• Dont Want A Game vs A team

1 33.33%
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1159
    @hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister P View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    was our first proper match.

weve had a kickabout against some polish guys but it wasnt a full game.

cheers for today
    Give us a game John. We need a couple if games before the kickback match

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Gramo View Post
    Livvy GS Vs Hibs.net B Team

After much debate about whether the weather would cancel the game....the match went ahead

The Hibs.net B team convoy hurtled towards the location...and we arrived at 12:50....

After hitting cars with balls, we finally got into the rather cramp dressing room....and then it was game-on

The match got under way and at for the first few minutes, GS were takin command...until a super, fabulous, tremendous thro ball from Zinedine Zander which fell brilliantly for Bryan to lash the ball past the somewhat dodgy keeper (with his victor meldrew cap ) GOAL....

GS 0-1 Hibs.net B team

The goal did come against the run of play, but the passing movement on the build up was superb.

So there we were, in our first proper match beating GS....altho it didn't last....they got back into the game with a lucky goal....due to the adverse weather conditions beforehand, the goalmouth was in a mingin state and th ball slipped about like diced carrot in puke....bounced out of Scott's hands and they equalised. #£$@

GS 1-1 Hibs.net B team

Now given the circumstances, any other team would have collapsed...but the grit and determination from the lads carried the team...and it wasn't long before the we were back in front. Teo shot at goal and it sort of bobbled and the ZZ nipped in to steal the goal GOAL!!!

GS 1-2 Hibs.net B team

We could have sat back and defendend, but they were there for the taking....and Bryan gave us an even better lead (but I can't remember what the goal was like ).....but it was a GOAL!!!!!

GS 1-3 Hibs.net B team

HALF TIME

Into the second half, the squad was changed with Gramo offering a side servin of Gramo-Fication just in front of the back 4. Our strikers didn't really get the service that was needed but we were holding out... Gramo gotta a talking to for handling the ball in some stylish fashion.

We were being bombarded by GS and going into the final 10 mins was nervous...and they pulled one back...

GS 2-3 Hibs.net B team

On the sidelines, a foul mouthed Gramo had a rant at the back 4 of GS and words were exchanged....

Teo missed a sitter and we wondered if it would prove costly...sadly it did....they scored the equaliser in the dying minutes

GS 3-3 Hibs.net B team

Last good chance of the game fell for Teo but unfortuantely he couldn't get past the keeper...

It was a good performance from the team and Teo shouldn't beat himself up about the efforts....there will always be next game.

Ratings

Scott = 6
    Ben = 3
    Alan = 6
    Gramo = 3
    John = 5
    Dave = 6
    Zander = 7
    Bryan = 7
    Teo = 6
    Danny = 5
    Stuart = 5
    Dixon = 4
    Spud = 5
    Mikey = 5
    Craig = 5
    <<Jon's mate..insert name later>> = 6

Man of the match is a joint share between Zander and Bryan

The Livvy team were a bunch of moaners and moaned abou everything....

The ref was a bit dodgy...but I'll keep ma gob shut

Any queries....I'll deal with them

GGTTH

ok, 1. It's Livi, not Livvy.
    2. The back 4 of GS? I'd be worried if you were my gaffer... we played 3 at the back. Jeez, you couldn't see that?
    3. That "dodgy keeper" kept you guys out the game. Ok, so now I'd be EXTREMELY worried if you were my gaffer.

Well played though guys. I think fitness levels shown through in the end. That'll come with practise though.

Good luck in the future

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vanquinho
    Quote Originally Posted by shed7the3rd View Post
    2. The back 4 of GS? I'd be worried if you were my gaffer... we played 3 at the back. Jeez, you couldn't see that?
    3. That "dodgy keeper" kept you guys out the game. Ok, so now I'd be EXTREMELY worried if you were my gaffer.

Well played though guys. I think fitness levels shown through in the end. That'll come with practise though.

Good luck in the future
    Were we ever out the game? Dinnae hink sae like

The keeper never really made any good saves because our shooting was a bit off yesterday so ye cannae really say he done anything useful apart from pick the ball out his net thrice

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramo View Post
    Livvy GS Vs Hibs.net B Team

After much debate about whether the weather would cancel the game....the match went ahead

The Hibs.net B team convoy hurtled towards the location...and we arrived at 12:50....

