hibs.net Messageboard

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Grieves View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I missed today's game, what formation did we finish with?
    4 4 2
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by 660 View Post
    That’s from the same guys that said Porteous should’ve got a red card v Aberdeen isn’t it?

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 660 View Post

Check the picture from ER beneath that tweet!

https://twitter.com/terracepodcast/s...91330473123840

@hibs.net private member AgentDaleCooper's Avatar
    Whittaker played fine today, some good moments, and not enough bad moments to merrit the slating he's getting. There were folk around me in the west lower screaming at him from the word go. Some folk are weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    4 4 2
    Cool. With the players we've recruited over the summer I think that's the way to go but it all depends on how good Milligan is

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Check the picture from ER beneath that tweet!

https://twitter.com/terracepodcast/s...91330473123840
    Weird account.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    Hes done nothing wrong? Even Lennon saw that and subbed him. Whittaker was awful today and is far too pedestrian to play in midfield now.
    Was that Lennon or Levein?

Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    We also have a lot of new players and lost our preferred midfield trio from last season. We fans need to be patient. I’m confident we’ll see things settle down over the next 4-5 games.
    Very true mate once the new players are bedded in am sure performances will improve

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Trapper View Post
    By far and away our best player in the first half, can't understand some of the comments about him. Second half not so good but still not as bad as some are making out.
    I wouldn’t go that far. He had his moments, but Mallan scored a sublime free kick and had a pin-point assist for the second, as well as generally playing well. His man of the match wasn’t just for for the second half performance.
    Last edited by WeeRussell; 16-09-2018 at 07:38 AM.

@hibs.net private member
    I enjoyed the match. Thought there was much more to be pleased about than criticise. We looked very good going forward, and for the first time started to see what the team could look like when we get everyone up to speed. Milligan will bring a bit of mobility and steel into the midfield...we have some great wide options. SDG looks back to his best..and once we get Jamie and Flo back match fit, we will give most a game with our best 11 out..

Most of the post match posts seem to be focussing on what didn't go well...but I'd like to focus on the good stuff after a match like that...thought Killie scored two good goals. Our first two goals were right out of the top drawer. They will be a top six side imo so I'm happy we came through against a good side..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member BSEJVT's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart93 View Post
    Take the 3 points but that was awful
    I have no idea what your expectations of Hibs are but that was anything but awful.

The first half was a great game of football with 2 decent teams going at it.

If you think back 4.5,6,10 or however many seasons you could easily describe some of Hibs and Scottish Football in general's games as awful

I think Hibs and the SPFL have improved out of all recognition the last few years, I have seen more awful EPL games in that time than I have SPFL ones

Have you ever in your entire posting history posted anything positive about Hibs, it is just constant negativity from you.

@hibs.net private member superfurryhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BSEJVT View Post
    I have no idea what your expectations of Hibs are but that was anything but awful.

If you think back 4.5,6,10 or however many seasons you could easily describe some of Hibs and Scottish Football in general's games as awful

I think Hibs and the SPFL have improved out of all recognition the last few years, I have seen more awful EPL games in that time than I have SPFL ones

Have you ever in your entire posting history posted anything positive about Hibs, it is just constant negativity from you.
    Stuart doesn’t really like Hibs.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    Hes done nothing wrong? Even Lennon saw that and subbed him. Whittaker was awful today and is far too pedestrian to play in midfield now.
    Lennon was delighted with Whittaker today, and made a point of highlighting that in his post match interview...he wanted to give Milligan game time, that's why Whittaker was subbed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member BSEJVT's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CMac1988 View Post
    A good game? Was mediocre at best. Offers nothing. Far too lackadaisical and the majority of the time it's because he can't keep up with play. I dont blame him per se. But more Lennon for expecting too much of him in the role he plays. Hyndman was anonymous without making and obvious mistakes. Whittaker tried but just can't find consistency due to a lack of pace and poor decision making. There's a reason why after they 2 went off we started to play football through the middle and actually started winning second balls.
    Howdy partner, That's a bandwagon you have just jumped on

Folk see exactly what they want to see, nothing else.

Whittaker had a very good first half and a decent second half until he tired and was rightfully substituted when he was.

He is a DM, both goals come from the left wing and are scored by their forwards and he is to blame, aye right

Still once we have a scapegoat we are as well to stick with him as it lets people who watch a game that must totally pass them by get involved with the debate.

if you read some of the crap on here the next thing Whittaker will be getting blamed for is the sinking of the Titanic.

Quote Originally Posted by BSEJVT View Post

Agree with most of that. Have absolutely no idea how that can be described as awful. It wasn’t even close to being perfect. But awful? Naw.

We’ve got a lot of work to do to make sure we are in the mix for European places at the end of the season but there were plenty positives yesterday. The quality of the first two goals for starters.

Definitely wasn’t awful. Controlled most of the 2nd half. Last 20 mins was excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superfurryhibby View Post
    Stuart doesn’t really like Hibs.
    I do so like Hibs