hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

10,000 odd at Tinycastle.

And scraped through. ***** team with a great draw in the cup.

And on league duties, actually having a decent playing surface is to their detriment.

That is all.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Big team 😉

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    So what? We'd happily trade places with them just now, a cup semi and higher up in the league.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So what? We'd happily trade places with them just now, a cup semi and higher up in the league.
    Here he goes again.......

You are allowed to have a wee laugh at our rivals, despite everything you say about trading places with them

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Don't actually believe you've done this again....

You’re the most tedious person on here by a fair bit

First Team Breakthrough Bob1875's Avatar
    They’re in the Scottish cup semi finals?

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Where were the other 390,000?
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Think we might have got into semi also if we had the lowest ranked teams in last 3 rounds. At least you will have a day out at Hampden to look forward to.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Think we might have got into semi also if we had the lowest ranked teams in last 3 rounds. At least you will have a day out at Hampden to look forward to.

Thats right, 1-5
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    I wouldn't want to be at tynecastle......as it's a leaking dump......however I would love Hibs to be in the semi with that lineup of opposition.

Celtic will still win the thing though, hopefully by a record scoreline v the cardigan wearers.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairney11 View Post
    You’re the most tedious person on here by a fair bit
    No he's not there are a few on here that are way more tedious than the crab.

You are hilarious. If nothing else.

First Team Breakthrough
    Shocking crowd against the Glesgae giants.

Gorgie faithful dressed up as empty seats!!

To be fair, it was poor weather. So that would explain why the other 390,000 stayed at home

That's a poor crowd.
    Hopefully they'll get more in the final.

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by heretoday View Post
    That's a poor crowd.
    Hopefully they'll get more in the final.
    They won't sell their full allocation for ICT, if it's at Hampden; no chance. Play it at Pittordrie, that will please them.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

They have wasted energy tonight and will waste further energy against Inverness, will get their hopes up and then be destroyed by the Green Weegies in the final.
    A great big waste of energy, Cul De Sac El Jambo, meanwhile we leapfrog them for 5th.

Posters calling Hermit Crab "tedious" and yet there's a thread in existence about Hearts' crowd tonight? Couldn't make it up.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by HFCEighteen75 View Post
    Posters calling Hermit Crab "tedious" and yet there's a thread in existence about Hearts' crowd tonight? Couldn't make it up.
    You do get that rivalry is all about poking fun at your rivals from time to time eh? Even if it’s for the smallest, pettiest thing, taking the piss out of them is fair game regardless of any other circumstances. I would imagine all Hibs fans would trade places with them to be in the semi final and above them in the league but if the self proclaimed “Big Team” can only muster 10k for a cup quarter final then piss-taking is fine in my book

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Thats right, 1-5
    At last its unanimous now.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibeys View Post
    You do get that rivalry is all about poking fun at your rivals from time to time eh? Even if it’s for the smallest, pettiest thing, taking the piss out of them is fair game regardless of any other circumstances. I would imagine all Hibs fans would trade places with them to be in the semi final and above them in the league but if the self proclaimed “Big Team” can only muster 10k for a cup quarter final then piss-taking is fine in my book
    Crack on and take the piss then,im waiting on some ground breaking hilarity from you 👍

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Iainhfc PSN ID: Iainhfc
    If this is what nightshift does to u time to get back on days 😂

@hibs.net private member ian cruise's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomtownHibeys View Post
    I'm all for poking fun at our rivals, I think it's half the fun of football, so I don't disagree. I'd only cavaet it with the fact we have become quite bad for doing the very things that we mock Hearts and kickback in particular for. Multiple threads about our rivals instead of ourselves, obsessions with crowd sizes and our being larger than there's and an entitlement to be winning things with an element of our support throwing toys out the pram (along side bottles and chairs) when they aren't getting their way.

Great example of this is the uproar when skatchel was allowed to have 51 as his number at dundee utd but we lived it when Liam had 32 at Ross County, and Scott Allan was 23.

BoomtownHibeys wrote...
    Poke fun at them? They're above us in the league and will likely have a Scottish Cup final appearance to look forward to LOL.

Couldn't give a **** about their crowd. This place is becoming more like some JKB facebook cross everyweek.

Quote Originally Posted by Antifa Hibs View Post
    Poke fun at them? They're above us in the league and will likely have a Scottish Cup final appearance to look forward to LOL.

Couldn't give a **** about their crowd. This place is becoming more like some JKB facebook cross everyweek.
    To be fair they poked fun at our crowds for years so dont mind a bit of banter back now we have a higher average home attendance and they're struggling to break 10k for a QF

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHibs View Post
    Crack on and take the piss then,im waiting on some ground breaking hilarity from you 👍
    Now you are hilarious Jimbo

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Antifa Hibs View Post

If you couldn’t give a **** about it then leave the thread alone that is clearly going to be about their crowd going by the title

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by ian cruise View Post
    I'm all for poking fun at our rivals, I think it's half the fun of football, so I don't disagree. I'd only cavaet it with the fact we have become quite bad for doing the very things that we mock Hearts and kickback in particular for. Multiple threads about our rivals instead of ourselves, obsessions with crowd sizes and our being larger than there's and an entitlement to be winning things with an element of our support throwing toys out the pram (along side bottles and chairs) when they aren't getting their way.

Great example of this is the uproar when skatchel was allowed to have 51 as his number at dundee utd but we lived it when Liam had 32 at Ross County, and Scott Allan was 23.
    Maybe, just maybe, folk have listened to their **** about silly things such as crowd size etc so want to give a bit back when the shoe is on the other foot. Nothing wrong with that imo

Some people on here have real trouble understanding the concept of local rivalry.