@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poolman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aye, thon Craigieboy has a really weird obsession about Hibs

He's a very strange individual
    Last year's Scottish Cup win must have pushed him over the edge 😀

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Isn’t Craigieboy the one who admitted to having a wee greet after our cup win?

They know it's the truth and the truth hurts.

Don't see much moaning on here, almost always just healthy discussion and debate.
    Most of their threads turn into arguements and accusations of being Hibs fans or who is the bigger Hearts fan i.e. a PHM.

No sooner are we accused of being a bunch of moaners than Ann Budge has a moan about the fixtures.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2017/06/23/hearts-owner-ann-budge-unimpressed-spfl-fixtures-throw-home-matches-august-hibs-clashes-midweek-evenings/

First Team Regular
    What makes them really seethe and turn apoplectic is when you mention that we have NEVER NEVER NEVER been in administration!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    No sooner are we accused of being a bunch of moaners than Ann Budge has a moan about the fixtures.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2017/06/23/hearts-owner-ann-budge-unimpressed-spfl-fixtures-throw-home-matches-august-hibs-clashes-midweek-evenings/
    Are they closing all four stands while they fix one of them?

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post

“I’m slightly disappointed that the first two derbies are evening games and I think everyone will feel disappointed by that. Again, we will see if anything can be done about that.”

Personally quite like night games, can't say I'm disappointed.

Beware.................it's Friday Scare Night

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by portycabbage View Post
    “I’m slightly disappointed that the first two derbies are evening games and I think everyone will feel disappointed by that. Again, we will see if anything can be done about that.”

I love an evening derby.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

I'm delighted the derbies are evening games, nothing like pumping those mutants under the lights.

Away and sniff yersel Ann

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    I'd be scared to ask this world heavyweight champion just in case. 😉
    Probably right. I'd better retract all of that as he sounds like the sort of scoundrel who likes to talk about roughing up the enemy. Mostly whilst they're standing on his tongue as he begs for mercy.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Left by mutual consent!
    PHM - Proper Hearts Muppet(s) - sorted it for em !

Quote Originally Posted by Criswell View Post
    What makes them really seethe and turn apoplectic is when you mention that we have NEVER NEVER NEVER been in administration!!!!
    Or published our very own creditors list confessing that we'd failed to hand over charitable donations to charities like big hearts, Macraes Battalion Trust and the lady Haig Poppy Fund.

Nobody else was involved in the disclosure of these dishonoured debts. Heart of Midlothians own appointed administrator revealed all to a shocked nation.

Scotland's other shame.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member
    The level of delusion over there is truly Trumpesque. Or Trumpetesque.

Quote Originally Posted by portycabbage View Post

We continually destroy them under the lights. No wonder she's greetin

Its nice for change to be on up but i dont care bout them just hope we keep up own levels

Quote Originally Posted by KingDomofFife84 View Post
    We continually destroy them under the lights. No wonder she's greetin
    Our record in evening games against them is fantastic. Knocked them out the cup at Easter Road two seasons running. The Derek Riordan 'Casper' match. Brian Kerr winner at Tynecastle. Dean Shiels winner at Tynecastle. Rob Jones winner in the CIS Cup. Even as far back as the 6-2 game. From memory, I think we've only lost at night to them once, maybe twice in the last 10/15 years. Any stats to back that up?

@hibs.net private member Libby Hibby's Avatar
    Aye, nae bother Ann.

Your disappointed with Midweek Derby's opposed to a Sunday at 12:15? I know I prefer a game under the lights over any early kick off.

Can we please not have some of the more disgusting posts from over there copied and pasted on here. We do try to keep this place family friendly. Posts of a similar nature on here directed towards Hearts fans would also be deleted. No need for us the join them in the cesspit.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

@hibs.net private member renato's Avatar
    She better bloody not manage to get them changed, I'm not disappointed in the slightest. That's quite a sweeping assumption she makes.

FAO of those looking in from Brokeback/Sickback or whatever.

FACT IS we pay our way

FACT IS you robbed local charities and businesses and didn't pay your way!!

hopefully one of the yam agents will copy this over

CraigieBoy I forgot to mention the Lady Haig Poppy Fund (silly me) and Administration!!!

The Yams are the club with no shame and if you like I can post the creditors list for you and it's all in black and white.

So in a word get it right roond you you grade a yam roaster FUDS!!

I look forward to meeting you one day!!then again maybe not!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    What percent of their club do they own?
    0.0000025%
    Space to let

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Can we please not have some of the more disgusting posts from over there copied and pasted on here. We do try to keep this place family friendly. Posts of a similar nature on here directed towards Hearts fans would also be deleted. No need for us the join them in the cesspit.
    Much happier knowing that the sort of thing we are talking about here isn't a generally a feature of this forum. We don't go that low and society is safer when they're all in one place and we know where they are.

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Austinho View Post
    Our record in evening games against them is fantastic. Knocked them out the cup at Easter Road two seasons running. The Derek Riordan 'Casper' match. Brian Kerr winner at Tynecastle. Dean Shiels winner at Tynecastle. Rob Jones winner in the CIS Cup. Even as far back as the 6-2 game. From memory, I think we've only lost at night to them once, maybe twice in the last 10/15 years. Any stats to back that up?
    Spooney

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Millennium derby. There's probably many more

She is such a self righteous troll who has achieved nothing in football other than get the most gullible and desperate supporters to fund her ego trip.

Even the SFA and SPFL just ignore her now and "the famous".

I have two good Hearts mates, one of whom just can't bring himself to talk about football and visibly cringed when I bring it up and the other wants to talk about rugby. When they were writing cheques they couldn't cash they were happy to give me dogs abuse but 21st May 2016, our recent head to head and the Cathro effect have absolutely floored them. I almost feel sorry for them. They are completely lost.

Apparently only one loss in night games this century - the league cup QF at home, Fenlons last match.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Apparently only one loss in night games this century - the league cup QF at home, Fenlons last match.
    Which was probably the most one sided derby I've seen. They scored a hit and hope from about 30 yards

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 660 View Post
    Isn’t Craigieboy the one who admitted to having a wee greet after our cup win?
    No way 😂😂😂😂

On the off-chance you're reading this ya Hearts **** - GIRFUY

''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Craigieboy is a ferret. I used to routinely destroy him back in the day.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"