hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    @hibs.net private member bringbackbenny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sat behind his brother George at a derby at Tynecastle in the Main Stand (when we still got a bit of it so it wasn’t yesterday) and he spent the game falling out with anyone who badmouthed his wee brother. Needless to say he was busy. Looks like the wee **** too. Imagine growing up a Hibby with brothers playing for those mobs. One of them playing for both of them. Bags packed early.
    Brilliant! To balance a wee bit I can remember entering at the back of the east terrace for one derby in the late 80's, vividly recall George marching up with a crew of mates singing to "he's fat he's round he bounces... Johnny Robbo"

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by 90+2 View Post
    No his wasn’t. His big brother who lives in mussie is a hibby, he’s said before he was a hearts fan as a kid.

No danger he will allow any lie down to them on the Semi tho. There’s two massive Hibees in their team for a start.
    George stays in Magdalene, huge Hibby .John had a liking for Hibs as a kid but would consider himself more of a Liverpool fan back then.

@hibs.net private member
    I'm currently working in China and tried to get onto Kickback for a bit of light entertainment.Since Google is blocked here I tried Bing but could not find the website. However there was a note at he bottom of the page saying:

Some results are removed in response to a notice of local law requirement. For more information, please see here.

Clicking the link I got:

Legal requests from governments, individuals, or otherwise
    Certain countries maintain laws or regulations that apply to search service providers and require removal of access to certain indexed pages. Some of these laws allow specific individuals or entities to demand removal of results (such as for copyright infringement, libel, defamation, personally identifiable information, hate speech, or other personal rights), while others are administered and enforced by the government.

When Microsoft receives a request or demand, Bing balances its support for freedom of expression and for free access to relevant content with compliance with local law. We review and assess the request or demand, including the reason and basis for the request or demand, the authority or rights of the requesting party, our applicable policies and our commitments to our users with regard to freedom of expression, and determine whether and to what extent we should remove access to the content.

Examples of legal request areas with global approaches

Child sexual abuse materials

The production and distribution of, and access to, child sexual abuse materials is universally condemned and generally illegal. Sadly, the abuse of children is not new, but the web affords new opportunities to those who would commit crimes against children. Bing works with others in technology and industry groups, law enforcement, and governmental and non-governmental organizations to help stop the spread of this horrific content online. One way we do this is by removing pages that have been reviewed by credible agencies (or identified via Microsoft PhotoDNA) and found to contain or relate to the sexual exploitation or abuse of children.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ardecos View Post
    I'm currently working in China and tried to get onto Kickback for a bit of light entertainment.Since Google is blocked here I tried Bing but could not find the website. However there was a note at he bottom of the page saying:

Some results are removed in response to a notice of local law requirement. For more information, please see here.

Clicking the link I got:

Legal requests from governments, individuals, or otherwise
    Certain countries maintain laws or regulations that apply to search service providers and require removal of access to certain indexed pages. Some of these laws allow specific individuals or entities to demand removal of results (such as for copyright infringement, libel, defamation, personally identifiable information, hate speech, or other personal rights), while others are administered and enforced by the government.

When Microsoft receives a request or demand, Bing balances its support for freedom of expression and for free access to relevant content with compliance with local law. We review and assess the request or demand, including the reason and basis for the request or demand, the authority or rights of the requesting party, our applicable policies and our commitments to our users with regard to freedom of expression, and determine whether and to what extent we should remove access to the content.

Examples of legal request areas with global approaches

Child sexual abuse materials

The production and distribution of, and access to, child sexual abuse materials is universally condemned and generally illegal. Sadly, the abuse of children is not new, but the web affords new opportunities to those who would commit crimes against children. Bing works with others in technology and industry groups, law enforcement, and governmental and non-governmental organizations to help stop the spread of this horrific content online. One way we do this is by removing pages that have been reviewed by credible agencies (or identified via Microsoft PhotoDNA) and found to contain or relate to the sexual exploitation or abuse of children.
    Is this just the Chinese being polite because they don't like maroon either?

Or it could be the eighth wonder of the world stand is starting to rival the great wall.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny_Tim View Post
    This is true, finish above them now and they will implode

Won’t that make us League champions?

I thought Hertz had already won it tbf but great news if we can still catch them!

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rehabacrossthesea Wii Code: 4040
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanforlife View Post
    George stays in Magdalene, huge Hibby .John had a liking for Hibs as a kid but would consider himself more of a Liverpool fan back then.
    At last!

The correct answer.

Nah, the great wall was finished quicker and is still more user friendly.

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MackTheKnife View Post
    At last!

The correct answer.
    So he was a Hibs and Liverpool fan growing up 🤔😜
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by erin go bragh View Post
    Only Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by eastmainsmsh View Post
    Eddie turnbull told robbo to sign there and then he said he needed to talk it over the offer was withdrawn hence he signed for the yams
    Was that not meant to be Tom Hart rather than ET?

Quote Originally Posted by NORTHERNHIBBY View Post
    I don't see how any new Hearts Manager would get a fair crack of the whip with HP hovering over football matters like the grim reaper.
    Seemingly he wanted Jon Daly to replace Cathro but was telt to do it himself by La Budge. Suspect Daly and/or Nanny McPhee will be the next fall guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedway View Post
    I expect ‘Robbo’ to lie down to them in the semi.
    Why do you expect that? I cant think of a single example of this?

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    Why do you expect that? I cant think of a single example of this?
    That's more or less what I said to him too.

No danger of that happening.

@hibs.net private member hibsfan7's Avatar

Cool Is keekback queiet tonight?

They are just thinking about getting to the final
    after all they do have a special relationship with the scottish cup after all

Quote Originally Posted by hibsfan7 View Post
    They are just thinking about getting to the final
    after all they do have a special relationship with the scottish cup after all
    It's the thought of a money spinning replay that really gets them excited.

Quote Originally Posted by erin go bragh View Post
    Glory hunting little ****! 😂

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JeMeSouviens View Post
    Was that not meant to be Tom Hart rather than ET?
    Think that is right.