hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: Who wants a game?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Want A Game vs A team

    2 66.67%
  • Dont Want A Game vs A team

    1 33.33%
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 1159
  1. #91
    Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Leith, Edinburgh
    Age
    31
    Posts
    10,154
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Gramo
    your loss

    We should try and have two sessions a week..? one fitness with a little game between us, passing exercises etc. And one kick about like we do already.?
    I like that idea as well....but it's just trying to find a day when ppl will attend....getting fit will mean I have to gie up the mince pie suppers....but it'll be worth it.....maybe


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #92
    First Team Regular Lebron James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Northants England
    Age
    31
    Posts
    984
    Any chance of a one-off game: :

  4. #93
    Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Leith, Edinburgh
    Age
    31
    Posts
    10,154
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Gramo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebron James
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any chance of a one-off game: :
    Only on the conditions that...we all get to sport Ronaldo on the back of our strips....and our keeper calls him Ricardo

  5. #94
    First Team Regular Lebron James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Northants England
    Age
    31
    Posts
    984
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramo
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only on the conditions that...we all get to sport Ronaldo on the back of our strips....and our keeper calls him Ricardo
    Fine by me anything to play the in the green and white

  6. #95
    i canny wait till thursday....


    make sure you all bring yer shin pads

  7. #96
    @hibs.net private member Teo10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister P
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i canny wait till thursday....


    make sure you all bring yer shin pads
    wont need them mate, you wont be able to catch me
    Doing what I love most.......

  8. #97
    Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Leith, Edinburgh
    Age
    31
    Posts
    10,154
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Gramo
    Everybody still fine for thursday at 7:30 ......Mister P...can u PM me that map...if that's where ppl want to move the training to...

    Any more thoughts on a one day a week proper training session...and one day where we play a match (be it a take on...or an eluisive friendly )

  9. #98

  10. #99
    Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Leith, Edinburgh
    Age
    31
    Posts
    10,154
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Gramo
    Cheers Sir....

    I usually get there...a bit early....so I might wander along to the pavillion in case anybody didn't get a chance to read it

  11. #100
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    167
    Hi all

    I'm brand new on here.. newly converted Hibee after moving down to Edinburgh from Dundee in mid-June (originally from Nottingham).. I'm living just off Leith walk so naturally a Hibee! I've already sent an email to LeicesterHibee (B team manager) asking about the B team and would love to get back into playing regularly. So if it'd be cool to come down to??

    I've mainly played centre-half previously.. but pretty handy all over the park - fitness depending!!

    So, nice to meet you Hibees!
    James

    MSN - milenko_dawg@hotmail.com

  12. #101
    Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Leith, Edinburgh
    Age
    31
    Posts
    10,154
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Gramo
    Quote Originally Posted by forestlad
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi all

    I'm brand new on here.. newly converted Hibee after moving down to Edinburgh from Dundee in mid-June (originally from Nottingham).. I'm living just off Leith walk so naturally a Hibee! I've already sent an email to LeicesterHibee (B team manager) asking about the B team and would love to get back into playing regularly. So if it'd be cool to come down to??

    I've mainly played centre-half previously.. but pretty handy all over the park - fitness depending!!

    So, nice to meet you Hibees!
    James

    MSN - milenko_dawg@hotmail.com
    the More the merrier, have a look at mister P's map..if struggling...contact me on MSN...I'll guide you to the location...

    welocme to hibs.net...and thanks for choosing ur first post to be on here

  13. #102
    Left by mutual consent! dixonhfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by forestlad
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi all

    I'm brand new on here.. newly converted Hibee after moving down to Edinburgh from Dundee in mid-June (originally from Nottingham).. I'm living just off Leith walk so naturally a Hibee! I've already sent an email to LeicesterHibee (B team manager) asking about the B team and would love to get back into playing regularly. So if it'd be cool to come down to??

    I've mainly played centre-half previously.. but pretty handy all over the park - fitness depending!!

    So, nice to meet you Hibees!
    James

    MSN - milenko_dawg@hotmail.com
    .


    yea mate feel more than welcome

    when you say again what you meaning, like youth, amature semi-pro ... what level lol and what teams you been at sorry for all the questions just you sound like you could be a good player lol

  14. #103
    Testimonial Due hibeeleicester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,573
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lewyhfc
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Vanquish
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am very glad to hear it, because it doesn't seem like I will forge a formidable partnership with Irn-Bru 32 boy

    Mainly because he was nutmegged too many times by Middle East FC to deserve it
    THAT stuff is quality

    Anyway im back from ma holidays , have to say it was ****ing great

    cheers gramo , dtv , mister p fir keeping control

    SO what have i missed?
    What was training like?

  15. #104
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Clerie!!!!
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,000
    Quote Originally Posted by hibeeleicester
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    THAT stuff is quality

    Anyway im back from ma holidays , have to say it was ****ing great

    cheers gramo , dtv , mister p fir keeping control

    SO what have i missed?
    What was training like?
    The revolution.

    Sorry mate, you're no longer in control

  16. #105
    Testimonial Due hibeeleicester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,573
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lewyhfc
    Quote Originally Posted by Storar
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The revolution.

    Sorry mate, you're no longer in control
    How did training go?

