hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Livingston Away

Quote Originally Posted by southsider View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hospitality seems to be £70 for the Hibs game. May give my wife a wee treat.
    Where are you seeing that?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Just tried to buy tickets online for my group and its saying that only section N is available and I cant buy more than 1 seat as its saying there's not enough available... assuming there'll be more seats released as we surely cant have sold out already?

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1875 View Post
    Just tried to buy tickets online for my group and its saying that only section N is available and I cant buy more than 1 seat as its saying there's not enough available... assuming there'll be more seats released as we surely cant have sold out already?
    Unless there is just one seat left there’s obviously a problem with the site. Augurs well for Friday lunchtime doesn’t it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    Unless there is just one seat left there’s obviously a problem with the site. Augurs well for Friday lunchtime doesn’t it.
    Or, the site is working perfectly, and the initial allocation only has one seat left, and that the site will get updated when we get more tickets from Livi.

But, based on the sites previous meltdowns, you're probably right

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    nippid into their office, definitely no cash gates but you can buy tickets outside with cash/debit card, lassie said they will be ready to open the section down the far left corner for walk ups, i got my sections wrong earlier as K starts down the left hand side, just over a mile for folks paddy hoofing it to/from Livi North choo-choo station
    Last edited by cabbageandribs1875; 20-03-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Just get the bus, saves any hiking from train stations.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Can't believe it's not pay at the gate , We could have about 8 thousand tickets if we wanted

Really think we’re gonna have a very big support next Friday night easy to travel to for most hibbys team playing well and in good form another important game and like most folk these Friday noight games are becoming popular would advise people to purchase tickets in advance if possible to save any problems when you get there really already got our tickets and looks like a big support as mentioned earlier canny wait Ggtth

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1875 View Post
    Strange, section K is available and has been since they came on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    nippid into their office, definitely no cash gates but you can buy tickets outside with cash/debit card, lassie said they will be ready to open the section down the far left corner for walk ups, i got my sections wrong earlier as K starts down the left hand side, just over a mile for folks paddy hoofing it to/from Livi North choo-choo station
    so are you referring to some sort of ticket pods? no cash gate, but buy outside the ground? seems a bit strange but hey ho.It looks like that is becoming the norm but why bother. pay at the gate

@hibs.net private member Rattler's Avatar
    This might have been asked previously and I just can’t see it, but does anyone know what section is what with regards to the letters? I’ve had a look at some of the online stadium plans and they all seem to refer to numbers, not letters.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattler View Post
    This might have been asked previously and I just can’t see it, but does anyone know what section is what with regards to the letters? I’ve had a look at some of the online stadium plans and they all seem to refer to numbers, not letters.
    LIVI_EAST.jpg ..and so on

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Strange, section K is available and has been since they came on sale.
    Must have been an issue with the website then, tried on 2 different browsers and on my phone and was only showing section N and couldn't buy more than 1 ticket! All sorted now though and a couple more sections released, 10 of us sorted for Block L

@hibs.net private member Rattler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by seanshow View Post
    LIVI_EAST.jpg ..and so on
    Perfect, cheers.

Definitely looking like a healthy turnout next Friday based on the sections currently on sale 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    so are you referring to some sort of ticket pods? no cash gate, but buy outside the ground? seems a bit strange but hey ho.It looks like that is becoming the norm but why bother. pay at the gate
    It's easier to have either all PATG or all paper tickets for the simple reason that the guys with tickets expect to sit in the numbered seat on the ticket, and the guys without tickets don't know where to sit to not end up clashing. At the last Livingston game, I ended up moving seats about three times at the last game at Almondvale, because I paid at the turnstile and every time I sat down, someone with that seat number on their ticket showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aim Here View Post
    It's easier to have either all PATG or all paper tickets for the simple reason that the guys with tickets expect to sit in the numbered seat on the ticket, and the guys without tickets don't know where to sit to not end up clashing. At the last Livingston game, I ended up moving seats about three times at the last game at Almondvale, because I paid at the turnstile and every time I sat down, someone with that seat number on their ticket showed up.
    Very fair comment. still a bit perplexed though given the fact that there should be nigh on 8k seats available. leave an end, with pay at the gate? go in sit doon, problem solved . lets kid oan its a fitba' match?

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    Very fair comment. still a bit perplexed though given the fact that there should be nigh on 8k seats available. leave an end, with pay at the gate? go in sit doon, problem solved . lets kid oan its a fitba' match?
    As you say loads of seats will be available have one or two sections designated for patg No doubt they will want tickets sold now then maybe patg nearer day of the game.

@hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    As you say loads of seats will be available have one or two sections designated for patg No doubt they will want tickets sold now then maybe patg nearer day of the game.
    Is the problem that they'd need to bring in syewards for that area without any guarantees over how many people would be there? By selling seats in sections they can plan accordingly.

The last time people were just sitting anywhere they could. Total shambles.

Is it on telebox?

Anyone have an idea or itk as to how many tickets we’ve sold for Friday night

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garymcl View Post
    Anyone have an idea or itk as to how many tickets we’ve sold for Friday night
    No idea mate, but there will be a big turnout for a local derby on a Friday night. I'm sure we'll have at least a couple of thousand there.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    No idea mate, but there will be a big turnout for a local derby on a Friday night. I'm sure we'll have at least a couple of thousand there.
    Potentially more than a couple of thousand I think.

Chance to go above Hearts. Can get to 4 points behind Aberdeen and 3 points behind Kilmarnock.

Big game and will be a big support I think.

Last time they said there was no cash turnstiles, but when we turned up they took cash at the turnstiles and there was plenty of seats available.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    Never refer to Livi as a local derby again please. 🤯

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    There will surely be the option to purchase tickets through there, Livingston would be mad not to have that option. Easy money for them.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

It's normally pay and get issued a ticket at the turnstile isn't it, it was the last time I didn't get tickets in advance.

I predict a crowd of six thousand and two, with 4.5k hibees.

Quote Originally Posted by Garymcl View Post
    Cheers for that Livingston north it is then canny wait Friday night footy just love it
    When you’re on the train phone this taxi company 01506 499111 as it only costs £5 between you. It’s a fair walk so makes sense.
    If you’re looking for a pub before the game you can get the taxi to my local, The Livingston Inn which is within walking distance of the stadium. Usually a lot of us Hibbys there before the game! 🇳🇬⚽️🇳🇬

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Will you still be able to park up at the shopping centre at night? There are a few different ones but was wondering if any closed when shopping centre did?

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    Will you still be able to park up at the shopping centre at night? There are a few different ones but was wondering if any closed when shopping centre did?

the covered spiral car park at Mcarthur Glen closes at 8pm, i'm sure, i'l try find out about the uncovered ones, the one along at Asda will certainly be open and is free after 4pm afaik

from Mcarthur glen site...
    Car Parking

The car parks are either pay and display or pay on foot (click here for map). Free parking is available from 6pm to 8am daily however, please note a charge applies outside these times.
    Last edited by cabbageandribs1875; 26-03-2019 at 02:16 PM.