hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member superfurryhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh just **** off with this Celtic love in *****. We can walk side by side with them because we're not on their bigot menu. They're the other cheek of the same ********s.
    Quality stupidity. You collude with the haters with your ignorance.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Trips View Post
    I cannot say that I am surprised at what goes on at that club Minority Minority its just a small minority. Make some amount of noise this minority. Utterr disgrace of a club from top to bottom.
    The minority (extreme minority at that) are the semi decent fans in their support, although I don't understand any decent human being who can associate themselves with that club.

The spitting, the bottle throwing, coin throwing and 10v1 attacks just show how much cowardly ****bags they are. They are gradually hating us more and more as celtic drift further and further away from them, I didn't think I could hate them even more, or think their fans are even bigger ****bags, but they are. Not only Scotlands football shame, but Scotlands shame altogether.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Being spat on during a trip to Ibrox is nothing new, but to do so to a man who is quite obviously blind takes a special level of depravity.
    I don't know Macar personally, but see him at pretty much every away game, and hopefully this disgusting incident won't discourage him from continuing to follow Hibs.

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    The comments on follow follow tell you everything you need to know about their fans. It's embarrassing to share a planet with them, let alone a country.

Aww man what a truly disgusting bunch they really are. You've got to wonder if there's other clubs around the UK or Europe that are so vile just like them?

I actually know a few decent huns but deep down, when it's going against them, the staunch-ness in them appears.

It should be rangers with the motto "a club like no other"

The worst of it is it doesn't just start and end with football wi them. This is a full on societal issue with these morons. And yet the government/police/football authorities won't do a thing about it. Sad

First Team Regular dalkeith stu's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: hibeestu07
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenNWhiteArmy View Post
    Aww man what a truly disgusting bunch they really are. You've got to wonder if there's other clubs around the UK or Europe that are so vile just like them?

I actually know a few decent huns but deep down, when it's going against them, the staunch-ness in them appears.

The worst of it is it doesn't just start and end with football wi them. This is a full on societal issue with these morons. And yet the government/police/football authorities won't do a thing about it. Sad
    This 100%

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    Being spat on during a trip to Ibrox is nothing new, but to do so to a man who is quite obviously blind takes a special level of depravity.
    I don't know Macar personally, but see him at pretty much every away game, and hopefully this disgusting incident won't discourage him from continuing to follow Hibs.

Well said. Couldn't agree more with you.

mon the cabbage!!!

Cut there allocation for Easter Road. Fill the rest of the stand with Hibs fans. End of the game hold them in, like they do us. Won't take them long to get home anyway as most of them are from in and around Edinburgh. ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by superfurryhibby View Post
    Aye. You should be able to state that there is absolutely no moral equivalence between Celtic and the Huns without facing an accusation of being a Celtic sympathiser. The Huns stand alone in Scottish fitba, and have consistently and infamously shamed this country throughout England and mainland Europe. We joke about Hearts being 'diet Huns' but at least that title recognises that they are a minority amongst the Jambos support, and that the decent majority are embarrassed by their bigotry. There's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers - thank F***

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey09 View Post
    Cut there allocation for Easter Road. Fill the rest of the stand with Hibs fans. End of the game hold them in, like they do us. Won't take them long to get home anyway as most of them are from in and around Edinburgh. ****s.
    I'm at the point now where I don't even care if we fill the empty seats with our own fans.

I want as few of them inside Easter Road as possible.

I haven't read Follow Follow or any other fansite to see what their fans are saying about this incident but I can only imagine it's not nice. I would like to think that if the shoe was on the other foot and there was a story about a blind Rangers fan being spat on by a Hibs fan on his way to Easter Road, this place would be 100% united in our condemnation of such despicable behaviour.

When it comes to things like this, it really should not matter what colour of scarf a person is wearing. No-one deserves to be treated like that.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by SRHibs View Post
    Is this not the boy who left Hibs.net because he got torn apart for his slipper fetish?

Disgraceful stuff though.
    The very same I believe - and it's filthy and shameful ........and it's bloody terrible that these disgusting hun bassas gobbed on Carl as well

All the best Carl - I have a similar fetish for when the Hibees hand out a proper skelping to the Huns

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by givescotlandfreedom View Post
    The comments on follow follow tell you everything you need to know about their fans. It's embarrassing to share a planet with them, let alone a country.
    *galaxy

Song for Carl Macar

To the tune of Black Sabbath's Snowblind:

My eyes are blind but I could see

The Hibees beat The Huns 2-3

The sunshine on Leith sets me free

Their Ibrox spanking pleases me

Don't let the followfollowers stop you supporting our clubclub.

@hibs.net private member
    I'd really like to see someone at Hibs take this up and demand some answers.

This cycle with Newco is just so depressing. Stuff like this happens every time we play them, our fans rightly get angry and nothing happens. Repeat next fixture.

There are times I just want to step away from Scottish football. The whole thing is a joke (see the names being linked with the next Scotland job).

I also had to laugh at the 1 arrest related to sectarianism - to get arrested for that at Ibrox youth must have to do something truly unthinkable!

@hibs.net private member WellingtonHibby's Avatar
    #slippers
    Kicking it in Wellington .

