hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Away end damage

First Team Breakthrough BigT-Hibeez's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibeez68

Away end damage

Who else saw the state of the away end after the game? Loads of smashed seats..

I saw one guy, big fat idiot in a white T shirt, walk down the seats, kicking and stamping every one as he went.. And not one Steward or polis said a word..!!

We should give them F all allocation next season

2. Log in to remove the advert

Coaching Staff
    It gets filmed, the SPFL delegate witnesses it, The Rangers get billed for it - they are simply taking money out their kitty.............so fret not. The bill for the last game was hefty.........they might evolve into civilised human beings one day and realise that any damage they cause is done to themselves

Quote Originally Posted by BigT-Hibeez View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

I saw one guy, big fat idiot in a white T shirt, walk down the seats, kicking and stamping every one as he went.. And not one Steward or polis said a word..!!

Don't panic. Police Scotland are currently smashing down his front door and an arrest is imminent. Oh wait a minute, a Rangers fan you say.

No video footage then?

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Definitely at least 20-30 broken that I could see in the lower end. One was broken really badly, back completely folded over. They honestly are by far the worst “fans” to come to ER.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigT-Hibeez View Post

Looked a bit like the Roseburn end on Wednesday. A seat was even thrown at the Hearts keeper. We are not exactly squeaky clean.

@hibs.net private member Groathillgrump's Avatar
    I took this photo before I left today and you can clearly see the damage. Hope we send them a bill for the repair work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Looked a bit like the Roseburn end on Wednesday. A seat was even thrown at the Hearts keeper. We are not exactly squeaky clean.
    Yet another troll

Quote Originally Posted by Groathillgrump View Post
    I took this photo before I left today and you can clearly see the damage. Hope we send them a bill for the repair work.

AFAIK rangers get a note of the damage then send their own repair men to do the work, all in a bid to keep cost down.

Sevco get the bill. Sevco pay the bill. Gerrard has less dosh as a result and we get new seats.
    All is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux View Post
    Yet another troll
    Hardly.

While we're several evolutionary stages above them we also have some ********s.
    A lot of **** raining down on their players from the East.

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux View Post
    Yet another troll

Mate, its not trolling, its more a case of people in glass houses. We are not innocent then it comes to damage at away grounds, burst seats and sinks kicks off walls are a regular occurrence at Tynecastle when we visit so we can't go taking the morale high ground here.
    Last edited by Hermit Crab; 13-05-2018 at 10:07 PM.

Mate, its not trolling, its more a case of people in glass houses. We are not innocent then it comes to damage at away grounds, burst seats and sinks kicks off walls are a regular occurrence at Tynecastle when we visit so we can't go taking the morale high ground here.
    OK

I’m posting this to actually help you, take a break from here for a day. I think you’ve tangled yourself in so much negativity you are now doing it every post.

Or find a thread where you can praise the team, the manager, the green seats just stop! Like the bookies advert, when the fun stops STOP!

Enjoy that 9 week old you have, stop being so negative to Hibs and chill out with the Hearts stuff. You are a hibs fan not Hearts **** them I say.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    It gets filmed, the SPFL delegate witnesses it, The Rangers get billed for it - they are simply taking money out their kitty.............so fret not. The bill for the last game was hefty.........they might evolve into civilised human beings one day and realise that any damage they cause is done to themselves
    I actually studied evolutionary science at Uni, and our sun will die before that happens!! (approx 5 billion years)

Coaching Staff
    AFAIK rangers get a note of the damage then send their own repair men to do the work, all in a bid to keep cost down.
    No they don't.

Testimonial Due one day maybe...'s Avatar
    Hope the clowns that threw cups of cola, I hope thats all it was, got caught on camera also. They really do spout some pish sectarian songs. The south stand was electric today but these idiots throwing **** and hitting kids should be caught and banned from ER.. #GGTTH
    Last edited by one day maybe...; 14-05-2018 at 08:25 AM.

Gamer IDs

No, that was just the 2nd hand seats they bought on gumtree!!

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar

It’s a fair point. Stupid behaviour that is not just done by Sevconians.

It needs to stop.

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The Leith Dutch View Post
    Sevco get the bill. Sevco pay the bill. Gerrard has less dosh as a result and we get new seats.
    All is well.
    Thats another galactico world class player they can't afford now!! Shame!!

I witnessed an ersehole totally wrecking his seat in the East Stand, for no apparent reason other being like a petulant child, when we went 4-3 doon. could hardly believe he did it, but he also had a half bottle o' buckie. his seat was 4 from mine, in the row in front. I don't like the idea of "grassing" but I do know the seat number and whoever bought the seat should get a call at least, as I aint going to sit so close to that without telling the club. It was well out o order. !!

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    Don't panic. Police Scotland are currently smashing down his front door and an arrest is imminent. Oh wait a minute, a Rangers fan you say.

No video footage then?
    For police scotland read weggie polis🤣🤣🤣

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    I witnessed an ersehole totally wrecking his seat in the East Stand, for no apparent reason other being like a petulant child, when we went 4-3 doon. could hardly believe he did it, but he also had a half bottle o' buckie. his seat was 4 from mine, in the row in front. I don't like the idea of "grassing" but I do know the seat number and whoever bought the seat should get a call at least, as I aint going to sit so close to that without telling the club. It was well out o order. !!
    Grass them..

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Spotted a young **** bag from our end gobbing on a Hearts player. Unacceptable behaviour. Should take a leaf out of Lennys book and take defeat like a man.
    Last edited by BILLYHIBS; 14-05-2018 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Grammar

Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    Definitely at least 20-30 broken that I could see in the lower end. One was broken really badly, back completely folded over. They honestly are by far the worst “fans” to come to ER.
    There was a lot more than that

Anybody breaking a seat is a bloody moron and that includes our own morons .... its even more unfathomable when its common knowledge that the bill for it goes to the club you are supposed to be supporting, I mean how stupid can anybody get?

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The front 3 rows were covered and they actually lifted that up to enable them to break more seats.

They also broke a lot of seats in the top tier as well.

@hibs.net private member GlesgaeHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Anybody breaking a seat is a bloody moron and that includes our own morons .... its even more unfathomable when its common knowledge that the bill for it goes to the club you are supposed to be supporting, I mean how stupid can anybody get?
    Seem to recall there was a story about a chap that broke his own ST seat in rage earlier this season then moaned that it wasn't fixed at the next game

Some folk aren't fit to be let out!

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    We complain about being treated differently as football fans by the authorities, but you can’t escape the fact that football crowds are populated by some right erseholes. Seats get broken every time Rangers visit, but I’ve seen our own fans vandalising toilets are Tynecastle and breaking seats. Until more of these clowns grow up the general attitude towards football fans by outside observers is not going to change any time soon. A minority damaged seats this week at Easter Road (and Tynecastle), but the majority of the Rangers support engaged in sectarian abuse. I know what I’d like to see tackled first.

Was just about to post the same. Couple of broken seats got thrown onto pitch from the Hibs end on Wed. Guy behind was intent on smashing his seat into pieces too. Cannae really bad mouth the huns when we have fannies in our support too.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Leith Dutch View Post
    Hardly.

While we're several evolutionary stages above them we also have some ********s.
    A lot of **** raining down on their players from the East.

Unfortunately I saw at least 8 plastic bottles thrown from the East onto the pitch (right opposite from my seat) and they weren't empty. Idiots!