hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeRussell View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's exactly what I'm wondering. Them winning the title and how many of their fans are present for it is no concern of ours. Albeit perhaps a bit late in the day for organising now.

I whole-heartedly agree with the posts about cutting allocations to the same percentage as we get, at the most! It's a no brainer for me.
    If it was my choice I’d give them as little as possible. My one concern is that it’s Hibs that choose only to take the 900/1000 when we are through there as I think the tickets are paid for up front and the club won’t want to be left with a load of unsold tickets. Not sure how many more we would take through there for a normal league game

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibeys View Post
    If it was my choice I’d give them as little as possible. My one concern is that it’s Hibs that choose only to take the 900/1000 when we are through there as I think the tickets are paid for up front and the club won’t want to be left with a load of unsold tickets. Not sure how many more we would take through there for a normal league game
    For The Rangers match, I would give them an initial allocation of 1,500. If Hibs supporters snap up the remaining tickets in the East and West, then the South can be opened. This already happens for every match not involving the OF or Hearts. The precise split can be determined by how fast the South Blocks sell out. Just like the Aberdeen match.

If the tickets are slow to sell then the remainder of the South Stand can go to Ibrox. Very unlikely I think.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibeys View Post
    Pretty important question that I hadn't thought of... and would essentially make the majority of our posts on this thread a bit less relevant.

Having said that - we still have the right to cut their allocation. The fact we can now fill it with more home fans is a good reason. The fact it's them is another.

Quote Originally Posted by davhibby View Post
    Surely has to be done for the last game. Will be the biggest demand for any game this season if we can secure europe with a result

I'd definitely give them the same number of tickets for that match as we get at Ibrox.

Hibs should also insist they're kept back for 15 minutes after the game (if there's any of them left in the ground at that point).

If I had my way, I'd also ensure regular announcements over the PA to tell them to stop singing their sectarian bile, making sure to metnion who it is doing it... then make an apology over PA to those watching on TV, and to the visiting Media, for the Sectarianism of our 'guests'.

Cut their allocations and if either of them have any complaints, they know how to fix it. Start giving us proper allocations at Parkhead and Ibrox when the demand is there. We could've taken 4 or 5,000 to Ibrox last August if we'd been given the opportunity to.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    If we have a chance of clinching 2nd or 3rd against Rangers we should give them as small an allocation as we can. There isn't a debate to be had, if we can sell the tickets to Hibs fans and the Police are agreeable then we split the stand.

But doubt the polis will be agreeable. Just need to tell them there’s a new sheriff in town.

Quote Originally Posted by HFCEighteen75 View Post
    Cut their allocations and if either of them have any complaints, they know how to fix it. Start giving us proper allocations at Parkhead and Ibrox when the demand is there. We could've taken 4 or 5,000 to Ibrox last August if we'd been given the opportunity to.
    Why would they have done that when they were able to sell the tickets to their own fans?

I’m all for cutting their allocation at ER when we can fill the seats ourselves but we can’t grumble about our allocations through there too much. I’ve stood in half empty away ends at Ibrox and Parkhead plenty of times.

All clubs should look after their own first and I hope Hibs do in these games.

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post

But doubt the polis will be agreeable. Just need to tell them there’s a new sheriff in town.
    Why would the police not agree? Less Huns around Easter Road before and after the game will be easier to police , the stand can be segregated inside the ground and Hibs fans can come and go via the East.

Celtic and Rangers fans share a stand at Celtic Park for Old Firm derbies so it surely can be done at Easter Road.

Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    Why would they have done that when they were able to sell the tickets to their own fans?

I’m all for cutting their allocation at ER when we can fill the seats ourselves but we can’t grumble about our allocations through there too much. I’ve stood in half empty away ends at Ibrox and Parkhead plenty of times.

All clubs should look after their own first and I hope Hibs do in these games.
    Rangers were routinely barely able to muster about 30,000 odd in their first Championship season and yet we were only given the 900 each time. Even Hearts got a couple of thousand.

Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    Why would the police not agree? Less Huns around Easter Road before and after the game will be easier to police , the stand can be segregated inside the ground and Hibs fans can come and go via the East.

Celtic and Rangers fans share a stand at Celtic Park for Old Firm derbies so it surely can be done at Easter Road.
    Can we keep them in for 30 minutes after, just for ****s and giggles?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by HFCEighteen75 View Post
    Rangers were routinely barely able to muster about 30,000 odd in their first Championship season and yet we were only given the 900 each time. Even Hearts got a couple of thousand.
    I said earlier on the thread that it may be Hibs that only request that amount as I think tickets need to be paid for up front meaning if we didn’t sell them then we would be out of pocket

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post

Surely it's up to us how many tickets they get, not the police?

5, or 6 seats segregation at Ibrox fans above away support the police would have a cheek to say no to us about splitting a stand

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    I’d give Celtic the full stand but cut Rangers allocation.

I can’t stand Celtic either but only cutting the allocation for one of them would send the other one into absolute meltdown and i reckon I’d piss myself laughing watching them frothing at the mouth. If we do it right we might even get to enjoy another club 1872 statement.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Give them half the stand! They can have no complaints.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    I think it will be more difficult to cut celtics allocation as there’s far less time to sell the tickets to home fans. The club wouldn’t want to be left with a lot of empty seats in the south stand. The rangers game will be easier as we will have more time and we’ll know if we’ve got a chance of second or third.

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    Last game of the season verses the rangers

As a numbers game, they usual give us about 900 tickets as an away allocation

Ibrox holds 51,000 (roughly)

That gives us an allocation of (roughly) 1.76%

So.....

Easter Road holds 20,421.

So 1.76% of 20,421 = 359 (slight round down)

So there we have it! Give those dirty bigots under 360 seats

Any of them found in the home end will be shot on sight!
    Treating them like they treat us seems fair to me. Don't forget to include the Coke cups o' p*sh from the upper tier in their match day experience.

@hibs.net private member Sprouleflyer's Avatar
    Are the tickets for the home games on sale yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sprouleflyer View Post
    Celtic have put the away tickets already.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven79 View Post
    Celtic have put the away tickets already.
    So what have we given them?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    No idea, I just checked their website yesterday and I seen they were available to purchase.

We’ll have given them their usual. If we had cut their allocation it would be all over the media by now as to how hard done by poor old Celtic were.

Left by mutual consent!
    Let's put the onus on the supporters if we go into this match looking like a decider of some sort for Europe or even 2nd then absolutely cut their allocation.

We can then take up the rest of the stand and make sure we sell every ticket available. If we cannot sell out the rest of that stand for a game of this importance then the subject probably should not be brought back up.
    Last edited by Captain Trips; 13-04-2018 at 08:14 AM.

Doesn't say on their website or twitter feed.

Nothing on E tickets yet. No real reason why they can't put them on sale is there?

@hibs.net private member Greenworld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Nothing on E tickets yet. No real reason why they can't put them on sale is there?
    No there's not bloody nonsense and silence from the club.
    The can put the normal ones on sale and add more later for dunbar end if that's an issue

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

First Team Breakthrough
    Appreciate that Celtic and Sevco will sell out, Killie not so likely to, perhaps club could capitalise and do a ticket package for all 3 games.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    You can buy tickets for the Celtic game now, all 3 home stands available online now

Confirmed Celtic will get the full south stand due to lack of time to arrange otherwise.

Defo cut Sevco allocation. They treat us like **** so deserve it and I'm certain we will sell the rest. I know a celtc fan who already has a ticket for that match so too late for them.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk