hibs.net Messageboard

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    @hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is poor. We’d be unhappy if that was the case as well. The caterers knew how many were going to the match, a few days in advance
    They had to remove mutton pies from the menu yesterday.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by houstonhibbee View Post
    Over 19k tickets sold is still a great achievement even if only 17k attended

Totally agree, I love the fact that we have such a large number of both ticket sales and attendances, It just surprised me that so many were empty, which seems to be a regular occurrence, not just during a holiday week.

Oh and I know all about buying Season Tickets from overseas, I've been doing that for the last 5 years. But I try to buy them for people that will actually use them though

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    Totally agree, I love the fact that we have such a large number of both ticket sales and attendances, It just surprised me that so many were empty, which seems to be a regular occurrence, not just during a holiday week.

Oh and I know all about buying Season Tickets from overseas, I've been doing that for the last 5 years. But I try to buy them for people that will actually use them though

It’s the ones that buy kids ones, so they can get a cup final ticket who are the problem. I’m aware of quite a few of them

It’s the ones that buy kids ones, so they can get a cup final ticket who are the problem. I’m aware of quite a few of them
    I bought 4 kids tickets last season for use by the club for underprivileged kids not to get cup final tickets I used my own season ticket for that even although I couldn't use the season ticket myself

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Greedy and selfish. If there are those who do this, donate them to a kid that would use it. Maybe the kicks for kids scheme could come to an arrangement whereby donators retain cup final ticket rights

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
    Greedy and selfish. If there are those who do this, donate them to a kid that would use it. Maybe the kicks for kids scheme could come to an arrangement whereby donators retain cup final ticket rights
    You can't buy cheap kids ticket without at least one adult, I can see some people will buy additional kids tickets for kids who won't attend regularly, or even at all, but this alleged scam of loads of people guaranteeing cup final tickets (for who?) by buying cheap kids tickets is a myth.

@hibs.net private member Malthibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakedmanoncrack View Post
    You can't buy cheap kids ticket without at least one adult, I can see some people will buy additional kids tickets for kids who won't attend regularly, or even at all, but this alleged scam of loads of people guaranteeing cup final tickets (for who?) by buying cheap kids tickets is a myth.
    I think the team has to get to cup finals to begin with & good as we have been cup-wise, I'm also not too sure many folk would spend £70 quid
    on the off-chance of a final ticket.
    My grandson's seat was one of the empties yesterday, he called off at the last minute. Forgot to tell him he won't be getting to any cup final we get to.
    GG