hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough 'mon the beers's Avatar

Beers v Sporting Chesser

Happening lads?

Looking forward to the game on Sunday and seeing all the boys, even those who are still due me money........

Absolutely gutted you boys have thrown away the league, I really am, any idea how many they are putting up as I think Dynamo might be sacking it and Salters might be moving to LEAFA?

Special mention to Ritchie, last time I seen you all I got was 'what medals are you winning this year?' - dinnae count yer chickens lad

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by 'mon the beers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Happening lads?

Looking forward to the game on Sunday and seeing all the boys, even those who are still due me money........

Absolutely gutted you boys have thrown away the league, I really am, any idea how many they are putting up as I think Dynamo might be sacking it and Salters might be moving to LEAFA?

Special mention to Ritchie, last time I seen you all I got was 'what medals are you winning this year?' - dinnae count yer chickens lad
    Ive heard they are putting the top 5 up and no relegation from our league and then moving the 2nd division into the 1st!

Ritchie... you are a welt!

Unlucky in the Semi fraz mate, was a decent game! Hopefully we can beat Abbey in the final now!

You should beat Abbey in the final mate, they'll not stop Nicky - boy is brilliant btw!!

Semi final was another good game between us, thought we were well on top but you boys broke away a couple of times and took your chances!!

Think they've got loads of applications in so should be 3 decent sized divisions next year!

You should beat Abbey in the final mate, they'll not stop Nicky - boy is brilliant btw!!

Semi final was another good game between us, thought we were well on top but you boys broke away a couple of times and took your chances!!

Think they've got loads of applications in so should be 3 decent sized divisions next year!
    He is that, but a greedy bassa! haha Abbey have the guy who looks like a fat Ed Sheeran, shockingly every bit of play goes through him though!

Everygame we've played against you lot as been decent! Wasn't a fan of having to play right mid though!

Looking forward to playing the Beers, clearing out my backpocket and putting Sky in because gus will be there for a while next season!

Happening lads?

I don't think we have much of a squad for it to be honest, Fraz.

We couldn't even get 11 players in our last league game so no many interested in a meaningless friendly. As far as I know Ritchie has chucked football now and Lewis as well.

We did throw away the league but the heads went down after we pumped Westside then got the points taken off us after the whole Danny Burns thing. We would have won the league comfortably otherwise.

I wont be there on Sunday as I'm working but all the best for your semi final, mate

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rich Tea12
    I've retired.... want a testomonial though!!

What you chucked it for Ritchie!?

Heard about the 10 players in the last league game when I was speaking to Fents, not the best eh! Should still be a decent enough game on Sunday though!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rich Tea12
    What you chucked it for Ritchie!?

Heard about the 10 players in the last league game when I was speaking to Fents, not the best eh! Should still be a decent enough game on Sunday though!
    just dont really enjoy it anymore... nothing against the beers like, i've just lost interest in football generally!

Quote Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post
    just dont really enjoy it anymore... nothing against the beers like, i've just lost interest in football generally!
    I used to think you were a c**k...

This just confirms it

Quote Originally Posted by Teo10 View Post
    I used to think you were a c**k...

This just confirms it

What was the score?

Left by mutual consent!
    We got beat 2-1, they scored with almost last kick of the ball to win!

Was a really good game actually, we played well!