hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member happiehibbie's Avatar

Did anyone else have Issues getting In

Once more Issues getting into the stadium with Pre loaded season tickets not working at the turnstile.

we had to go an Queue for 20 mins even though we arrived early for the game we still missed the fist goal, along with a lot of others

How can it be so difficult to get the system working.

Why is there not enough staff to deal with issues.

Steward said " loads of people having issues"

Can the supporters directors not help sort this out.

2. Log in to remove the advert

We missed the first two goals last night due to waiting in the queue to sort out the season ticket shambles - a lot of not very happy people and they had to open another window in an effort to get people in quicker. Hopefully it wont happen again.

Mine worked no problem.

Must admit though that I was saying a wee prayer as I approached the turnstile because I had seen the queues at the ticket office and guessed there must be some problems.

@hibs.net private member Speedy's Avatar
    Noticed the queues at the ticket office.

Also noticed the game kicked off early, very strange.

internet ticket

Yes printed ticket would not scan at gate 45 East , steward on door used portable scan machine and it was fine.

Maybe something to do with barcoded and the gate scanners??

Tried last year to get a ticket loaded onto season did not work so went for print option this year .. and it did not work

In on time ...all fine

@hibs.net private member
    I missed the first goal because I stayed too long in the pub. ST worked just fine. I missed the fourth goal because I needed to get rid of some of what I had in the pub. What are the club doing about this?
    Petrie!!!!😡
    Last edited by CentreLine; 13-07-2018 at 10:10 AM.

@hibs.net private member staunchhibby's Avatar
    My season ticket worked fine

had trouble with one scanner last night, probably because they have been lying dormant for a couple of months.

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The whole ticketing for this & PH's Testimonial has been a farce.

I wanted to add both tickets to my ST well over a week ago but there was no option to do so, so called the ticket line.

The guy had said I couldn't as my seat wasn't available for either game.

He then gave me seats near where I normally sit and asked if I wanted them added to my card. I then asked how would that work as my card is for another seat but he assured me it would.

2 days later 2 paper tickets pop through my door.

On Sunday, my seat was empty and last night I assumed it would be again and inevitably some bloke came up to me and said 'that's my seat'. I asked him when bought his ticket and he said 'yesterday'.

My pal had a similar problem for Sunday's game. He tried to buy online, couldn't add to his card, called up bought a ticket, was told it would be added to his card. Turned up at the game, the card didn't work, waited 15 mins in a queue at a pod to be told they had his ticket was waiting for him and it was for a different seat. He missed the 1st 10 mins of the game.

I'm really surprised there hasn't been more of a fuss about this.

I didn’t get in at first with my pre-printed ticket. My season didn’t work either.

I went to a steward who folded my A4 ticket such that the barcode was the main thing visible. I said thanks but grumbled to myself thinking as I walked to a different turnstyle “that’s no’ gonna make any difference”.

Happily, it worked so it was either the hiding of the non barcode text/images or the different turnstyle that made the difference.

@hibs.net private member Arch Stanton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by portyfelly View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Yes printed ticket would not scan at gate 45 East , steward on door used portable scan machine and it was fine.

Maybe something to do with barcoded and the gate scanners??

Tried last year to get a ticket loaded onto season did not work so went for print option this year .. and it did not work

In on time ...all fine
    First time I loaded a game to my card I had problems - back and forward to the TO a few times. This time I got my hotel to print ticket (was in hols in France) and it worked first time - boy was I glad!

Was 20 mins late getting to the ground from the airport and there was still 20+ people milling round the TO - felt really sorry for them!

I had missed the first two goals (Kamberi's scored two mate!) but it was wonderful going in to the game with a big crowd, a big atmosphere and ER looking its finest not to mention Hibs playing really good football on a pleasant evening.

Even so, my airline's boarding passes printed on my home computer didn't work either so I now feel wary of printed tickets and wonder if there is a foolproof way of getting online tickets - barcode on phone maybe?

The FF Upper east end turnstiles weren’t in operation until after 7 o’clock. We approached and waited a few moments then asked what the hold up was nd told to go through the lower turnstiles

Blog Entries
    Did anyone else have Issues getting In

Big ones? ........... sorry, couldn’t resist it.

Left by mutual consent!
    No.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CentreLine View Post
    I missed the first goal because I stayed too long in the pub. ST worked just fine. I missed the fourth goal because I needed to get rid of some of what I had in the pub. What are the club doing about this?
    Petrie!!!!😡
    Finally someone brings up the real issues. At times I’ve been so drunk I can’t remember the game. I’ve paid my money and I’ve got absolutely no value for money. Until this issue is sorted Dempster can gtf.

United we stand here....

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Mine worked fine, never had an issue at ER to be honest.

@hibs.net private member SRHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Limit Break PSN ID: cyniUK
    Was fine but I got to my seat at like 19:47 and it was already 5 minutes into the game for some reason?

@hibs.net private member tanfield's Avatar
    Loads of people in the West upper having problems with print at home tickets. Son went first and got through ok but I tried 7-8 times before my ticket worked

West stand lower !
    No problem at all.😉

First Team Breakthrough TheCabbage's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ram2212
    The 3 of us had the tickets added to our ST’a.

Sailed through

Testimonial Due Booked4Being-Ugly's Avatar
    I never added tickets to my ST but done print at home for PH’s testimonial and the Euro game for the wee man and I.

The barcode never worked for me when I scanned for the Euro game via my phone for some reason and I had to abandon the turnstile as there was a large queue forming behind me!

@hibs.net private member BILLYHIBS's Avatar
    Tried to buy a ticket for PH testimonial at one of the ticket pods and found that the girls seemed to be unfamiliar with the various parts of the ground. They appeared to be private security staff rather than TO staff.Not their fault though they were only trying their best.I eventually got a ticket for the section I was after at the second attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by Booked4Being-Ugly View Post
    I never added tickets to my ST but done print at home for PH’s testimonial and the Euro game for the wee man and I.

The barcode never worked for me when I scanned for the Euro game via my phone for some reason and I had to abandon the turnstile as there was a large queue forming behind me!
    I had that problem the first time i tried to scan the barcode on my phone. Then someone on here suggested temporarily turning the brightness on your phone up to the maximum, its worked fine for me every time I have done that.

Testimonial Due Booked4Being-Ugly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Franck View Post
    I had that problem the first time i tried to scan the barcode on my phone. Then someone on here suggested temporarily turning the brightness on your phone up to the maximum, its worked fine for me every time I have done that.
    Thanks, will do that next time.