hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sevco fans in Salou

Sitting in Shooters bar in Salou this afternoon wearing my Hibbie top minding my own business listening to the game on Hibs TV.in comes a few sevco supporters and then suddenly im a Fenxxxn hibs Basxxxd etc.they then started chanting there vile sectarian songs before being chucked out asking me for a square go as they were leaving and im a 55 year old man.I really hate them so much and they are discra
    ce to our country I was so embarrassed.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Classy bunch.

3-2.

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Pond life who have barely evolved over the last few million years

Left by mutual consent!
    **** of the earth. We won the war. **** them.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by glenberviehibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sitting in Shooters bar in Salou this afternoon wearing my Hibbie top minding my own business listening to the game on Hibs TV.in comes a few sevco supporters and then suddenly im a Fenxxxn hibs Basxxxd etc.they then started chanting there vile sectarian songs before being chucked out asking me for a square go as they were leaving and im a 55 year old man.I really hate them so much and they are discra
    Just be thankul that when you wake up in the moning, you're still a Hibee - they won't ever have that honour/privilege/dream ! It's also good that they were asked to leave as that means you've found a decent boozer, one that doesn't tolerate the 'Lowest-of-the-low' !!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday !

@hibs.net private member
    I had it today in a Coral in Ayr, walked in with one of the new Macron training tops on and some young guy, maybe 25 year old instantly shouts "I don't like that ****ing badge". I just said well **** off out then. Bizarrely he did, with his unfinished coupon with him. An old papa said he will be away next door (to a boozer) to get his mate pal. I actually hung around a bit longer than I intended because, I first hate huns and secondly I won't be intimidated.

Old Firm as bad as each other and the cancer of Scottish Football.

They're still struggling to get over 21/05/16. It gives me great pleasure to know that we've got to them and that they hate us as much as they do.

Apparently it was their "Armed Forces Day" today, so you have to forgive them feeling particularly pumped up with jingoistic hate.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by City of Green View Post
    Old Firm as bad as each other and the cancer of Scottish Football.
    That's not true. The Huns are ten times worse than anyone else.

United we stand here....

Quote Originally Posted by chlub Hibernian View Post
    I had it today in a Coral in Ayr, walked in with one of the new Macron training tops on and some young guy, maybe 25 year old instantly shouts "I don't like that ****ing badge". I just said well **** off out then. Bizarrely he did, with his unfinished coupon with him. An old papa said he will be away next door (to a boozer) to get his mate pal. I actually hung around a bit longer than I intended because, I first hate huns and secondly I won't be intimidated.
    My home town was Ayr, great to know there's another Hibby flaunting the Emerald Green as I once did!

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Renfrew_Hibby View Post
    My home town was Ayr, great to know there's another Hibby flaunting the Emerald Green as I once did!
    Mine too

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Was on a train to Glasgow earlier. East coast from England going through Edinburgh then on to Glasgow. Coach seemed to be mostly tourists coming up to take in Scottish culture... Doors open... "F*** the Pope and the IRA"... 2 guys by themselves, off their face, before midday. Disgrace.
    Mon the Hibs.

Utter **** of the earth, totally detestible fans and club.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!
    That's what happens when you holiday in Salou

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Mine too
    Prestwick for me. Brother still lives in Ayr.

Left by mutual consent!
    Backwards weirdos.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanyman View Post
    That's what happens when you holiday in Salou
    Funnily/sadly enough that was my first thought as well.

This week marks the 10th anniversary of James McFadden scoring his ahem wonder goal against France - a game I watched in the IBROX BAR in Salou.... So the fact the OP encountered some bigots there disnae surprise me.

@hibs.net private member essexhibee's Avatar
    Ah Salou. Went there on a rugby tour as a uni fresher. Absolute hole of a place.
    ​​
    Scottish Cup Winners 2016 - The Immortals

I love Salou. Shame about the filthy **** who also like it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    A Hun supporting Facebook friend was in hospitality at Ibrox today and he posted a photo of him there with "come on The Rangers" as a tag line. I'm pretty sure it was an autocorrect as I've had a heated conversation with him about Sevco in the past. I was going to comment saying that I was glad he was finally admitting about them being a new club but decided against it knowing the abuse I'd probably get from his knuckle dragging pals.

@hibs.net private member
    And it'll keep happening until their club, the SFA and the police decide to do something about it.

For a country so progressive and forward thinking in a lot of ways it's a real disgrace that sectarianism is still tolerated in Scotland.

Scotlands shame

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakedmanoncrack View Post
    Apparently it was their "Armed Forces Day" today, so you have to forgive them feeling particularly pumped up with jingoistic hate.
    Aye. There you go:

https://youtu.be/5ekfMq3hgXc

The RAF storm troopers to the tune of Rule Britania.

Them and the diet Huns won the World Wars single handedly apparently
    Last edited by The Harp Awakes; 09-09-2017 at 11:43 PM.

Left by mutual consent!
    British Bulldog will be spinning in his grave. Always liked last night of the proms though. Dads a hun so makes sense.

Just the people you want to meet having a holiday 🙄

They do know that there's a decent chance that a good bit of their spending money is going to pro-independence Catalans?

Left by mutual consent!
    It's "pleasing" to see the psychological damage we inflicted on them with the 3-2 win.

Quote Originally Posted by neil7908 View Post
    And it'll keep happening until their club, the SFA and the police decide to do something about it.

For a country so progressive and forward thinking in a lot of ways it's a real disgrace that sectarianism is still tolerated in Scotland.
    To be fair, whatever the SFA, polis or rangers do.. it's not going to have an effect on a******e behaviour in salou. **** are **** - you are absolutely correct that not nearly enough is done to sort things out at/around matches over here though.

Promising Youngster
    Was in Salou 2014 watching us play them the night we skelped them 3-1 @ ibrox....i was bouncing about on my own as the goals flew in and most of them left at half time pushing buggies and telling their other halfs to leave as the night was over......at the bar the girl said to me you a celtic fan? I just showed her my tattoo and smiled.....i never got any bother that night but when i went to the loo i locked the door and took my corona with me! Love salou and was also 10 year ago when scotland won 1-0 in paris and also remember a 3-3 game v the huns in 2009 in bell tavern