hibs.net Messageboard

FAO disabled season ticket holders

Have any disabled fans managed to get their tickets for the Ross County game through the online system?

Getting through to the ticket office over the phone has proved to be an impossible task in the last few days and my online account does not have any reserved tickets for me for this match so I'm stuck with no way of getting my seats before the priority deadline on Monday.

I just wondered if the online issue had been experienced by anyone else for this game or just me.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have any disabled fans managed to get their tickets for the Ross County game through the online system?

Getting through to the ticket office over the phone has proved to be an impossible task in the last few days and my online account does not have any reserved tickets for me for this match so I'm stuck with no way of getting my seats before the priority deadline on Monday.

I just wondered if the online issue had been experienced by anyone else for this game or just me.
    Mate when I tried to purchase my seat for molde and add it to my card I couldn't as there was no reserved seat in my account...I phoned up and they had sold my seat and that was BEFORE it went to public sale.. Hopefully they haven't sold yours ?

Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    Mate when I tried to purchase my seat for molde and add it to my card I couldn't as there was no reserved seat in my account...I phoned up and they had sold my seat and that was BEFORE it went to public sale.. Hopefully they haven't sold yours ?
    I certainly hope not as they'll have a pretty unhappy customer to deal with if they have!

I certainly hope not as they'll have a pretty unhappy customer to deal with if they have!
    It was billy whizz that told me if you check your account history online it shows you who has purchased tickets under your name.

Absolute shambles though you have been trying all day and haven't got through..

For all the credit the ticket office gets they certainly deserve the flak coming there way !

It was billy whizz that told me if you check your account history online it shows you who has purchased tickets under your name.

For all the credit the ticket office gets they certainly deserve the flak coming there way !
    The ticket office staff don’t deserve any flak. They are understaffed and all working hard to fulfill ticket orders.

The club must be flush right now, I think it’s time to invest in some more staff to help the current guys out.

Quote Originally Posted by ChazD View Post
    The ticket office staff don’t deserve any flak. They are understaffed and all working hard to fulfill ticket orders.

The club must be flush right now, I think it’s time to invest in some more staff to help the current guys out.
    Working in a customer service role myself, I don't actually blame the ticket office staff, apart from the person who promised to phone me back either on Wednesday afternoon or Thursday morning and never did. I would get my backside skelped if I promised a call back to a customer and failed to do it.

It's more the system in place that I'm unhappy with and the blame for that has to go much further up the tree.

I tried 45 times in total today to get through on the disabled hotline and each time I was put through to the automated voicemail message which encourages me to leave my details and someone will get back to me. I did do that but I've not heard back. I also emailed the disabled tickets email address yesterday and haven't received a reply to that either.

From what people have said regarding there only being one member of staff at the sales window and one member of staff at the collections window, I'm not surprised that my calls and emails aren't being dealt with but it's incredibly frustrating nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by ChazD View Post

They most certainly do deserve flak...my seat which I have sat in for years was sold before it was a public sale.. who's fault is that ? Now they may well be under staffed but the woman on the phone told me she sold my season ticket seat by mistake to a group that wanted 5 seats together..is it my fault ? Or is it the ticket office fault?

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    They most certainly do deserve flak...my seat which I have sat in for years was sold before it was a public sale.. who's fault is that ? Now they may well be under staffed but the woman on the phone told me she sold my season ticket seat by mistake to a group that wanted 5 seats together..is it my fault ? Or is it the ticket office fault?
    They do really seem to be struggling in the ticket office the now Andy. When I was up there the other day there was only three of them in the office. One of them was eating a supermarket sandwich in between serving people. I’m guessing he was working through his break. I don’t really know why they’re struggling so much, but it really isn’t good enough when you consider how much we’re all putting into the club right now. There’s fans spending thousands to watch the club home and away in Europe the now, surely the club can get more staff in the ticket office.

United we stand here....

Testimonial Due Billychaotic182's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Billy Chaotic PSN ID: BillyChaotic
    My season ticket is a Carer and my tickets are reserved for the cup game without any issues. Not sure what’s happened here but I’ve had no bother getting any tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Billychaotic182 View Post
    My season ticket is a Carer and my tickets are reserved for the cup game without any issues. Not sure what’s happened here but I’ve had no bother getting any tickets.
    Thanks for confirming.

First Team Breakthrough

If you can message me your details I will do my best to get this resolved for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post
    If you can message me your details I will do my best to get this resolved for you.

Great service

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Surely this is something the fans rep job was created for?

Quote Originally Posted by traceyhibs View Post

Hi Tracey thanks for the message. I have PMed you a few minutes ago.

Cheers.

First Team Breakthrough
    Hi Tracey thanks for the message. I have PMed you a few minutes ago.

Cheers.
    Thank you got it. Will come back to you once I’ve had a response.

Thanks

Tracey