  17. #106
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by dixonhfc
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    .


    yea mate feel more than welcome

    when you say again what you meaning, like youth, amature semi-pro ... what level lol and what teams you been at sorry for all the questions just you sound like you could be a good player lol
    hah, first impressions eh?.. well only sunday league and university intermural. so not professional standard or anything! probably only as good as anyone else. I'm all about enjoying playing football, not taking it overly seriously :cool:

  18. #107
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Clerie!!!!
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,000
    I'll be there again on thursday but I'm playing in the afternoon too so I'll be knackered

  19. #108
    Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Leith, Edinburgh
    Age
    31
    Posts
    10,154
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Gramo
    Quote Originally Posted by hibeeleicester
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How did training go?

    ppl turned up and played footy.....

    when you next up polluting Mussy with ur verbal diahorrea

  20. #109
    Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Leith, Edinburgh
    Age
    31
    Posts
    10,154
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Gramo

    Question Possible match

    I was speakin with ma dipstick of a brother tonight...and he says that a forum dedicated to cars are putting together a footy team....

    so what would ppl think of a match against them??? My brother is currently in communacado with his forum ppl....but as there was with the B team at first...there is a problem with interest...

    Obviously it's early days still but it would be good to get ppl's thoughts...

    cheers

    Gramo

  21. #110
    Coaching Staff
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Clerie!!!!
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramo
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was speakin with ma dipstick of a brother tonight...and he says that a forum dedicated to cars are putting together a footy team....

    so what would ppl think of a match against them??? My brother is currently in communacado with his forum ppl....but as there was with the B team at first...there is a problem with interest...

    Obviously it's early days still but it would be good to get ppl's thoughts...

    cheers

    Gramo
    if you get a date that isnt too soon then it should be ok.

  22. #111
    deffo get something organised, if it needs to be postponed then fair enough but to establish contact would be good

  23. #112
    Left by mutual consent! dixonhfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by forestlad
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hah, first impressions eh?.. well only sunday league and university intermural. so not professional standard or anything! probably only as good as anyone else. I'm all about enjoying playing football, not taking it overly seriously :cool:

    well good attitude lol see how good you really are soon you coming tomorrow?

  24. #113
    Left by mutual consent! dixonhfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramo
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was speakin with ma dipstick of a brother tonight...and he says that a forum dedicated to cars are putting together a footy team....

    so what would ppl think of a match against them??? My brother is currently in communacado with his forum ppl....but as there was with the B team at first...there is a problem with interest...

    Obviously it's early days still but it would be good to get ppl's thoughts...

    cheers

    Gramo

    would this dipsticks brothers dipstick site happen to be edinburgh cruise?


    used to be on they forums but yeah ill give them a game sounds like fun lol see how we match up to other teams but im a bad loser so we better not lose guys

  25. #114
    Left by mutual consent! dixonhfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    268
    well we could easily get a bus or something put together couldnt we a bus for what 15 cant be to much split 15 ways surely :S:S

  26. #115
    Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Leith, Edinburgh
    Age
    31
    Posts
    10,154
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Gramo
    Quote Originally Posted by dixonhfc
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    would this dipsticks brothers dipstick site happen to be edinburgh cruise?


    used to be on they forums but yeah ill give them a game sounds like fun lol see how we match up to other teams but im a bad loser so we better not lose guys
    Not Edinburgh Cruise...he thinks that's full of neds ....he's with a owners club which has thousands of members....but it's early days still.....I have asked ma bro to pass ma email addy to the guy organising it

  27. #116
    Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Leith, Edinburgh
    Age
    31
    Posts
    10,154
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Gramo
    it's all went quiet on that avenue....

    can't see it happening....IIRC....me and Lewis were banned of that forum....we slagged the English rotten after the world cup defeat ....th things you do when ur drunk

  28. #117
    Testimonial Due hibeeleicester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,573
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lewyhfc
    !! ATTENTION !!

    We now have a proper forum. We will now be using that more than the .net so all in the B team please register using your .net username

    There still will be notices on .net but most stuff will be on our forum.

    Thanks to dixon who designed it.

    OUR FORUM

    cheers HL

  29. #118
    Testimonial Due hibeeleicester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,573
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lewyhfc
    Right stop it Or ill kick yer heid in
    Arguing just becoz of a ferking thread
    IM IRN 32 BOY AND IM GONNA...............KILL............KILL.......... .....KILL

    !!ATTENTION!!
    We might have a friendly against st johnstone (psj) on the 14th October in perth obviously this could be quite hard to get to etc but the game has not been comfirmed yet.

    ok even worse .... There is a tiny tiny chance there might be a game against st mirren (athletico binos) on MONDAY!. I know this is short noticed and i told their manager that we might no be able to get a team together but he says thats fine because he disny ken if he can get folk to play anyway,There has been no disscussion aboot venue and time yet.

    please note if u will not be possible fir these games
    cheers hl
    Last edited by hibeeleicester; 02-08-2006 at 11:35 PM.

  30. #119
    Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Leith, Edinburgh
    Age
    31
    Posts
    10,154
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Gramo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister P
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    calm down everyone, were all still avid .net users.

    just keep things simple for just now and stay here



    My thoughts.....

    but now because of a mere mention of another forum...the other guys have flocked on here like seagulls getting ready to bird bomb a car

  31. #120
    Testimonial Due hibeeleicester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,573
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lewyhfc
    Anyone fancy a wee kick about on friday I wont be able to make thursday u see

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved