hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: What's your preferred outcome from the financial problems over at Yam land?

Voters
1526. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hertz do not exist anymore

746 48.89%
  • Hertz survive but play in a lower league

560 36.70%
  • Hertz survive and stay in SPL

49 3.21%
  • Don't care about them

171 11.21%
Page 1568 of 1582 FirstFirst ... 5681068146815181558156615671568156915701578 ... LastLast
Results 47,011 to 47,040 of 47452
    Quote Originally Posted by the_ginger_hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Is it just me or does that article not actually say anything?

The earlier article said BDO were still waiting on contact from Lithuania. The second article doesn't mention any contact having been made.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    Tell prick Ewan Murray that his hero Vlad has shafted Edinburgh Council for a confirmed £ 33,484.14 for unpaid business rates at their Ukio Bankas office in Castle Street. If the Bank had got a decent price for its security over the PBS our council might have seen some of the cash.

Now we are all a little bit poorer thanks to the Gorgie thieves and their accomplices.
    I dont understand how BDO were able to shaft HMRC from being secured creditors and why were HMRC not able to object to the whole agreement

@hibs.net private member StevieC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keekaboo View Post
    That's what I thought. Wasn't the green light for the sale and purchase agreement to be finalised given 3 weeks ago??
    But you know it ain't all about wealth,
    as long as you make a note to .. EXPRESS YOURSELF!

Quote Originally Posted by southsider View Post
    I dont understand how BDO were able to shaft HMRC from being secured creditors and why were HMRC not able to object to the whole agreement
    HMRC were not secured creditors and crown preference was abolished years ago. They had zero preference for payment, they were simply an unsecured creditor.

Quote Originally Posted by keekaboo View Post

The earlier article said BDO were still waiting on contact from Lithuania. The second article doesn't mention any contact having been made.

Looks like nothing happening so #Allisbarry gets nervous and gets his byline back out there.

@hibs.net private member Leithenhibby's Avatar
    "crown preference" - that rule change has cost them plenty, Id guess!...

Quote Originally Posted by LeithenHibby View Post
    And I'm sure they will take a tougher stand on any football clubs who run into difficulties in the future.

@hibs.net private member Berwickhibby's Avatar
    I think that the article has confirmed that during the cooling off period there were no objection to CVA and shares being sold to Ann Budge, which goes to prove one thing that if you steal from charities including the poppy appeal (RBL), fail to pay millions in tax (PAYE) fail to pay local taxes, The Police, small businesses, borrow millions from Foreign Pension funds, steal alleged share monies from your own fans, (where's the certificates) employ convicted Pedophiles all that happens is a 15 point deduction..... justice eh!!

My own personal opinion was that the Big L was about to happen until that twat Alex Salmond intervened at the last minute......

Quote Originally Posted by Berwickhibby View Post

My own personal opinion was that the Big L was about to happen until that twat Alex Salmond intervened at the last minute......
    Agreed 100%

Left by mutual consent!
    us money. taxpayers are not worth a light at times. but thanks for info it now becomes clear (as mud.

I think that the article has confirmed that during the cooling off period there were no objection to CVA and shares being sold to Ann Budge, which goes to prove one thing that if you steal from charities including the poppy appeal (RBL), fail to pay millions in tax (PAYE) fail to pay local taxes, The Police, small businesses, borrow millions from Foreign Pension funds, steal alleged share monies from your own fans, (where's the certificates) employ convicted Pedophiles all that happens is a 15 point deduction..... justice eh!!

How did he intervene?? Did he put in loads of £££ to stave it off if it was otherwise inevitable?

The barstewards seem to have dodged the big bullet as I always suspected they would. A few of the "it's just a matter of time" crew on here must be feeling right hoodwinked.

Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    How did he intervene?? Did he put in loads of £££ to stave it off if it was otherwise inevitable?

