a Brexit a good while back.

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074
    It's not even funny anymore, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. The Jambos have so little in their life that they have to rely on Hibs getting beat, and when we win, it hurts them to the core.

So as we now prepare for ANOTHER Euro tie, they have to look forward to going all the way to Dunfy.

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    They still use the Hibsing it line!! 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    They still use the Hibsing it line!! 😂😂
    Coming from fans of the club who produced the most infamous bottle job in Scottish football history. Obviously they don’t do irony.

If it were needed tonight is proof the Hibbing it pish belongs firmly in the bin. Tonight wasn’t all about finesse, technique or ability. It was a group of guys wearing their hearts on their sleeves, playing for the jersey and making sure they did whatever was needed to get through. We were rocking for a spell and our keeper stepped up and made 3 huge saves, they had half chances and defenders and midfielders threw themselves in the way. Then in injury time when we really could have toiled we defended well, kept the ball and were never really threatened.

Hibs showed true mental strength tonight. They can churn out the Hibsed it line all they like, it’s nonsense. We know and more or the point they know it as well.

Enjoy your trip to Dunfermline you obsessed, simple, pitiful, lickspittle, gullible tramps. The Hibs go marching on
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member
    I do love this from their new rule:

"JKB is mostly a brilliant place full of really decent people"

😂

Left by mutual consent!
    Always pleasing when one lobs a grenade in by suggesting that Hibs might now have the upper hand in Edinburgh and the foaming at the mouth brigade come out with their comfort blankets.

The foaming at the mouth "seethe" is always an added bonus to a Hibs win.

You can smell their desperation 😱

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/177983-mon-the-geeks-do-the-vermin/&page=3

Enjoy 😂😂

I hope they keep putting them up as it just continues to make them look like absolute fannys! That's them had 4 European threads in a row hoping we get beat as we go along just ticking the game's off 😎

Into the 3rd round! Them and Levein could only dream of that!! 🇳🇬🇳🇬
    Link not working m8.

The hurt is palpable over there....pleasing as they would say

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!
    'Edinburgh's big team' - the title the Jambos craved but, despite 30+ years of 'Highly immoral football', they never came remotely close to acquiring !. Thankfully the title is now out of cold-storage and back in it's original owners hands and - read it and weep, Jambos - it's ALL been achieved honestly, through football and football alone !. All bills paid, no local businesses bankrupt, no life-long loyal employees sacked, no pensioners have lost their life-savings - Hell - we didn't even make it into administration - but more importantly - not one solitary charity was robbed !
    Last edited by Deansy; 02-08-2018 at 10:02 PM.

Kickback is a hoot. Making excuses with each other for Hibs progressing in Europe. Funny lot.

Leave them alone. They just beat Inverness in the league cup , they don't care about the Europa League.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paisley Hibby View Post
    You can smell their desperation 😱
    No. That smell is the supply of bloodied turds to dye their strips. 👃

First Team Breakthrough
    [QUOTE=Deansy;5491992]'Edinburgh's big team' - the title the Jambos craved but, despite 30+ years of 'Highly immoral football', they never came remotely close to acquiring !. Thankfully the title is now out of cold-storage and back in it's original owners hands and - read it and weep, Jambos - it's ALL been achieved honestly, through football and football alone !. All bills paid, no local businesses bankrupt, no lifelong loyal employees sacked, no pensioners have lost their life-savings - Hell - we didn't even make it into administration - but more importantly - not one solitary charity was robbed ![/QUOTE

Yep!!

@hibs.net private member hibees 7062's Avatar
    Hibs options for changing things up a bit from the bench are Laidlaw, Porteous, Whittaker, Bartley, Martin, Swanson and Shaw, bloody brutal

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    From the same Jambo on EEN Facebook forum

“Lucky to get through. I would still say the winning goal last week was offside. take that away and you would be out”

“Congratulations to Aberdeen and Rangers at least they did Scottish football proud.”

I mean, wow! The bitterness is strong with this one. I think he left his dignity in Malta

First Team Breakthrough
    [QUOTE=hibees 7062;5492045][LEFT][COLOR=#353C41][FONT="Roboto"]Hibs options for changing things up a bit from the bench are Laidlaw, Porteous, Whittaker, Bartley, Martin, Swanson and Shaw,

Whilst not perfect, hardly brutal.......

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    They just beat the might Inverness. That’s scary stuff from there New Galacticos, I’m already beginning to brick it! Levein is going to build a dynasty over there. A similar one that SAF did at Aberdeen during the 80’s.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    But but but 5-1
    If Maltesers did Thursday nights...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    From the same Jambo on EEN Facebook forum

“Lucky to get through. I would still say the winning goal last week was offside. take that away and you would be out”

“Congratulations to Aberdeen and Rangers at least they did Scottish football proud.”

I mean, wow! The bitterness is strong with this one. I think he left his dignity in Malta
    The EEN comments section is populated by sad cases too ridiculous even for Kickback. I think even some of the more self aware Hearts fans are a bit embarrassed by them.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years