hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Season ticket

@hibs.net private member staunchhibby's Avatar

Season ticket

Just renewed mines online.Interest free with Zebra.Completed forms online and all done and dusted within 10mins

2. Log in to remove the advert

Well done my man me and mrs renewed last week both agree absolutely loving being a hibby just now my daughter is going to purchase her first season ticket in a number of years she's enjoyed the few games she's attended this season and has caught the bug again let's smash the record again it would nice if a percentage of fellow hibbys could encourage lapsed supporters back either as s/t holders or frequent walk ups we are the big team

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    The way things are going people are going to have to be quick. When I renewed last week there wasn’t many seats available. I moved from the east to the west. I’m not sure when this seasons seats are released, but we could find that there’s very few seats available until that happens.

United we stand here....

Agree with you L/b my daughter will have to be quick to be seated beside us when speaking to fellow hibbys around us everyone is renewing we will smash last seasons record also looks like there will be an overspill into the south for majority of games my dream like a lot of hibbys is to have the ground full of us giving the ugly sisters and the sheep a couple of sections there

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garymcl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agree with you L/b my daughter will have to be quick to be seated beside us when speaking to fellow hibbys around us everyone is renewing we will smash last seasons record also looks like there will be an overspill into the south for majority of games my dream like a lot of hibbys is to have the ground full of us giving the ugly sisters and the sheep a couple of sections there
    There must be a possibility of that happening next season.

United we stand here....