hibs.net Messageboard

Sir David of HSL

Hibernian Supporters Limited ( HSL) are once again delighted to welcome on board another fine new Member.

Seen here completing his Application Form Club Captain and Cup winning scorer David Gray said “ When the Directors of HSL approached me and explained how their Members were trying to help the Club I had no hesitation in offering my support. I know that it can cost a lot to follow your team, particularly with a family, so I just want all our supporters to know how much we fully appreciate their efforts “.

Charlie Reid, HSL Director, seen here with David said “ I can’t believe the transformation that has taken place over the last couple of years at the Club. Our Members have invested over half a million pounds into this squad and I think it is fair to say we have played an important part in the progress that has been made. David is not only a great Captain of our team but a really nice bloke as well. Can I ask as many of my fellow supporters who can manage it to come and join us at HSL.It really shows what we can do if we #ClubTogether.

You can join on our web site www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk
    HSL DG1 - Copy.jpgHSL DG2.jpg

2. Log in to remove the advert

Legend

@hibs.net private member
    Get signed up... it’s the best way to support the club financially and fan ownership is 100% the way forward.

Hope that Hibs will be promoting David Grey signing up on their news feed and social media accounts too.

Keep up the good work HSL.

Promising Youngster
    Quote Originally Posted by OfficialHSL View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hibernian Supporters Limited ( HSL) are once again delighted to welcome on board another fine new Member.

Seen here completing his Application Form Club Captain and Cup winning scorer David Gray said “ When the Directors of HSL approached me and explained how their Members were trying to help the Club I had no hesitation in offering my support. I know that it can cost a lot to follow your team, particularly with a family, so I just want all our supporters to know how much we fully appreciate their efforts “.

Charlie Reid, HSL Director, seen here with David said “ I can’t believe the transformation that has taken place over the last couple of years at the Club. Our Members have invested over half a million pounds into this squad and I think it is fair to say we have played an important part in the progress that has been made. David is not only a great Captain of our team but a really nice bloke as well. Can I ask as many of my fellow supporters who can manage it to come and join us at HSL.It really shows what we can do if we #ClubTogether.

finally got round to it....twas easy

don't be a CAN'T be CAN if you can afford it

Great to see, hopefully encourage more to sign up.

I signed up about a week ago and noticed my first monthly payment came out my account on Friday which was a nice symbolic day to make a first payment.

Really was the easiest online form to complete.

Well done sir. GGTTH!!

I’m not sure why I never got round to it before but I set up my DD last night. If you can afford it, please join me.

Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    I’m not sure why I never got round to it before but I set up my DD last night. If you can afford it, please join me.
    Tamig

Thank you for posting and encouraging others to join.

Can we take the opportunity to remind everyone about two key points:

1. Joining HSL and signing up to a Direct Debit is voluntary. You can stop it at any time should circumstances change and we will always be aware of what you have contributed at any time.

2. Our minimum amount is £7.73 and is every bit as valued as a higher amount. We just want as many Hibs supporters as possible to have a meaningful ownership stake in our Club.

Our Members have invested over half a million pounds into this squad and we hope that everyone agrees it has at least had some impact. Lets try and build from here.

HSL

@hibs.net private member Benny Brazil's Avatar
    Tamig

1. Joining HSL and signing up to a Direct Debit is voluntary. You can stop it at any time should circumstances change and we will always be aware of what you have contributed at any time.

2. Our minimum amount is £7.73 and is every bit as valued as a higher amount. We just want as many Hibs supporters as possible to have a meaningful ownership stake in our Club.

Our Members have invested over half a million pounds into this squad and we hope that everyone agrees it has at least had some impact. Lets try and build from here.

HSL

Quick question - how many current members do we have who contribute each month?

I've signed up so easy to do I encourage all hibbys to sign up to this pay as little / much as you can afford all money goes to the managers budget can mean the difference to keeping key players or signings as has happened in the past this club is on the up big time let's keep it going Ggtth

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Trying to do this via mobile and the page won't let me scroll up or down. Likewise, the menu to the top right won't open. Is it just me or is this a known issue?
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

@hibs.net private member
    HSL site tab not opening.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    Legend

If I'd known he wanted some he could have had mine, and all my other worldly possessions

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Greencore View Post
    HSL site tab not opening.
    I just signed up and site was fine, very easy to use. I would love if Hibs could pay off the mortgage to STF a bit earlier than planned freeing up the £45k per month for the running of the club.

Fantastic way to support the club financially - strongly encourage everyone who can afford it to sign up. The club deserve it

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Brazil View Post
    Quick question - how many current members do we have who contribute each month?
    Benny Brazil
    It can vary as a result of single one off Donations. Anything up to 1700.
    HSL

Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    Trying to do this via mobile and the page won't let me scroll up or down. Likewise, the menu to the top right won't open. Is it just me or is this a known issue?
    Pedantic Hibee
    This is a known issue but we understand that it is only some mobiles that have the problem. Our new web site is just about there so this will be resolved soon.
    HSL

Well done guys keep contributing to HSL all money goes to playing squad the more money we add the better chance for instance of keeping key players Lenny has spent wisely since he came here cmon keep our great club on the up !!

Tamig

HSL
    HI I have changed my email and moved house how do I go about updating my details with HSL?
    Thanks

@hibs.net private member
    Well done Sir David of Gray - you know it's right!

Go on Hibees sign up - £10 a month??? you'll no even notice!

http://www.hiberniansupporters.co.uk/

@hibs.net private member Leithenhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cam75 View Post
    HI I have changed my email and moved house how do I go about updating my details with HSL?
    Thanks
    Drop an email to info@hiberniansupporters.co.uk

GGTTH

First Team Regular
    [QUOTE=OfficialHSL;5341382]Benny Brazil

I am hoping that it will be announced soon that HSL now has over 2000 regular contributors. That would be the first milestone to achieve and hopefully build further momentum.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: EdinburghHibee86
    Just signed up... easy form to complete.

For me the reason I’m donating is the club are showing ambition and have done for the past few years so I need to show my support back to the club. If you can afford it get joining up let’s push on hibees!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Leithenhibby's Avatar
    [QUOTE=OfficialHSL;5341382]Benny Brazil

I am hoping that it will be announced soon that HSL now has over 2000 regular contributors. That would be the first milestone to achieve and hopefully build further momentum.

This...

Quote Originally Posted by edinburghhibee View Post
    Just signed up... easy form to complete.

For me the reason I’m donating is the club are showing ambition and have done for the past few years so I need to show my support back to the club. If you can afford it get joining up let’s push on hibees!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome

HSL - https://goo.gl/ri7s2d
    Last edited by Leithenhibby; 12-03-2018 at 10:08 PM.

@hibs.net private member BSEJVT's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    2000 subscribers per month must be the first target.

Not sure but I have a recollection that before the whole HSL debate was reignited and before HSL started re-engaging that subscriber numbers were then around the 1300 per month level.

If I am correct to have added 400 subscribers in that time is brilliant and at long last there is a sense of real momentum building.

If you can contribute please do, whether you can or cannot please encourage everyone you know to do so.

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Pedantic Hibee
    This is a known issue but we understand that it is only some mobiles that have the problem. Our new web site is just about there so this will be resolved soon.
    HSL
    Top comms! I'll be signing up shortly.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

Left by mutual consent!
    Great to hear there is more communication that’s the biggest bug bearer.