hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Utilised

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sauz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did he not go in goals when Thomson Allan got injured at the castle view stadium()......I could be wrong as it was a long long time ago
    It was before George Street and after the game he went up to Rose Street, pulled all wives and girlfriends of the Hearts players and had sex with each one in a different position.

2. Log in to remove the advert

7 games away from 400 games for hibs in all competitions. I'm not sure the Wikipedia career statistics include friendlys though so hes probably on well over 400 actual games

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    His lap of honour after his testimonial was one of my favourite ER moments in the last few years. Took 4 times plus as many fans as the last testimonial and got the most deserved rendition of SoL I can remember.

I've said it before - he's my all time favourite Hibee. In an era where loyalty means nothing he's shown absolute bundles of it. He plays how I would want to play if I could play for Hibs.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

And off the field, he donated half of the proceeds from his Testimonial Year to *good causes plus gifted £500 at Christmas to all 23 groups who receive Kicks for Kids season tickets via Leith Links

*This also includes a fund set up for the young Sunderland fan, Bradley Lowery, who sadly passed away last year.

Lewis is simply a class act, on and off the pitch, and we're extremely lucky to have him.

Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His lap of honour after his testimonial was one of my favourite ER moments in the last few years. Took 4 times plus as many fans as the last testimonial and got the most deserved rendition of SoL I can remember.

I've said it before - he's my all time favourite Hibee. In an era where loyalty means nothing he's shown absolute bundles of it. He plays how I would want to play if I could play for Hibs.

To add to this, during the lap of honour he looked so genuinely touched by the response from the fans, and in some ways a little embarrassed as I don’t think it’s his way to make a show of himself

a very dependable, and underrated player with no little skill.

when you consider what he, and to a slightly lesser extent Paul Hanlon have done over the last 10-11 years, in the current footballing world, spending such a long time at a club, especially their first club, is sensational. I can’t think of anyone else in Scottish football who has done that, and not been through lack of interest either.

It's always been a regret of mine that I missed his testimonial match due to being away on holiday.

He is a club legend in every sense of the word and if we could clone him and have 11 Lewis Stevensons out on the pitch every week, we would be some team.

A fine man, a fine player and it's an honour to have him at the club.

We'll be a poorer side without him once he decides to retire.