hibs.net Messageboard

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    UKIO Bankas were "only" owed £15m. The rest of the £29m debt was made up of other creditors.

There were 2 DfE swaps, one for £12m and one for £10m.

UBIG and related parties were also owed approx £10m, all part of the same coven, so approx £25m in total to the Vlad connection at the end.

The big difference this time is that the amounts HMFC are spending are not actually owed to anyone aside from a small manageable bank loan. Will be interesting to see their figures for the recent and financial years to see just how much they've actually been spending on their team. When they don't have a stand, pitch and Malaury Martin to pay for they are going to have a substantial playing budget, vastly bigger than ours.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    No!

@hibs.net private member superfurryhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cocteautwin View Post
    UBIG and related parties were also owed approx £10m, all part of the same coven, so approx £25m in total to the Vlad connection at the end.

The big difference this time is that the amounts HMFC are spending are not actually owed to anyone aside from a small manageable bank loan. Will be interesting to see their figures for the recent and financial years to see just how much they've actually been spending on their team. When they don't have a stand, pitch and Malaury Martin to pay for they are going to have a substantial playing budget, vastly bigger than ours.
    Is that not quite a big when?

The difference in budget is FOH and the mysterious benefactor factor. We also have the 500,000/ Farmer loan to take int9 account. It’ll not last forever.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar

When they don't have a stand, pitch and the enigmatic Mr Martin to pay for they might be able to get on with the business of actually buying their club/fan ownership (remember that?).

Unless of course the one fan owner they currently have wants to further divert the cash raised to essential ground maintenance or improvements further improving her secured asset, or buying players or whatever else might come along..

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    When they don't have a stand, pitch and the enigmatic Mr Martin to pay for they might be able to get on with the business of actually buying their club/fan ownership (remember that?).

Unless of course the one fan owner they currently have wants to further divert the cash raised to essential ground maintenance or improvements further improving her secured asset, or buying players or whatever else might come along..

"Could they do a Leicester?" And it's now a UKIO £30-£70M debate.

The worst bit is to come IMO, in terms of jammie-ness, as there's a story going round she's going to gift her "loan" back to the club and all the paperwork is in place for that to happen at the end of the 'loan term'.

Anyway - this forum is only missing the maroon banners at times, LETS TALK HIBS!!!!

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Stone View Post
    "Could they do a Leicester?" And it's now a UKIO £30-£70M debate.

The worst bit is to come IMO, in terms of jammie-ness, as there's a story going round she's going to gift her "loan" back to the club and all the paperwork is in place for that to happen at the end of the 'loan term'.

Anyway - this forum is only missing the maroon banners at times, LETS TALK HIBS!!!!
    I'm just glad someone had to time to notice and comment on it!!!!

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    I can't be the only one gutted that we've left it so late in the season to try and catch the might Hearts now?

Levein was talking about the similarities between this team and the 1986 lot. Clear for all to see really. Both teams bottling games they should have won. It's the Potter way.

For all the millions spent they couldn't get the better of a team with a fraction of their resources and budget.

Big team, league winners, my a**e.

Left by mutual consent!
    They were booing at full time. Mental.

Cheer up Craig Levein

@hibs.net private member MrSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For me, this is the turning point I’ve been waiting on. The slide begins ...

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 660 View Post
    They were booing the part built stand. What a shambles.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Famous Fiver View Post
    For all the millions spent they couldn't get the better of a team with a fraction of their resources and budget.

Big team, league winners, my a**e.

TBF, they got one point more than we did

Left by mutual consent!
    I was hoping for our lothian rivals to get beat but unfortunately Hearte couldn’t find a goal.

@hibs.net private member LancsHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    TBF, they got one point more than we did

They had home advantage😝

And with the centenary of the Armistice coming up let them NEVER forget that they are poppy thieves.

That debt, in my opinion, was the lowest of the low.

Unbelievable.

Sad, bitter people who are a flute short of a Hun and hate their city rivals more than they like their own team. It's a sad life being a Jambo.

Testimonial Due capitals_finest's Avatar
    I heard that on the radio, what f****n planet are they on!?!?

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by capitals_finest View Post
    I heard that on the radio, what f****n planet are they on!?!?
    That’s like asking why’s water wet!

Testimonial Due

You have forgotten the £40 million that was written off/converted to worthless equity by Romanov (UBIG) over a number of years. Where do you think UBIG got the money from? The parent Ukio Bankas. A big contribution to the £280 million hole in Ukio Bankas'sbalance sheet when they were declared bankrupt.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by SingHibs View Post
    You have forgotten the £40 million that was written off/converted to worthless equity by Romanov (UBIG) over a number of years. Where do you think UBIG got the money from? The parent Ukio Bankas. A big contribution to the £280 million hole in Ukio Bankas'sbalance sheet when they were declared bankrupt.
    Yes, the money "stolen" from the people of Lithuania by Romanov has never really been focused on....hope he gets his comeuppance someday...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Despicable poppy thieves.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Sad, bitter people who are a flute short of a Hun and hate their city rivals more than they like their own team. It's a sad life being a Jambo.
    Must use this one.

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    As if they aren't loathsome enough, Naismith cost me a couple of hundred quid by missing that penalty. Had a wee accumulator on, and those ***** scunnered it. I thought a home game against Livi was a gimme.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    As if they aren't loathsome enough, Naismith cost me a couple of hundred quid by missing that penalty. Had a wee accumulator on, and those ***** scunnered it. I thought a home game against Livi was a gimme.
    TBH, I always feel that betting on them deserves that type of outcome

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    TBH, I always feel that betting on them deserves that type of outcome

Went with the head and not the heart, thinking they would get the win at home. **** that wee **** Naismith.

Still, they dropped points, which is a wee comfort. Annoying though.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

5 wins and 1 draw in the first 6 games, still an excellent start but hopefully today is just a little reality check for some of their fans thinking that they have won the league already. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I work with a few of them and it's been cringeworthy listening to them go on and on about hearts as if theyhave suddenly turned into some sort of world beating team this season.

Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    5 wins and 1 draw in the first 6 games, still an excellent start but hopefully today is just a little reality check for some of their fans thinking that they have won the league already. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I work with a few of them and it's been cringeworthy listening to them go on and on about hearts as if theyhave suddenly turned into some sort of world beating team this season.
    As delusional as Hearts fans are - I don't think a single one genuinely believes that they are even outsiders to win the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    As delusional as Hearts fans are - I don't think a single one genuinely believes that they are even outsiders to win the league.
    You're probably right but they did have a whole stand at Fir Park singing about going to Europe