hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar

Losing the dressing room

Judging by Parker's comments it appears as though this may have happened.

I trust in Lennon to sort this out but if they have indeed lost the dressing room then that is almost always unrecoverable and it may end sooner rather than later.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diclonius View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

I trust in Lennon to sort this out but if they have indeed lost the dressing room then that is almost always unrecoverable and it may end sooner rather than later.
    Thought Parker sounded like a guy who was totally out of ideas on how to address it. Wonder if Lennon is the same and that's why he doesn't want to face up to the media.

Porteous says he hasn't.

Porteous says he hasn't.
    He's hardly going to come out and say otherwise though

Testimonial Due
    Porteous says he hasn't.
    I remember all the players backing butcher publically.too.

Plus, best will in the world to porteous, but hes just a young lad. Its the senior leaders that we need to worry about. The ones whose form has inexplicably all collapsed around the same time the manager started behaving strangely and saying strange things.

If things are going pear shaped behind the scenes then the board have to act quickly this time. We can’t have another Butcher situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideHarp_Bhoy View Post
    I remember all the players backing butcher publically.too.

Plus, best will in the world to porteous, but hes just a young lad. Its the senior leaders that we need to worry about. The ones whose form has inexplicably all collapsed around the same time the manager started behaving strangely and saying strange things.
    How professional are these players if they are downing tools because they might not get on with the manager?

And they want us to support them, buy tickets for things like testimonials and sponsorships, yet they down tools and cant be arsed trying for the fans?

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    How professional are these players if they are downing tools because they might not get on with the manager?

And they want us to support them, buy tickets for things like testimonials and sponsorships, yet they down tools and cant be arsed trying for the fans?
    Anyone who has ever worked with a manager or person above them that they don't like will know fine well how difficult it is to give 100% for someone who is a massive tool. I also don't think Lewis Stevenson or Paul Hanlon can really be tarred with the idea of not trying and they're the only two who've had testimonials any time recently.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    Anyone who has ever worked with a manager or person above them that they don't like will know fine well how difficult it is to give 100% for someone who is a massive tool. I also don't think Lewis Stevenson or Paul Hanlon can really be tarred with the idea of not trying and they're the only two who've had testimonials any time recently.
    Well i'd say giving 100% every week is the least they should be giving, and they are professional footballers paid to play football who wont agree with everything the management say, but its football not banking or office work.

Football is a very volatile profession, if they get told something they dont like, maybe football is not for them?

@hibs.net private member
    None of us know if he has lost the dressing room but I think something's has happened behind the scenes. Not sure what but NL and our form haven't been the same since the last derby and the coin throwing incident.

The players were doing well a few weeks ago and now we are struggling against the two worst teams in the league. That isn't just losing good players in the summer as we've played well in plenty of games, especially earlier this season.
    Last edited by neil7908; 07-12-2018 at 08:47 AM.

Left by mutual consent!

Your about the 20th person to come up with these completely unfounded claims....Back too Brokeback please. ;)

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    And also if you’ve had a manager who’s been good for you and motivated you over a couple of years is it possible to turn against them in such a manner in less than 6 weeks?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Well i'd say giving 100% every week is the least they should be giving, and they are professional footballers paid to play football who wont agree with everything the management say, but its football not banking or office work.

Football is a very volatile profession, if they get told something they dont like, maybe football is not for them?
    Although I agree with most of this - if you’ve got a manger that demotivates you it’s hard to give 100% even if you’re trying to do your best.

If true, it's pretty spiteful, as it's us poor saps that are paying for. If there's anyone that doesn't want to be at the club then they can **** off.

I fear for us at the moment, there's a (probably fake) quote going around from Steve Clark regarding an incident at between manager and player(s). Hoping we can beat Hamilton as the run of games after that isn't ideal

Celtic (H) Rangers (H) Livi (A) Rangers (A) Hearts (H).

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Stone View Post
    I fear for us at the moment, there's a (probably fake) quote going around from Steve Clark regarding an incident at between manager and player(s).
    ?

This thread is a mere continuation of other threads - basically repeating ad nauseum every negative angle one can muster on Neil Lennon and the slump we are going through.

Is this thread really necessary Admins?

Can we please just merge it with the other anti-Lennon threads?

Cheers

?
    Steve Clark has allegedly witnessed Lennon and Kamberi having an altercation with Lennon having him by the throat.

Hopefully utter pi$h.

Quote Originally Posted by Lennon's Lip View Post
    This thread is a mere continuation of other threads - basically repeating ad nauseum every negative angle one can muster on Neil Lennon and the slump we are going through.

Is this thread really necessary Admins?

Can we please just merge it with the other anti-Lennon threads?

Cheers
    It's very funny watching you trying to fight fires all over .net these past few weeks, one of the only, small upsides to this disaster that Lennon's presiding over.

Lennon is a good manager but I’m getting well p’ed off with these ‘Hibs could lose Lennon’ headlines. They don’t appear by accident and are placed by journos friendly to the manager.
    Lennon needs to start doing his f’ing job.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Lennon is a good manager but I’m getting well p’ed off with these ‘Hibs could lose Lennon’ headlines. They don’t appear by accident and are placed by journos friendly to the manager.
    Lennon needs to start doing his f’ing job.

I've not seen any of these headlines? Certainly not recently. There was a bit of talk at the back end of last season when he said he might quit, but I don't recall anything since.

Have you got links?

Quote Originally Posted by HFCEighteen75 View Post
    It's very funny watching you trying to fight fires all over .net these past few weeks, one of the only, small upsides to this disaster that Lennon's presiding over.
    Aye what an erse the boy is trying to back our manager.

Don't mean to stir it up but did anyone hear the rumour Gray, Hanlon and Mc Gregor had a meeting with the players prior to the STM game and it did not go down well with NL. Notably only McGregor made the bench..

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Class of 72-73 View Post
    Don't mean to stir it up but did anyone hear the rumour Gray, Hanlon and Mc Gregor had a meeting with the players prior to the STM game and it did not go down well with NL. Notably only McGregor made the bench..
    It’s not a rumour. Stevie Mallan confirmed it happened in the press pre game.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It’s not a rumour. Stevie Mallan confirmed it happened in the press pre game.

@hibs.net private member SRHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Limit Break PSN ID: cyniUK
    I fear for us at the moment, there's a (probably fake) quote going around from Steve Clark regarding an incident at between manager and player(s).
    Literally taken straight off of Kickback btw.

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Steve Clark has allegedly witnessed Lennon and Kamberi having an altercation with Lennon having him by the throat.

Hopefully utter pi$h.
    There’s a few folk would’ve had Kamberi by the throat after his last couple of performances 😂

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar

Hopefully utter pi$h.
    Where are you hearing that from?

I’ve searched on twitter and google and nothing comes up?

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SRHibs View Post
    Literally taken straight off of Kickback btw.
    Yep, Neil Lennon ate Flo's hamster.

And any other story our yam friends want to feed us.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Class of 72-73 View Post
    If that was to be true and that’s the resulting consequence then that’s Butcheresque and I make no apology for the comparison.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction