hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kano

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar

Kano

Missed his Petrie rants this last couple of seasons. Never missing an opportunity to have a go at the board though, he’s turned up on Sportsound.
    Last edited by Frazerbob; 10-05-2018 at 05:52 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazerbob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Missed his Petrie rantings this last couple of seasons. Never missing an opportunity to have a go at the board though, he’s turned up on Sportsound.
    FFS. Is he still relevant? Was he ever relevant?

Missed his Petrie rantings this last couple of seasons. Never missing an opportunity to have a go at the board though, he’s turned up on Sportsound.
    We can thank Lennon for all this...his ramblings last night have sparked all this again... thanks Neil next time keep it a bit more private please rather than having our clubs dirty washing displayed in public

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

One bad game, an outstanding season and the usuals trot out. Telling Farmer to stop taking money for a few years. Unbelievable stuff.

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    **** Kane and his strange agenda against the hibs board, I would've accepted it a few years back but not now

He’s a slaver.

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Somebody please put him back in his box.

Kanos alright.

The whole reaction to last night is getting a bit silly though.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post
    We can thank Lennon for all this...his ramblings last night have sparked all this again... thanks Neil next time keep it a bit more private please rather than having our clubs dirty washing displayed in public

Only one thing I'll be thanking Lennon for... Providing us with with best football/season I've ever had as a Hibs supporter.

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Kanos alright.

The whole reaction to last night is getting a bit silly though.
    To be fair until Lennon clarifies what he meant with his rants last night it’s anything but silly.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithTheHibby View Post
    To be fair until Lennon clarifies what he meant with his rants last night it’s anything but silly.

Serious question, who?

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibsNutter View Post
    Serious question, who?

don't be silly

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pacoluna View Post
    Only one thing I'll be thanking Lennon for... Providing us with with best football/season I've ever had as a Hibs supporter.
    Couldn't agree more.

@hibs.net private member
    Serious question, who?
    Harry

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Here we go. I’m sure there’ll be the usual vocal minority back telling us how Farmer and Petrie are rinsing the club and how we need to oust them. Can’t wait

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    Here we go. I’m sure there’ll be the usual vocal minority back telling us how Farmer and Petrie are rinsing the club and how we need to oust them. Can’t wait
    Does Paul Kane sit around waiting for something negative to happen so he can jump back on this tired old bandwagon? He should focus his energy on being positive and supporting the club as you never hear a word from him when things are going well.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain G View Post
    Does Paul Kane sit around waiting for something negative to happen so he can jump back on this tired old bandwagon? He should focus his energy on being positive and supporting the club as you never hear a word from him when things are going well.
    He was invited onto Sportsound for his reactions to Neil’s outburst

Quote Originally Posted by pacoluna View Post
    I doubt you’re much younger than me going by your username - I’d argue the seasons finishing third under both Mowbray and McLeish were better ‘seasons’ and at least one was better football, probably both. And obviously 15/16 season is automatically our best season ever :)

I do take your point though. It’s been brilliant.

Serious question, who?
    Hibs legend. Now man of property.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    One bad game, an outstanding season and the usuals trot out. Telling Farmer to stop taking money for a few years. Unbelievable stuff.
    I don’t understand how a fairly successful business man and an ex player don’t seem to understand that teams have budgets and need to live within their means.

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    He was invited onto Sportsound for his reactions to Neil’s outburst
    He could always decline the invitation.

He could always decline the invitation.
    Not going to decline a chance to pedal his odd agenda is he or get his mug on the wireless...

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain G View Post
    Not going to decline a chance to pedal his odd agenda is he or get his mug on the wireless...
    Didn’t hear all of it, but the bit I did, didn’t sound too unreasonable

Not a fan but listened to podcast and he was fine and made decent points.

We could do with some additional investment if we are struggling to take that next step.

I don’t think a rangers will be materially better - they are in hijab high risk territory and I don’t think Aberdeen will be better. Hearts are buying from the market the rest of u me are and Lafferty lols like he will be lined up to get cash in.

Dylan has gone but keeping McGinn and Allan and the strikers will mean we are in great shape despite the doom and gloom.

@hibs.net private member O'Rourke3's Avatar
    Havent listened to the pod cast but the BBC are using his quote that "If someone on the board deferred their 500000 payments" that could be invested back into the squad. Assuming he means Rod. didnt think he took anywhere near that if anything.

It's possible the 500000 debt repayment to Sir Tom is the amount which for me was a very reasonable way to sort out our long term debt. Changing or deferring that is the Hearts way. Say one thing then change the rules.

Did he take the opportunity to talk up HSL or was Kano is the Ponzi scheme brigade? For a property dealer/celebrity Hibs fan/ex player he'd be put in the great light if h was an investor. His pubs are all busy when we are at home so he's happy to take the money off the punters.

I'm looking forward to the managers press conference today. Hopefully he gives some clarity to his comments either by reaffirming the board aren't backing him or by offering further explanation for his comments. As it stands there is a lot of guesswork going on based on a few sentences said in the heat of the moment; what has been lost in the furore post Wednesday is the very positive things NL said later in his interview. I admit I missed them as well until they were pointed out to me elsewhere.

I'm no apologist for Rod Petrie et al and I tore strips off them for the mess they allowed us to get into. However we have continued to operate on a premiership budget for 3 years in the Championship, won a Scottish cup, won the Championship and returned to the top league with a 4th place finish with nothing really between us, Rangers and Aberdeen. We have lost once in I don't even know how many weeks and suddenly it seems like we are back into full blown crisis mode.

I think every manager in the world believes they need and deserve more money to spend and I hope Hibs do show a bit ambition in our dealings this summer but it's Scottish football and money is a finite resource so it has to be sustainable. A few deep breaths won't go amiss in the next few days imo.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post

Are you blaming Lennon for it being a bit cold today or perhaps the failure to unjam Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    Are you blaming Lennon for it being a bit cold today or perhaps the failure to unjam Brexit
    No I'm not and I sincerely hope he remains as our manager but without his outburst on weds we wouldn't have all this mundane board bashing from Kano and the likes re-surfacing

Never says a word when we're winning. Attention seeking moron who puts the knife in when we're needing support