The barstewards seem to have dodged the big bullet as I always suspected they would. A few of the "it's just a matter of time" crew on here must be feeling right hoodwinked.
    He had meetings with the Lithuanian Ambassador, had been in contact with the Lithuanian president about this bid, who knows what promises and inducements he promised. He is just another corrupt Jambo ****bag

@hibs.net private member allmodcons's Avatar

What evidence has led you to this conclusion?

He had meetings with the Lithuanian Ambassador, had been in contact with the Lithuanian president about this bid, who knows what promises and inducements he promised. He is just another corrupt Jambo ****bag
    Wow. You are informed . He simply called the Lithuanian Ambassador at the request of Hearts administrators.

Then, according to you, he contacted the Lithuanian President and offered him inducements?

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...mond-1-3377777
    Last edited by allmodcons; 29-04-2014 at 02:36 PM.

Have to agree 100% with BerwickHibby; based on other information from people I seen & the sudden approval.
    Quite clearly, political intervention.
    those that don't think decisions in the world are based on lobbying, threats and pure politics, need to wake up and smell the coffee.
    it might be 2014, but it's not a fair society.

Quote Originally Posted by allmodcons View Post
    What evidence has led you to this conclusion?
    See above, also the words, In my personal opinion, its something I believe not something I can state as fact.

Indeed but it was unfair to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by Geo_1875 View Post
    And I'm sure they will take a tougher stand on any football clubs who run into difficulties in the future.
    It is called Real Time Information and came into full force this month.

My view is the big L could still happen.

Wow. You are informed
    Public record mate, it was stated in enough Newspapers that he had been in contact with them, also added a wee cavet that he would have done the same for any Scottish Football team..... Bu11**** again in my opinion

Yep, indeed, absolutely no justice in the whole thing whatsoever, the ***** as usual fall in the **** and come out smelling of roses. I guess cheaters really do win. It wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't for their insufferable, detestable, self deluded, arrogant fan base who despite years of ripping off, conning, thieving and corruption in order to cheat their way to a bit of glory have gotten away with it and are back giving it the big un and basically a big two fingers to everyone they have stolen from (the real victims in all of this). They really are a vile, immoral disgusting organisation.

Furthermore, the way they are all kissing each others ***** and bleating on and on about how wonderful as fanbase they are is truly cringeworthy. I even heard one jambo moron say "we are such wonderful fans at how we rallied to save the club, something the hobos would never do" eeeh Hands of Hibs campaign? That is how REAL fans save their club, not some pathetic wee bake sales etc. They seem to forget as well that they practically stood back and allow all this to happen in the first place because they were too busy playing "we are the big team". Everyone could see the inevitable car crash that they were heading for but the tramps continued to go merrily along in fantasy land because the cheated gains fuelled their pathetic little self-delusions that they are some kind of huge mighty club.

It personally makes me sick to the pit of my stomach that those thieving, disgusting tramps have gotten away with murder yet again and their despicable low life fan base as smug as ever but thats the way it goes. No words can describe the hate I have for them, an absolutely rotten club to its core with the most pathetic, cringeworthy, arrogant, deluded set of ****bags supporting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig_in_Prague View Post
    Have to agree 100% with BerwickHibby; based on other information from people I seen & the sudden approval.
    Quite clearly, political intervention.
    those that don't think decisions in the world are based on lobbying, threats and pure politics, need to wake up and smell the coffee.
    it might be 2014, but it's not a fair society.
    Practically the only people who think Salmond's intervention was unfair are Hibs fans. Why do you think that is?
    Salmond is a jambo tw@t but he only did what he would have done for any other Scottish football team in the same predicament. It's time to let go of all of this instead of whinging like petulant children because it's not fair. (Less than 50% of people who voted on here wanted them wiped out completely.)
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Public record mate, it was stated in enough Newspapers that he had been in contact with them, also added a wee cavet that he would have done the same for any Scottish Football team..... Bu11**** again in my opinion
    Public record because it said so in the newspapers? How gullible are you?

