hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Lost Keys

'S' Form

Thumbs Down Lost Keys

Sorry to be a bore - Bit of a long shot, lost my keys at the match/after the match last night (v Dundee Utd (06/01/17) as I made my way back to the car in Marionville. Spoke to the club this morning and nothing near my seat in the East stand (section 43). Checking on here incase any kind hearted Hibee may have picked them up to hand in to Police/club. Both my car (Chrysler) and house keys are on here so that's why I'm so eager to get them back.

Cheers

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Eireann View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry to be a bore - Bit of a long shot, lost my keys at the match/after the match last night (v Dundee Utd (06/01/17) as I made my way back to the car in Marionville. Spoke to the club this morning and nothing near my seat in the East stand (section 43). Checking on here incase any kind hearted Hibee may have picked them up to hand in to Police/club. Both my car (Chrysler) and house keys are on here so that's why I'm so eager to get them back.

Cheers
    I left the ground after the match and like yourself, realised I had lost my car keys. I stay outside Edinburgh and was therefore crapping myself as I had a real problem.

Did you not go back to the ground? I went back and was told to go to the main reception and wait until the stewards had done their sweep of the terracing. All lost property would be there for collection once it was complete.
    I had a happier ending as someone found my key. I was that overjoyed I was shaking everyone's hand I could see and slapping lots of backs...including Kris Commons, who I think I blanked when he said "Alright". Sorry Kris, I was just so relieved.

If they haven't found yours in the sweep then maybe they've been lost outside the ground. A fan would give the keys to a steward so maybe the last chance is to check that it wasn't a forgetful one who put them in his pocket and only realised later. Worth calling up again in a few days maybe?

Coaching Staff
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Myjo5984 Wii Code: 3916 0145 9394 9493

Cheers
    There was a post on Facebook about them they were found and handed in I believe, I'll have a look and see if it can find it again for you

'S' Form
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I left the ground after the match and like yourself, realised I had lost my car keys. I stay outside Edinburgh and was therefore crapping myself as I had a real problem.

Did you not go back to the ground? I went back and was told to go to the main reception and wait until the stewards had done their sweep of the terracing. All lost property would be there for collection once it was complete.
    I had a happier ending as someone found my key. I was that overjoyed I was shaking everyone's hand I could see and slapping lots of backs...including Kris Commons, who I think I blanked when he said "Alright". Sorry Kris, I was just so relieved.

If they haven't found yours in the sweep then maybe they've been lost outside the ground. A fan would give the keys to a steward so maybe the last chance is to check that it wasn't a forgetful one who put them in his pocket and only realised later. Worth calling up again in a few days maybe?

Thanks for this. Yeah I've been in touch with the club but no word as yet! Waiting to hear back from Hibs Paige on facebook as I believe someone has found them? Fingers crossed. It's my own fault for gleefully skipping home - delighted with the result.

'S' Form
    Quote Originally Posted by MyJo View Post
    There was a post on Facebook about them they were found and handed in I believe, I'll have a look and see if it can find it again for you

Thank you so much! I believe someone posted on Hibs Paige on facebook so I've asked to join the group.

You've made my night!

Coaching Staff
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Myjo5984 Wii Code: 3916 0145 9394 9493
    Thank you so much! I believe someone posted on Hibs Paige on facebook so I've asked to join the group.

You've made my night!
    Sent you a PM with the post from Facebook it says the keys were handed in to the stewards