@hibs.net private member
    Every club has It's share of angry morons. For every one we have, rangers have 3 or 4, as one might expect given their larger attendances.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    To be honest when the club they support do absolutely nothing to stop them singing illegal songs and the authorities, police, press etc say and do nothing it isnt really a huge surprise that some of their fans are capable of this sort of inhuman behaviour.

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Aberdeen fans organising a round of applause on 30 minutes as a show of support to Macar.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/aberdeen-fans-set-for-tribute-to-blind-hibs-supporter-who-was-spat-at-1-4686272

Report also states 2400 Sheep will be at the game.

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey09 View Post
    This. **** the money, enough is enough. Once we start others should follow.

Reduces their support, increases ours (as a percentage and actually), quietens the Huns down, shows the clubs comittment to our fans.

I’d go further if our crowds go up, give them the % equliavent we get at Ipox, say 300 briefs in a wee corner of the South lower.

J

Quote Originally Posted by Bristolhibby View Post

Reduces their support, increases ours (as a percentage and actually), quietens the Huns down, shows the clubs comittment to our fans.

I’d go further if our crowds go up, give them the % equliavent we get at Ipox, say 300 briefs in a wee corner of the South lower.

J
    That’s great if you can guarantee we sell our tickets

Otherwise you are throwing away the annual salary of 2-3 decent players so not for me

Quote Originally Posted by Bristolhibby View Post

J
    I'd cut it for the remaining game this season.

People will say that if or when our crowds drop then they might boycott and it will cost us money having a half empty stand. I don't believe that, they planned a boycott before when they had to buy from us direct as Hibs refused to pay their fee for handling tickets and still sold out. For every regular away traveller who boycotts there will be a bigoted moron from Whitburn or Harthill or somewhere happy to take their place and enjoy a day out soaking up some 'prawstint culchyur'.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Blog Entries
    Reading the drivel spouted on Follow Follow can be eye-opening at times, but the four page thread on this ‘assault’ is, to a man, repulsive, twisted, moronic and sectarian. How the website administrators can tolerate this content is astonishing but then again it says everything about Sevco and why they are the most despised club in the UK.

@hibs.net private member staunchhibby's Avatar
    Nothing surprises me about that lot from Govan and there despicable behaviour where ever they go.To spit on a blind person is the lowest of the low.

@hibs.net private member superfurryhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by judas View Post
    Every club has It's share of angry morons. For every one we have, rangers have 3 or 4, as one might expect given their larger attendances.
    No, they have a culture of hatred ingrained into their support, that's why you will find they are the most obnoxious, toxic football team in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by SideBurns View Post
    Aye. You should be able to state that there is absolutely no moral equivalence between Celtic and the Huns without facing an accusation of being a Celtic sympathiser. The Huns stand alone in Scottish fitba, and have consistently and infamously shamed this country throughout England and mainland Europe. We joke about Hearts being 'diet Huns' but at least that title recognises that they are a minority amongst the Jambos support, and that the decent majority are embarrassed by their bigotry. There's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers - thank F***

Well said, I suspect those who routinely tout the two cheeks nonsense are the kind of people who like Britain Farce on social media. The message is that each team should be treated on their merits. If some Celtic fans behave in a sickening manner, which we know they do, then address that for what it is. Two cheeks helps maintain the status quo.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    That’s great if you can guarantee we sell our tickets

Otherwise you are throwing away the annual salary of 2-3 decent players so not for me
    Simply not the case. Lets say we remove 1500 tickets from their allocation. That gives a ballpark figure of £40'000/ game x 2 over a season= less than one decent players salary. That's not allowing for us being able to sell these tickets to our own fans.

Back to Macar. I hope he reported this to the Police. There were witnesses and with the aid of CCTV we should expect our law enforcement enforcers to apply the same zeal as they did after the cup final and find the **** who did it.

Rangers and The Rangers are just absolutely sc*m of the earth!

I don't care what anyone says, when it comes to football they are all the same. **** of the earth, I take great pleasure in watching them walk away after we regularly beat them at their **** pit

Quote Originally Posted by GreenNWhiteArmy View Post

Thing is as we all know, huns are in all walks/positions of life including the authorities and media.
    it really needs government to do something about it, but, I wont hold my breath

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by HibsEK View Post
    Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere but I’m sickened by this.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...game-1-4685583

i had a look on Follow Follow to see if there was any remorse from that lot but instead there is just pages of abuse, blind jokes & claims of fake news. They are a horrible club.
    Just spoke to an Aberdeen fan and they are so enraged with this that they are planning doing something for him. Totally dispicable club utter lowlife filth Scotland’s shame

I have a hun at work....decent guy whos from a catholic family and has celtic suporting parents... he suported rangers because he liked the colour blue.....still doesn't know the meaning of the word liquidation but then again none of them do

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superfurryhibby View Post
    I collude with no one. That you can't/won't accept that the Rangers and Celtic are mutually dependent on each others bigotry that has no place in Scottish football in the 21st century, makes you a part of the equation. Both teams use bigotry to polarise support in all our cities and create the Catholic/Protestant divide that plagues our game and drains the lifeblood from smaller clubs around the country.