That aside, where does it say he met with the Lithuanian President?

Do you seriously believe that Scotland's First Minister (a few months short of a historic vote on Independence) would offer inducements to another country's President in order to save Hearts from liquidation?

Easy target for you to vent your spleen because he's a "****ing fat Jambo" right?
    Last edited by allmodcons; 29-04-2014 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Weststandwanab View Post

My view is the big L could still happen.
    Stop giving us hope. Sergey and others were adamant that they'd be liquidated a couple of weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Practically the only people who think Salmond's intervention was unfair are Hibs fans. Why do you think that is?
    Salmond is a jambo tw@t but he only did what he would have done for any other Scottish football team in the same predicament. It's time to let go of all of this instead of whinging like petulant children because it's not fair. (Less than 50% of people who voted on here wanted them wiped out completely.)
    I think you will find in some of the Lithuanian newspapers, one or two people commented and were not happy with the shares being transferred.
    Besides on here, who else has seen all the creditors that got shafted? in fact, do other fans know 1% of what cheating the yams done?
    I have a few non Hibs supporting mates (St J, Aberdeen...) that wanted them bust (it may have helped with my sharing of news on their cheating ways...) ... Heehaw in the MSM !! In fact, many Yams wouldn't even have known the real cheating they've done.

If he would do the same for any club; what's the point in having any rules at all?
    Why don't we all just ***** 70M over several years; then start again?
    WHY? Because some clubs have integrity and DO play by the rules....

Whinging, is hardly what we are doing - Having an adult debate, yes.
    Last edited by Craig_in_Prague; 29-04-2014 at 02:51 PM.

Public record because it said so in the newspapers? That aside, where does it say he met with the Lithuanian President?

Do you seriously believe that Scotland's First Minister (a few months short of a historic vote on Independence) would offer inducements to another country's President in order to save Hearts from liquidation?

Easy target for you to vent your spleen because he's a "****ing fat Jambo" right!
    He made a telephone call to the Lithuanian ambassador. That was all.
    He is a ****ing fat jambo though.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLake View Post
    Like a fridge over troubled water

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Weststandwanab View Post

It is called Real Time Information and came into full force this month.
    This month last year Shirley?

The only people who think Salmonds intervention was unfair are Hibs fans?

Perhaps, but that's because the media totally shied away and did not report in full the extent of their cheating, no mention anywhere about the poor sods they ripped off, I feel this may come out in the wash through time but will the media cover it?

As soon as that fat tw&t picks up the phone it's a done deal?

A con man, just like the stinking team he supports.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig_in_Prague View Post
    I think you will find in some of the Lithuanian newspapers, one or two people commented and were not happy with the shares being transferred.
    Besides on here, who else has seen all the creditors that got shafted? in fact, do other fans know 1% of what cheating the yams done?
    I have a few non Hibs supporting mates (St J, Aberdeen...) that wanted them bust (it may have helped with my sharing of news on their cheating ways...) ... Heehaw in the MSM !! In fact, many Yams wouldn't even have known the real cheating they've done.

If he would do the same for any club; what's the point in having any rules at all?
    Why don't we all just ***** 70M over several years; then start again?
    WHY? Because some clubs have integrity and DO play by the rules....

Whinging, is hardly what we are doing - Having an adult debate, yes.
    Really?

He made a telephone call to the Lithuanian ambassador. That was all.
    He is a ****ing fat jambo though.
    Hey M59, he's not so fat now you know, been on a diet

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HIBERNIAN-0762 View Post
    The only people who think Salmonds intervention was unfair are Hibs fans?

Perhaps, but that's because the media totally shied away and did not report in full the extent of their cheating, no mention anywhere about the poor sods they ripped off, I feel this may come out in the wash through time but will the media cover it?

As soon as that fat tw&t picks up the phone it's a done deal?

A con man, just like the stinking team he supports.
    I trust politicians as much as I trust lawyers.