After hitting cars with balls, we finally got into the rather cramp dressing room....and then it was game-on

The match got under way and at for the first few minutes, GS were takin command...until a super, fabulous, tremendous thro ball from Zinedine Zander which fell brilliantly for Bryan to lash the ball past the somewhat dodgy keeper (with his victor meldrew cap ) GOAL....

GS 0-1 Hibs.net B team

The goal did come against the run of play, but the passing movement on the build up was superb.

So there we were, in our first proper match beating GS....altho it didn't last....they got back into the game with a lucky goal....due to the adverse weather conditions beforehand, the goalmouth was in a mingin state and th ball slipped about like diced carrot in puke....bounced out of Scott's hands and they equalised. #£$@

GS 1-1 Hibs.net B team

Now given the circumstances, any other team would have collapsed...but the grit and determination from the lads carried the team...and it wasn't long before the we were back in front. Teo shot at goal and it sort of bobbled and the ZZ nipped in to steal the goal GOAL!!!

GS 1-2 Hibs.net B team

We could have sat back and defendend, but they were there for the taking....and Bryan gave us an even better lead (but I can't remember what the goal was like ).....but it was a GOAL!!!!!

GS 1-3 Hibs.net B team

HALF TIME

Into the second half, the squad was changed with Gramo offering a side servin of Gramo-Fication just in front of the back 4. Our strikers didn't really get the service that was needed but we were holding out... Gramo gotta a talking to for handling the ball in some stylish fashion.

We were being bombarded by GS and going into the final 10 mins was nervous...and they pulled one back...

GS 2-3 Hibs.net B team

On the sidelines, a foul mouthed Gramo had a rant at the back 4 of GS and words were exchanged....

Teo missed a sitter and we wondered if it would prove costly...sadly it did....they scored the equaliser in the dying minutes

GS 3-3 Hibs.net B team

Last good chance of the game fell for Teo but unfortuantely he couldn't get past the keeper...

It was a good performance from the team and Teo shouldn't beat himself up about the efforts....there will always be next game.

Ratings

Scott = 6
    Ben = 3
    Alan = 6
    Gramo = 3
    John = 5
    Dave = 6
    Zander = 7
    Bryan = 7
    Teo = 6
    Danny = 5
    Stuart = 5
    Dixon = 4
    Spud = 5
    Mikey = 5
    Craig = 5
    <<Jon's mate..insert name later>> = 6

Man of the match is a joint share between Zander and Bryan

The Livvy team were a bunch of moaners and moaned abou everything....

The ref was a bit dodgy...but I'll keep ma gob shut

Any queries....I'll deal with them

GGTTH
    How come i got the same rating as Micheal Jordan??

A 3, what did i do wrong to get that, Come on Gramo man..i even tried to get you a couple of birds at the end.

You cant say because i wasnt on long because i was only 5 minutes less than most of the guys.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ben1875 View Post
    How come i got the same rating as Micheal Jordan??

A 3, what did i do wrong to get that, Come on Gramo man..i even tried to get you a couple of birds at the end.

You cant say because i wasnt on long because i was only 5 minutes less than most of the guys.
    Surely I take the credit for that Ben

Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gramo
    Calm down, calm down <<scouser Tache guys smilie>>

talk urself up then, give me an example of why u deserve a 4

and as for the 'buds'.....my contact list in ma moby currently far more female numbers then male

Training at 6 @ the meadows.

Cya there

Quote Originally Posted by shed7the3rd View Post

Good luck in the future
    nah mate it was my pish finishin that stopped us from running riot. if we had kept the first team we had out when we scored our first 2 it wouldnt have been a draw thats for sure

but then again good luck next time round

Quote Originally Posted by teo_hfc1875 View Post
    nah mate it was my pish finishin that stopped us from running riot. if we had kept the first team we had out when we scored our first 2 it wouldnt have been a draw thats for sure

but then again good luck next time round
    Thats why you have a team teapot. If we had our first team then we would have beaten you. But its all excuses ey. You cant make sweeping statements like that. Anything could happen.

Hey guys,

I played for GS yesterday too.

With the poor conditions, it actually turned out to be a decent game, with you guys dominating the first half, and us the second. It was a good battle, and a draw was probably a fair reflection on the game. Although like you lot feel about your team, I feel we ourselves could've won it in that second half.

You have a few decent players, and will improve with every game you play. The guy upfront who scored the first (I think) was a very good player, as was the guy who played right wing for most, if not all the game.

The rematch at your place should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by LiviLion View Post
    Hey guys,

With the poor conditions, it actually turned out to be a decent game, with you guys dominating the first half, and us the second. It was a good battle, and a draw was probably a fair reflection on the game. Although like you lot feel about your team, I feel we ourselves could've won it in that second half.

