hibs.net Messageboard

Page 306 of 406 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,180 of 12180
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What a terrible, terrible game of football. Penalties on just about every play, no momentum and barely a big offensive play worth talking about.
    I grew up watching Marino and probably the most exciting passing attack ever...seems a long time ago, hence I didn't bother watching.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    I grew up watching Marino and probably the most exciting passing attack ever...seems a long time ago, hence I didn't bother watching.
    The performance today has got me getting sentimental about Chad Henne never mind Dan Marino!
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

The performance today has got me getting sentimental about Chad Henne never mind Dan Marino!
    Cutler is just bang average, always has been wherever he's played.

Cutler is just bang average, always has been wherever he's played.
    Matt Moore must be thinking "The **** did I do?"

Actually shocked by just how bad we are. Our secondary was always going to be an issue but when they spend almost the entire second half on the field then you can't expect them to keep making plays. Limiting a Saints offence to 20 points should give you half a chance of winning the game but that brings me to our offence.

We have a talented running back and a talented receiving unit but the O line is once again an issue. The quarterback situation is farcical. We have a guy who looks both disinterested and woefully short of match practice. Some of those passing attempts in the last drive would have been laughed at on a high school field. You can argue the Saints defence has been good but we were almost shut out by the Jets last week Ffs.

I'd be tempted to stick Matt Moore in. He's unspectacular but usually a steady Eddie and no way can he be worse than a shot Jay Cutler.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Actually shocked by just how bad we are. Our secondary was always going to be an issue but when they spend almost the entire second half on the field then you can't expect them to keep making plays. Limiting a Saints offence to 20 points should give you half a chance of winning the game but that brings me to our offence.

We have a talented running back and a talented receiving unit but the O line is once again an issue. The quarterback situation is farcical. We have a guy who looks both disinterested and woefully short of match practice. Some of those passing attempts in the last drive would have been laughed at on a high school field. You can argue the Saints defence has been good but we were almost shut out by the Jets last week Ffs.

I'd be tempted to stick Matt Moore in. He's unspectacular but usually a steady Eddie and no way can he be worse than a shot Jay Cutler.
    cutler was a poor to average quarterback at his best, which is far from where he is now. Had a lot of natural talent but a lazy, disinterested and argumentative man.

I'm feeling pretty smug about my decision to pick up Texans QB Deshaun Watson off waivers and put him in my starting lineup. 200 yards passing 3TDs, 22 fantasy points and it's still the second quarter!

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    Hearing Fletcher Cox of the Eagles is injured. Could be a bit of luck for LA.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Can Brady keep bailing out his powder puff defense? Trailing in the 4th.

FFS, New York Jets football 😡

My fantasy team sucks Azz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An almost perfect Carlsberg weekend! Hibs get a point at Celtic hertz lose Saints Win Falcons lose but panthers win against the pats

@hibs.net private member Willis1875's Avatar
    Good win for the Panthers tonight,Supercam is slowly getting his mojo back

Quote Originally Posted by Willis1875 View Post
    Good win for the Panthers tonight,Supercam is slowly getting his mojo back
    Shame about his dress sense

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    We're downright garbage. At this rate, I genuinely would not be surprised if Buffalo find a way to win the AFC East. Our defense is as bad as I can remember for a long time now, both on the ground and through the air.

I say that, not as a simple knee-jerk reaction to today's loss, but on the cumulative evidence of our first 4 games where we've been cut open time, and time again.

I remember the Bledsoe days, and the period where we consistently were one of the worst teams in the league, and I'm quite sure THAT team would give this season's team a game.
    Madness, as you know, is a lot like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    We're downright garbage. At this rate, I genuinely would not be surprised if Buffalo find a way to win the AFC East. Our defense is as bad as I can remember for a long time now, both on the ground and through the air.

I say that, not as a simple knee-jerk reaction to today's loss, but on the cumulative evidence of our first 4 games where we've been cut open time, and time again.

I remember the Bledsoe days, and the period where we consistently were one of the worst teams in the league, and I'm quite sure THAT team would give this season's team a game.
    Bills must be taken seriously now, great win over previously unbeaten Atlanta. Must be nice to have some competition in that division for once

@hibs.net private member Willis1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLA View Post
    Shame about his dress sense

Eccentric to say the least
    Attached Images Attached Images

Our D is utter gash right now.

Gamer IDs

Bills must be taken seriously now, great win over previously unbeaten Atlanta. Must be nice to have some competition in that division for once
    A great win for them - they've done a lot of good things quietly, and they're looking good just now!

I've said for years that the AFC East has become a parody conference, so I definitely think it's good for the game to have a bit of competition.

The Bills' best bit of business in this off-season was sending us Gilmore. That guy is utterly woeful.

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    Common Lions. this time, this time. Consistency ... on our day can beat anybody ..... including Celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by Willis1875 View Post
    Eccentric to say the least
    Pimptastic

A great win for them - they've done a lot of good things quietly, and they're looking good just now!

I've said for years that the AFC East has become a parody conference, so I definitely think it's good for the game to have a bit of competition.

The Bills' best bit of business in this off-season was sending us Gilmore. That guy is utterly woeful.
    Since 2000 the AFC East has been a bit of a joke.

Dolphins
    Patriots
    Jets
    Patriots
    Patriots
    Patriots
    Patriots
    Patriots
    Dolphins
    Patriots
    Patriots
    Patriots
    Patriots
    Patriots
    Patriots
    Patriots
    Patriots

As good as NE have been for much of that period it's still a major failing on behalf of the other 3 franchises.

Can't seem to get a win but this season is away from home effectively. Got Cowgirls tickets in section C235 row ten and the PR guy for the Chargers is getting us pregame field passes. A real thanksgiving treat.

IMG_5330.jpg

What an interception by Indy. Awesome one hander! Wouldn't pull that off 999/1000 times he tried.

Finally a win for the Bengals albeit against the Browns.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLake View Post
    Can't seem to get a win but this season is away from home effectively. Got Cowgirls tickets in section C235 row ten and the PR guy for the Chargers is getting us pregame field passes. A real thanksgiving treat.

IMG_5330.jpg
    Having recently started working for Stanford, I'm likely to find myself out in Palo Alto quite a bit in the coming 2 years.

I'll be getting in touch for some Hibby company to a Chargers game if I find myself down your way

Crazy end to the MNF.

Having recently started working for Stanford, I'm likely to find myself out in Palo Alto quite a bit in the coming 2 years.

I'll be getting in touch for some Hibby company to a Chargers game if I find myself down your way
    You can buy any cheap ticket and just waltz in and sit in our premium seats. Thats what all the opposition fans have been doing. The Eagles absolutely owned our stadium and I had to respect their passion. LA fans are fickle and tend to follow winning teams.

Paolo Alto is very close to the 49ers and also San Jose Earthquakes but a long drive to LA. Better to catch a cheap flight from SFO to LAX and you are almost there. Tickets are easy for me to get.

Totally stoked to get these in the post.

The Cowboys Stadium must rank among the best in any sport and I feel lucky to see a game there. I heard the fans are very hospitable to visitors and I look forward to comparing the experience to a derby at Tynecastle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker View Post
    They were. His stats do look good but I wasn't that impressed... But I guess job done though? Doesn't matter if you look great or post amazing stats so long as you get the win.
    Smith does it again. He looks boring and plays boring but they've gone to 4-0 after the 'disrespecting native americans' derby Are the Chiefs for real is an interesting one.