hibs.net Messageboard

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Got 4

2. Log in to remove the advert

DO NOT GIVE UP YET

I finally got 3 in my basket at 12.09 then got booted when the website crashed before the payment screen. Felt like calling it quits and I was giving it until 12.30, but very fortunately I just managed to get my 3 (sitting together) at 12.27 and the payment worked. Especially if you only need 1, some might still come available, so keep trying

First Team Breakthrough Kenny1875's Avatar
    Website saying I don't have the correct privileges. Perfect.

Just bought one in Celtc end, section 118. Print at home

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Ringothedog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaimendhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just bought one in Celtc end, section 118. Print at home

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk
    Same section as me

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Tried for two but could only end up getting one. Kept trying for another after buying the single but will now have to call it quits and head back to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringothedog View Post
    Just ordered 2 in section 118 right beside us
    Me too

First Team Regular
    Got 2, but sitting seperate. Kept clicking find tickets for about 40 minutes.

Got one in the end, but this is an absolute shambles that Hibs need to address.

Just sent a complaint to the ticketing team,as I've said if it were a case of when I've logged in I've been too far down the queue and subsequently missed out then fair enough but every one of us fans gets a different experience on that site every time. Some are signing in nearly half an hour after me and getting tickets. Where is the fairness in that?!

I had two in my basket at about 12:15 but the browser randomly kicked me out as I was entering my card details and put me to the back of the queue again. That's the umpteenth time the ticketmaster site has done that to me in the last 3/4 years. So frustrating.

@hibs.net private member Monktonhall 7's Avatar
    Looks like its sold out. i managed to finally get 2 tickets into my basket and i got kicked out before I could complete the check out!

I've just checked and you can't purchase kids ticket in section 118 in the Celtic end and won't get a child in even with a OAP ticket as it's close to the away fans.

What a joke!

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    https://twitter.com/HibernianFC/status/1049987846478663681

Some interesting comments on twitter.

Talking

Yep, appears to be sold out now as the Celtic game not appearing any more in the tickets section. Was on before 12 refreshed the screen, waited and got in just after 12 to add to my basket but never got any success despite dropping my original order of 2 adults and an under 16 to trying for just single tickets.
    As ever with these threads though thanks for the useful 'Got 2', Got mine', etc. It's nice that you can share your joy here

My reply

"Sorry you have had this issue. I have had a look at your account and their shouldn’t be any reason to why you are unable to purchase tickets. This may be because the tickets may have already been sold out. They sold within the first 10 minutes of release. If people remove these tickets from their basket they then become available again but its currently sold."

Well i'm telling you there was an issue so what are you going to do about it so it doesn't happen for the Hearts game also? Nothing it seems... Shocking! Anyone know who is the best contact to deal with this after the ticket office?

Quote Originally Posted by franck sauzee View Post
    My reply

"Sorry you have had this issue. I have had a look at your account and their shouldn’t be any reason to why you are unable to purchase tickets. This may be because the tickets may have already been sold out. They sold within the first 10 minutes of release. If people remove these tickets from their basket they then become available again but its currently sold."

Well i'm telling you there was an issue so what are you going to do about it so it doesn't happen for the Hearts game also? Nothing it seems... Shocking! Anyone know who is the best contact to deal with this after the ticket office?

Sorry, thats bull****.

Same section as me

Same section as a few Hibees I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by franck sauzee View Post
    My reply

I added tickets to my basket around 12:30 so that's rubbish also I had the same problem with the system not allowing me to purchase a ticket on one account despite it having a valid season ticket.

Same section as me
    And me and my Dad..

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven79 View Post
    I added tickets to my basket around 12:30 so that's rubbish also I had the same problem with the system not allowing me to purchase a ticket on one account despite it having a valid season ticket.
    I would imagine the initial tickets would have all went in to baskets within the first 10 minutes. Any tickets coming available thereafter will be those tickets which are released from peoples baskets.

Does anybody know what turnstyle numbers are for the away support at Celtic Park?

Also anybody who's purchased a ticket for section 118 what number is it for entry?

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    First domestic game I'm missing this season

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    There are a few gremlins in the system
    I booked one adult and 2 kids. It let it go through to a sign then. Then it said you could only get one kids ticket per adult.
    Unfortunately it didn’t give you the option to upgrade the kids ticket to an adults one
    So I had to cancel one and disappoint someone

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Does anybody know what turnstyle numbers are for the away support at Celtic Park?

Also anybody who's purchased a ticket for section 118 what number is it for entry?
    Turnstiles 62-65 mate for section 118.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Park View Post
    Turnstiles 62-65 mate for section 118.
    Cheers! So I can probably buy a child ticket for 116 and two adult tickets for 118 and sneak him in as it must be the same turnstyle for all the sections between 116-118 in the home end.

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    Cheers! So I can probably buy a child ticket for 116 and two adult tickets for 118 and sneak him in as it must be the same turnstyle for all the sections between 116-118 in the home end.
    Think from memory last year you can just walk through the sections under the stand. But then where will you sit him?!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Park View Post
    Think from memory last year you can just walk through the sections under the stand. But then where will you sit him?!
    He's tiny so usually sits on my knee anyway.

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Can see that first block in section 118 ending up being a defacto extension of the Hibs end at this rate! Surprised they don't require a ticket to have previously been bought for a Cat B game before they'll sell a Cat A though.