You have a few decent players, and will improve with every game you play. The guy upfront who scored the first (I think) was a very good player, as was the guy who played right wing for most, if not all the game.

aye that was me on the wing, i thought it was a good game and yes the return match will be a good one

Gamer IDs

We'll play better in the rematch and hopefully next time we'll play to our strengths a bit more

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by LiviLion View Post
    Hey guys,

you talking about the lanky boy? cause i think i was better haha. i started up front, and think i played ok. which one were you?

Left by mutual consent! dixonhfc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zander_hfc View Post
    you talking about the lanky boy? cause i think i was better haha. i started up front, and think i played ok. which one were you?
    you shpuld be so lucky lol bry bry scored the first

First Team Breakthrough
    i know he did lol, but i was saying i think i was better than him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dixonhfc View Post
    and he stole my goal!! lol you could have atleast given it to me seein how i ddnt get any more

Just thought I'd throw in my tupence worth....First goal dodgy kick out by me and I got a hand to the shot which pushed it on to the post , shame they reacted quicker than us. Second goal cannae remember to much about it apart from screaming at you lot to push out(offside if you listen to me ).third was defected off one of our players not that I'm bothered....but its a shame only the lions noticed that I made a cracking double save to keep it 3-3 when they were on top. Rant over

WHISKERS

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by scoot View Post
    Just thought I'd throw in my tupence worth....First goal dodgy kick out by me and I got a hand to the shot which pushed it on to the post , shame they reacted quicker than us. Second goal cannae remember to much about it apart from screaming at you lot to push out(offside if you listen to me ).third was defected off one of our players not that I'm bothered....but its a shame only the lions noticed that I made a cracking double save to keep it 3-3 when they were on top. Rant over

WHISKERS

GGTTH
    HERO HERO

SHOOTING PRACTICE
    ROSEBURN PARK 6:00 THURSDAY
    Teo

GGTTH
    Last edited by The MONK; 25-09-2006 at 08:59 PM.

Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gramo
    Tonight's Report

Thanks to: Gramo, Scoot, Danny, Dixon, Bryan, John, Ben, Zander (just been reminded he was missing lol) and Jamie for all ccoming tonight

Spent a wee while discusssing possible line ups and formations....al of which will be discussed in full

Then we had a wee match against ourselves....

There are no ratings for tonight...giving the circumstances.....

but Gramo scored for fun tonight

GGTTH
    Last edited by Ed De Gramo; 25-09-2006 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zander_hfc View Post
    i know he did lol, but i was saying i think i was better than him lol.
    If you played good enough, others will praise you. Don't praise yourself. You look like a mug.

Quote Originally Posted by teo_hfc1875 View Post
    aye that was me on the wing, i thought it was a good game and yes the return match will be a good one
    Good player.

The rematch will be good. If it's on a Saturday GS will have a few more of their players available, so it should be an even better game.
    Last edited by LiviLion; 25-09-2006 at 09:23 PM.

Coaching Staff
    must say i was a touch disappointed in myself
    i did alot of stupid running and the surface didn't helf

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by SpursLivi View Post
    If you played good enough, others will praise you. Don't praise yourself. You look like a mug.
    i know lol, i was just joking mate. it does make a change, usually spend the whole time putting myself down.

Quote Originally Posted by dixonhfc View Post
    'bry bry' is the one I'm talking about.

First Team Breakthrough
    yeah he did his job, scored 2 goals. like i did mine, ran around tryin to close everything down and whatever else i did, oh yeah knock the ball in before someone else gets given the goal. we work well together

Left by mutual consent! dixonhfc's Avatar
    rematch will be good look forward to it

well done gs and well done .net

few ppl will be proud of there game and others... moi will be gutted lol

cya on the field

aside from all the banter, Id say GS gave us more of a game than we were expecting, especialy in the last 30.

but in saying that i also think we played better than we thought we would.

Cheers GS for a good game.

GS are a good team. You done better than I expected. Will be good to play you on a Saturday...

Gamer IDs

Beforehand I actually thought we would have lost the match tbh.

I'd go as far to say that if (arguably ) our best players were on form we would have won the match comfortably.

In saying that, with the rest of the GS team available for the rematch (hopefully) it should be an intriguing contest and there will be more fighting from both sets of players to win the grudge match

so whats the regular starting 11 going to be or will that be disgussed(sp) on thursday??